Windows 10: Aspire ES1-533 - Laptop Issues (Freezing)

Discus and support Aspire ES1-533 - Laptop Issues (Freezing) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got this laptop almost 1 year and a half ago. After 3 months of having it, i had a total black screen with a moving mouse and I really could not do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SavanahG., Nov 22, 2018.

1. SavanahG. Win User

Aspire ES1-533 - Laptop Issues (Freezing)

I got this laptop almost 1 year and a half ago. After 3 months of having it, i had a total black screen with a moving mouse and I really could not do anything. I contacted Acer and they walked me thru a solution and it did not work, they then wanted me to send my laptop in to them since I had a 1 year warranty. I got my laptop back and it was working perfectly fine until 2 weeks ago. It started freezing, and the first time it did so there was a big buzzing noise so i shut it off, I turned it back on and it was fine until it froze again not even 20 minutes later. The next days after that, its just the freezing and no big buzzing noise, i cannot move my mouse, i can't press anything, it's as if nothing is responding anymore. Since then everyday it freezes constantly as it did and actually goes to a point where it drives me mad because it happens 6 times in one hour. I have tried everything to possibly figure out what is happening, and i don't want to go buy another laptop since this one is almost brand new still. Please Help

:)

SavanahG., Nov 22, 2018

2. June 22 2018 Windows update bricked my laptop - Aspire ES1-533

LAPTOP-0S4SVVNP

Aspire ES1-533

Edition

Windows 10 Home

Version

OS Build

Processor

Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU N4200 @ 1.10GHz

Graphics card
    Intel(R) HD Graphics

System
    OSType64BitX64

RAM
    8 GB

Last time your device status changed: ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2018‎ ‎8‎:‎56‎:‎44‎ ‎AM

Your device is up to date

Last check for updates: ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2018‎ ‎1‎:‎24‎:‎33‎ ‎AM

OS Version: 1803

1, Since Jan 2018 when I bought this laptop, it has always felt. wrong, would not play some games, boot a bit slower then a new computer should.

2, 2018 end of June Windows did an update and I was getting system service blue screen every 3 minutes after it would load

3, I went to Microsoft to see if there were any fixes, there was a driver update suggestion. I cant look back now to see.

4, after this I could not get in to windows for more then 30 seconds before a blue screen

5, I had created a restore point before the update, it will not let me roll back

6, I decide to reset the computer keeping my files, got to 50% then said there was a error

7, I decide to do to full reset and just start over, got to 50% and gave same error

No the laptop will not launch windows at all, I can get the the system service screen after a few try's at loading.

I ok with starting all over, can nayone help me on how to do this.

darryl 5170, Nov 22, 2018
  3. Freezing Laptop

I've got a <4month old Acer Aspire ES1-533 laptop which keeps randomly freezing. No warning. No pattern. Just locks up and I have to hard reboot. It's been back to Acer twice for repair regarding this issue. First time they replaced the hard drive. Second
    time they "tested it" and founding it working within specification. After getting it back the second time with a fresh Windows 10 installed on it, I installed any outstanding Windows updates, installed Chrome and the following day it froze again.

I don't suspect it's to do with the software I'm putting on it OR the stress I'm putting it under.

I'm looking for some constructive advice and diagnostics techniques to find out what the problem is.

KeithStorrier, Nov 22, 2018
  4. auggy Win User

Acer Aspire ES1-511

As before there is much missing from the HD Audio Manager.

The driver appears to not be installing properly.

There have been other users with the same laptop reporting audio issues such as

here
    and here.

Interesting that in the second link the user had the headphones working but not the speakers.

What I might suggest at this point is to try installing the Windows 8.1 driver available from Acer for the laptop but run the installation in Compatibility Mode for Windows 8 and see if that works.

You could also check out the following topic with suggestions to get headphones working in Windows 10 and see if anything helps:

Headphones not working in Windows 10

auggy, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

1. Aspire ES1-533 - Laptop Issues (Freezing) - Similar Threads - Aspire ES1 533

2. Laptop Acer Aspire E14 freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Acer Aspire E14 freezes: Good Morning,I changed the hard drive of an Acer Aspire E14 with a 240GB SSD. The laptop had windows 8.1 but with this SSD I did a clean install of Windows 10. I installed successfully and the pc works, but when I try to connect to wifi/lan it freezes. I tried to update the...
  3. Laptop Acer Aspire E14 freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Acer Aspire E14 freezes: Good Morning,I changed the hard drive of an Acer Aspire E14 with a 240GB SSD. The laptop had windows 8.1 but with this SSD I did a clean install of Windows 10. I installed successfully and the pc works, but when I try to connect to wifi/lan it freezes. I tried to update the...
  4. Laptop Acer Aspire E14 freezes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. acer aspire ES1-411-C1WD TOUCH PAD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    acer aspire ES1-411-C1WD TOUCH PAD: My acer es1-411-c1wd touchpad stopped working following updating driver booster and driver finder software. I tried to reset my PC but still it does not touch pad is not responding. when I open device manager the mice and other pointing device driver is only visible if I plug...
  6. No camera attached Acer Aspire ES1-512

No camera attached Acer Aspire ES1-512: Hi, I got a problem with my laptop camera. When run camera app get this message: 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> so I'm try to update my drivers and find that not showing on device manager camera or imaging device. Trying to inastall driver and put new driver to...
  7. System Freezing - ESENT 533, 508, 510

in Windows 10 Support
    System Freezing - ESENT 533, 508, 510: Hi there, Last night the programmes on my PC all froze a couple of times. Each time it lasted for about 3 minutes, then they started working again. The first time it was when I was trying to open a web page. The second time it happened when I pressed the home button. When I...
  8. System Freezing - ESENT 533, 508, 510

System Freezing - ESENT 533, 508, 510: Last night the programmes on my PC all froze a couple of times. Each time it lasted for about 3 minutes, then they started working again. The first time it was when I was trying to open a web page. The second time it happened when I pressed the home button. When I...
  9. June 22 2018 Windows update bricked my laptop - Aspire ES1-533

June 22 2018 Windows update bricked my laptop - Aspire ES1-533: LAPTOP-0S4SVVNP Aspire ES1-533 Edition Windows 10 Home Version 1803 OS Build 10.0.17134.81 Processor Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU N4200 @ 1.10GHz Graphics card Intel(R) HD Graphics System OSType64BitX64 RAM 8 GB Last time your device status changed:...
  10. Acer Aspire E17 (ES1-711G-P2VR) windows 10 problem !!!

Acer Aspire E17 (ES1-711G-P2VR) windows 10 problem !!!: Howdy, I have a problem with an Acer Aspire E17 (ES1-711G-P2VR). I installed very hard Windows 10 and now if I open a video on youtube, locks occasionally and I feel like I do not work properly. I installed drivers on their website. Note that the laptop came with linux....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acer es1 533 p47g keeps crashing

2. es1 533 c43m aser fix freesing problem

3. acer es1-533-p9pv faults

4. acer es1 533 problems,
  5. es1-533 laptop keeps freezing,
  6. acer es1 - 533 - p9pv keeps freezing,
  7. 3 month old Acer Aspire slow and freezes,
  8. acer laptop keeps freezing not responding,
  9. aspire es1-533 freezing