Windows 10: aspnet_compiler keeps restarting and sending odd requests.

Discus and support aspnet_compiler keeps restarting and sending odd requests. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So this is a follow up from the previous question, I noticed aspnet_compiler.exe constantly keeping the screen on, as seen from powercfg/requests. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ErrantParsley, May 21, 2023.

1. aspnet_compiler keeps restarting and sending odd requests.

So this is a follow up from the previous question, I noticed aspnet_compiler.exe constantly keeping the screen on, as seen from powercfg/requests. I also installed an antivirus software and now it is saying it is sending a request to a site every 10 seconds or so. What is causing this and how do I stop it? I tried starting in safe mode and nothing happens. It also starts automatically in normal mode as though as only after I moved the mouse and logged in.Domain: ns1usaupload.myphotos.ccIP Address: 45.141.215.3Port: 3025Type: OutboundFile: C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\aspnet_co

:)

ErrantParsley, May 21, 2023
  2. Terrypin Win User

Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

aspnet_compiler keeps restarting and sending odd requests. 202359d1536080677t-inexplicable-restarts-biosagentplus-1.jpg

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

aspnet_compiler keeps restarting and sending odd requests. 202360d1536080746t-inexplicable-restarts-biosagentplus-2.jpg

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, May 21, 2023
  3. EdTittel Win User
    a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, May 21, 2023
  4. aspnet_compiler keeps restarting and sending odd requests.

Windows explorer keeps closing and restarting

Hello Eileen ,

• Have you made any recent changes on your PC?
    * Last thing i did was to install microsoft silverlight before this problem , i uninstalled it but i still have the problem.

• Are you getting any specific error messages? If yes, send us a screenshot. * explorer keeps restarting without any error message
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far aside from Safe Mode? I did update my graphic card , scanfnow and chkdsk Thank you
      for your help.

El Mehdizidani, May 21, 2023
Thema:

aspnet_compiler keeps restarting and sending odd requests.

1. aspnet_compiler keeps restarting and sending odd requests. - Similar Threads - aspnet_compiler keeps restarting

2. 'Malware cmd.exe sending request to 172.111.239.90' keeps getting this notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'Malware cmd.exe sending request to 172.111.239.90' keeps getting this notification: from last few days my laptop fans were running at full blast even at idle , so i when i opened task manager its shows ram and cpu being utilised at 100% but within seconds cpu drops to 5% and ram to normal at 40-50% so when this happend i opened task manager and it drops as...
  3. 'Malware cmd.exe sending request to 172.111.239.90' keeps getting this notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Malware cmd.exe sending request to 172.111.239.90' keeps getting this notification: from last few days my laptop fans were running at full blast even at idle , so i when i opened task manager its shows ram and cpu being utilised at 100% but within seconds cpu drops to 5% and ram to normal at 40-50% so when this happend i opened task manager and it drops as...
  4. aspnet_compiler keeps restarting and sending odd requests.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    aspnet_compiler keeps restarting and sending odd requests.: So this is a follow up from the previous question, I noticed aspnet_compiler.exe constantly keeping the screen on, as seen from powercfg/requests. I also installed an antivirus software and now it is saying it is sending a request to a site every 10 seconds or so. What is...
  5. aspnet_compiler keeps restarting and sending odd requests.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    aspnet_compiler keeps restarting and sending odd requests.: So this is a follow up from the previous question, I noticed aspnet_compiler.exe constantly keeping the screen on, as seen from powercfg/requests. I also installed an antivirus software and now it is saying it is sending a request to a site every 10 seconds or so. What is...
  6. Mini dump analysis requested - computer keeps restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mini dump analysis requested - computer keeps restarting: Hello, my computer keeps restarting overnight. Mini dump is here - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhzHYFY8TGe4mkeMR9yVyXSrgyll?e=GVv2QH I posted help questions previously and the most recent response was to uninstall voicemeeter which I have. The restarts are still happening. Could...
  7. Windows keep sending a large number of requests to www.msftconnecttest.com/connecttest.txt...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keep sending a large number of requests to www.msftconnecttest.com/connecttest.txt...: Video: https://streamable.com/94x528 Windows keep sending requent to www.msftconnecttest.com/connecttest.txt as shown in Fiddler when it is not limited by BES. Anyone has the same problem? submitted by /u/maple3142 [link] [comments]...
  8. Send A Request

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Send A Request: This used to work. It would enable them to send an email and I could remotely give more time. Now child using computer runs out of time so wants more of course, clicks on send request but gets "something went wrong we were unable to send your request. are you connected to...
  9. Windows 10 keeps requesting and then sending verification code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 keeps requesting and then sending verification code: When logging into Windows 10, it request a verification code. I enter an alt email address and enter the verification code. It keeps repeating this process, even though I am entering the correct verification code! How do I get pass this bug?...
  10. ifax requesting credit for pages to send

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ifax requesting credit for pages to send: I have paid a yearly fee to MS for this service. Why is the program requesting payment for sending pages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ifax-requesting-credit-for-pages-to-send/170d1ccf-f080-49bc-9934-a5eeec286d0f