Windows 10: Asphalt xtreme crash ?

Discus and support Asphalt xtreme crash ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello community After more than a year, last Friday was the last time I played Asphalt Xtreme normally. Saturday was blocked checking the profile... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jaume747, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Jaume747 Win User

Asphalt xtreme crash ?

Hello community
    After more than a year, last Friday was the last time I played Asphalt Xtreme normally.

Saturday was blocked checking the profile online and since yesterday, Monday June 11 only shows the Gameloft screen and goes to the desktop.

Is it a server problem? Gameloft has ended the game?

Thanks you all

:)

Jaume747, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Jose Est Win User

unable to download asphalt xtreme

Hi Pranav,

Server and system issues might be the cause why you were unable to download
    Asphalt Xtreme from the Microsoft Store.

For us to properly isolate the issue and provide an appropriate resolution, kindly answer the following questions below:

• Were there any changes made on your device prior to the issue?

• Did you receive any error messages when trying to download the game?

• If there were error messages, can you send us a screenshot of the exact error?
    • What was the required update that you mentioned?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Jun 11, 2019
  3. ASPHALT XTREME

hi,

i have been banned from asphalt xtreme without any reason. i tried to contact the provider. but nothing happens. kindly restore my game without any problem. thanks

NEWTONAHMED, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Asphalt xtreme crash ?

unable to download asphalt xtreme

i'm unable to download asphalt xtreme. Earlier i had it but when an update was required it couldnt be updated so i thought reinstalling may work but its stucked.

Pranav Arya 74, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Asphalt xtreme crash ?

1. Asphalt xtreme crash ? - Similar Threads - Asphalt xtreme crash

2. Why my Asphalt Xtreme not avalible in my PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why my Asphalt Xtreme not avalible in my PC: I tried to find it and not found the game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-asphalt-xtreme-not-avalible-in-my-pc/3d24af68-6ab2-4eb1-beb2-f7f81ea145b1
  3. Why my Asphalt Xtreme not avalible in my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my Asphalt Xtreme not avalible in my PC: I tried to find it and not found the game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-asphalt-xtreme-not-avalible-in-my-pc/3d24af68-6ab2-4eb1-beb2-f7f81ea145b1
  4. Why my Asphalt Xtreme not avalible in my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Asphalt Xtreme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt Xtreme: The game is not launching after I just downloaded it. It has been on the loading screen for an hour now. Could I get any help to what I could do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-xtreme/e37839d4-601a-41a4-b3a1-9d71da0cdaea
  6. Asphalt Xtreme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asphalt Xtreme: The game is not launching after I just downloaded it. It has been on the loading screen for an hour now. Could I get any help to what I could do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-xtreme/e37839d4-601a-41a4-b3a1-9d71da0cdaea
  7. Asphalt 9 Crashing Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 Crashing Problem: After the 2020 latest update of Asphalt 9, Now I can't open the game. When I open it, it display the starting Gameloft icon and after 5 seconds it crashes and automatically close the window. I uninstalled it and I installed it several times but it 's not working. Please tell...
  8. Asphalt 9 Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 Crashes: Hello I am fed up of this problem and this keeps on happening. I want to play asphalt 9 from past 2 days but the game keeps crashing after 5 sec of launch. I have tried to reset the game many a times. Switch on/off ad id. Reinstalling. But none of these works.. Please...
  9. Asphalt 8: Airborne Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 8: Airborne Crash: Recently, I downloaded Asphalt 8: Airborne again after around 1 1/2 years for my Acer Predator Helios via the windows store. I used to have no issue with the game on the same device, but now whenever I load up the game, it shows me this popup from the Microsoft Store [See...
  10. Asphalt 9 crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 crashes: I downloaded Asphalt 9 today on Windows 10 and the game crashes like after 5 seconds, it displays the gameloft logo and crashes. Please help how to fix it. Thanks....