Windows 10: aspire-es531 win10 freezing up

Discus and support aspire-es531 win10 freezing up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a acer aspire 531 with windows 10 this dudecjust keeps freezing up,it don't matter what I am doing either. I can watch a dvd you can set watch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by billbaker jr, Jan 6, 2019.

1. aspire-es531 win10 freezing up

I have a acer aspire 531 with windows 10 this dudecjust keeps freezing up,it don't matter what I am doing either.

I can watch a dvd you can set watch by it it will freeze every 4 minutes

I can be on the net after 10 minutes it freezes up

doing something like word pad or something like that every 5 minutes it freezes up as I say you can set your watch by this,ive timed all of this & its getting worse.

at times I wonder if it will even come back I have run all the tests that came with this thing,all of them say the same thing nothing wrong

they are wrong there is something VERY wrong

I have tried some of the stuff in some of these threads its still doing it,i have seen a thing for updating the BIOS which I don't think that will work I have seen where 1 had the same thing going on as me,they finally found out cpu was going out,which is what I think is going on with this one too

it will oad up very slowly,to do anything oh did I mention it crashed last night I got something like stop machine or something like that

any ideas?

bmbjr

:)

billbaker jr, Jan 6, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jan 6, 2019
  3. Ikaruga Win User
    GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Jan 6, 2019
  4. aspire-es531 win10 freezing up

Vintage: Acer Aspire One 722 {Ram Questions}

Hi Captain.

While I'm not answering your question on a new AV I would suggest as a possible step, upgrading your ram.

Crucial has ram for your device. $40 (not sure about tax or shipping) Your device seems to have one slot so you would need the 4GB stick. As you are using 32bit OS you can only use of 3GB. Crucial says you have one slot for memory and tear down videos seem to confirm this.

Here is the Crucial Link. Confirm for yourself that this is the right device. (Acer Aspire One 722-0022)

http://www.crucial.com/usa/en/compat...e-one-722-0022

Then here are the step by steps to replace.

https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Acer+As...lacement/53216

Memory is static sensitive. Not as much of an issue when it is humid but still something to be aware of. If you don't want to buy a ground strap touch something that is grounded before starting the procedure and then don't go looking for things. Stay seated and perform. You should be fine.

External ram ??? Even if you could buy you wouldn't have port with sufficient speed to connect.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

aspire-es531 win10 freezing up

1. aspire-es531 win10 freezing up - Similar Threads - aspire es531 win10

2. Laptop Acer Aspire E14 freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Acer Aspire E14 freezes: Good Morning,I changed the hard drive of an Acer Aspire E14 with a 240GB SSD. The laptop had windows 8.1 but with this SSD I did a clean install of Windows 10. I installed successfully and the pc works, but when I try to connect to wifi/lan it freezes. I tried to update the...
  3. Laptop Acer Aspire E14 freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Acer Aspire E14 freezes: Good Morning,I changed the hard drive of an Acer Aspire E14 with a 240GB SSD. The laptop had windows 8.1 but with this SSD I did a clean install of Windows 10. I installed successfully and the pc works, but when I try to connect to wifi/lan it freezes. I tried to update the...
  4. Laptop Acer Aspire E14 freezes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. WIN10 Freezes?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WIN10 Freezes?: Has anyone else experienced Windows 10 freezing after refreshing the background, or just switching applications? It doesn’t happen all the time, but when I refresh the background or try to open up Radeon settings sometimes it leaves the lettering there stuck. I can still...
  6. Aspire 5610z Start up Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Aspire 5610z Start up Problems: Not sure if this is the right place for this question as it doesn't specifically refer to Win10. I'm trying to get a friend's laptop to work, but there seems to be a significant problem. The unit is an Aspire 5610Z BL50. When the power button is pressed the power seems to...
  7. Aced Aspire V5-561G Freezing

Aced Aspire V5-561G Freezing: Hello, Today I purchased Microsoft Windows Home. After installation my laptop freezes randomly. I cannot boot back into Windows; loads a black screen. I would appreciate any help, please....
  8. internet issues with acer aspire 3 and Win10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    internet issues with acer aspire 3 and Win10: Since I got this laptop it's nothing but trouble. It won't connect to my W-Lan properly. Internet works, kind of. Windows Updates, Avira Updates, Thunderbird and most websites work. Malwarebytes Updates and certain websites say: no connection (ebay.com for example). This...
  9. Aspire ES1-533 - Laptop Issues (Freezing)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Aspire ES1-533 - Laptop Issues (Freezing): I got this laptop almost 1 year and a half ago. After 3 months of having it, i had a total black screen with a moving mouse and I really could not do anything. I contacted Acer and they walked me thru a solution and it did not work, they then wanted me to send my laptop in to...
  10. Win10 upgrade on Aspire SW13 - issues with BIOS upgrade

Win10 upgrade on Aspire SW13 - issues with BIOS upgrade: Hi, I'm running an Acer Aspire SW13, 2GB RAM, Windows 10 version 1607 I get repeated messages saying I must update as this version of W10 won't be supported after April. I can (with difficulty) clear enough disk space to download the updates (the internal memory is only...