Windows 10: Aspire V3-575T Signature Edition - Display Adapters Missing From Device Manager with or...

Discus and support Aspire V3-575T Signature Edition - Display Adapters Missing From Device Manager with or... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I noticed my computer starting to underperform running inpractically slowly and reaction times were horrible until eventually the game would just crash... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DakotaGraywolfe, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Aspire V3-575T Signature Edition - Display Adapters Missing From Device Manager with or...

I noticed my computer starting to underperform running inpractically slowly and reaction times were horrible until eventually the game would just crash when bringing up a new window, while playing high speed and graphics consuming games like the sims or even just when watching movies. Went to check on my display adapters to find that my adapters were totally missing from my Device Manager. How do I get my drivers back? How do I find out what happened to them?

:)

DakotaGraywolfe, Mar 10, 2020
  2. balvinder Win User

Network adapter missing from device manager Acer Aspire E1-570

Hi,

in morning i had left my PC in perfectly working condition but in the evening when i checked my wifi router was blasted (don't know why) & i had missing wifi & network adapters under device manager.

I have solved wifi issue by installing acer support drivers hence my internet connectivity is back but i am not able to use ethernet port.

Below are the snapshot of CPU-Z for all tabs:

Aspire V3-575T Signature Edition - Display Adapters Missing From Device Manager with or... [​IMG]

Aspire V3-575T Signature Edition - Display Adapters Missing From Device Manager with or... [​IMG]

balvinder, Mar 10, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Missing Display Adapter

Hi ramjen19

You say you added the legacy hardware for your display adapter, how old roughly is your laptop?

What is the Model No. of your Aspire - that will be printed on a sticker on the underneath bottom casing

Open Device Manager (accessible by right clicking your Start Button)

Expand the Display Adapters section

What video device is listed there?

DaveM121, Mar 10, 2020
  4. Aspire V3-575T Signature Edition - Display Adapters Missing From Device Manager with or...

Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

Aspire V3-575T Signature Edition - Display Adapters Missing From Device Manager with or...

1. Aspire V3-575T Signature Edition - Display Adapters Missing From Device Manager with or... - Similar Threads - Aspire 575T Signature

2. NVIDIA Display adapter gone from device manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA Display adapter gone from device manager.: I'm sure this problem is extremely common and there are plenty of different solutions online. However, I haven't found a single one that has worked for me.I'm using an ASUS TUF gaming A15 laptop model FA506QM/FA506IC the box and laptop has QM, but in recent times most...
  3. NVIDIA Display adapter gone from device manager.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NVIDIA Display adapter gone from device manager.: I'm sure this problem is extremely common and there are plenty of different solutions online. However, I haven't found a single one that has worked for me.I'm using an ASUS TUF gaming A15 laptop model FA506QM/FA506IC the box and laptop has QM, but in recent times most...
  4. WiFi adapter missing from device manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi adapter missing from device manager: I have a HP Pavilion 15- AU084TX laptop. Win 10 . The wireless adapter from device manager is missing. The adapter is Intel dual band wireless ac-1365. Today, i was using wifi and suddenly wifi option went missing from the settings and the computer. Then i tried to update the...
  5. display adapter in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    display adapter in device manager: my pc have no graphics card except the cpu integrated graphics and its working fine before but the next following day when I opened my pc its a dead blue and no signal on my monitor. I done everything and reset bios by removing cmos battery still same. So I decided to fix...
  6. Network adapters are missing from device manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Network adapters are missing from device manager: So I think my personal notebook was left on for a week or two and today when i opened it, there was no network + a few other things. 1) completely no network adapters (i dont use LAN, only wifi) 2) audio driver is installed but not working 3) mouse driver is not installed...
  7. Acer Aspire V3 531

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer Aspire V3 531: Does anyone know if this laptop can be upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-aspire-v3-531/7b919eba-867a-4a14-9827-72c057c1958d
  8. Acer Aspire V3-771g

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer Aspire V3-771g: Hello! Not long time ago, I bought WIndows 10 Home edition. I installed it on my laptop, everything is working fine, until moment, when is installed driver for my touchpad. It's disabled mechanically, but still installed driver. And after driver installed, it's starting to...
  9. Teredo tunneling adapter is missing from device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teredo tunneling adapter is missing from device manager: Teredo tunneling adapter is missing from device manager so i cannot play online games. I have tried all posted solutions and still nothing works....
  10. Network adapter missing from device manager Acer Aspire E1-570

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network adapter missing from device manager Acer Aspire E1-570: Hi, in morning i had left my PC in perfectly working condition but in the evening when i checked my wifi router was blasted (don't know why) & i had missing wifi & network adapters under device manager. I have solved wifi issue by installing acer support drivers hence my...