Windows 10: ASRock J4205-ITX + Wireless-AC 3615 wi-fi. Can not find any network.

Discus and support ASRock J4205-ITX + Wireless-AC 3615 wi-fi. Can not find any network. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Win 10 Version: 19041.264 wi-fi card: Name: Intel Dual(R) Band Wireless-AC 3165 Driver: 19.51.30.1 The card is found, but no network is found. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mrdreamy, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Mrdreamy Win User

ASRock J4205-ITX + Wireless-AC 3615 wi-fi. Can not find any network.

Win 10 Version: 19041.264

wi-fi card:
    Name: Intel Dual(R) Band Wireless-AC 3165
    Driver: 19.51.30.1

The card is found, but no network is found.

I've had this problem with every wi-fi card and all types of
    SBC ASrock motherboard I have so far owned, but I use Linux,
    so I thought it was an issue with that.

But now I want to sell one of them to a friend, so I had to install their windows on it
    and lo and behold, it turns out I'm not getting the wi-fi card to work on it either.

The card is recognized, but the networks are empty.

I've tried rebooting, troubleshooting, updating and backrolling the drivers.
    Nothing has worked so far.

Is there something wrong with my motherboard?
    Is there something wrong with this type of motherboard in general?

I'm at a loss.

:)

Mrdreamy, Aug 6, 2020
  2. Chino Win User

Wi-Fi Agile Multiband Certification to Enable Intelligent Wireless Networks

Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Agile Multiband is a new certification program from Wi-Fi Alliance that enables devices to utilize Wi-Fi network resources better, and networks to adapt and balance load as network conditions change. Wi-Fi Agile Multiband devices dynamically exchange information about a network environment, enabling devices to make smarter decisions and quicker connections in home, enterprise, and managed network environments. Wi-Fi Agile Multiband delivers new capabilities that provide a better experience with both static use cases, such as streaming a high-definition movie, and mobile use cases such as Wi-Fi calling.

ASRock J4205-ITX + Wireless-AC 3615 wi-fi. Can not find any network. X2BRYuDg0djRiot2_thm.jpg

Based on global standards, such as IEEE 802.11 k, v, u, r, and Wi-Fi Alliance defined technologies, Wi-Fi Agile Multiband brings a standardized approach to efficient Wi-Fi network resource management that also ensures interoperability across device vendors. Key benefits of Wi-Fi Agile Multiband include:
    • Dynamic monitoring (i.e. exchanging network information): Constant, parallel network information exchange about the Wi-Fi radio environment enables client devices to evaluate the best access point (AP), band, or channel connection, avoiding issues with devices that stick to a particular AP longer than appropriate
    • Intelligent steering (i.e. making informed network loading): Mechanisms allow APs to intelligently guide clients to less congested or recommended APs, frequency bands, and channels to balance network traffic and meet other management needs
    • Fast network transitions (i.e. authenticating quicker): Faster, secure roaming while traversing a network delivers improved mobility and better experiences with latency-sensitive applications such as voice-over Wi-Fi and mobile video streaming
    "Today's Wi-Fi delivers connectivity to services and content for many devices in different environments," said Edgar Figueroa, president and CEO of Wi-Fi Alliance. "Wi-Fi Agile Multiband brings new capabilities that increase network and device performance and ultimately provide a better Wi-Fi user experience."

The first Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Agile Multiband products which comprise the test bed for interoperability certification are:
    • Broadcom BCM4361 11ac STA Reference Design
    • Intel Home Wi-Fi Chipset-based 802.11ac 4-stream Concurrent Dual Band Router
    • Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265
    • Marvell 802.11ac Wave2 Wi-Fi Test Bed Evaluation Kit
    • MediaTek MT7621A+MT7615 802.11abgn/ac Ref. AP
    • Ruckus R710 Access Point
    • Ruckus ZoneDirector 1200 Controller
    • Qualcomm mobile Wi-Fi AC2 chipset
    For more information, including a technology overview and technology highlights, please visit: Wi-Fi Agile Multiband | Wi-Fi Alliance

Chino, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
  4. ASRock J4205-ITX + Wireless-AC 3615 wi-fi. Can not find any network.

Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

ASRock J4205-ITX + Wireless-AC 3615 wi-fi. Can not find any network.

1. ASRock J4205-ITX + Wireless-AC 3615 wi-fi. Can not find any network. - Similar Threads - ASRock J4205 ITX

2. Wi-fi option disappeared and a yellow triangle on my network adapter.IntelR Wireless-AC...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-fi option disappeared and a yellow triangle on my network adapter.IntelR Wireless-AC...: Hello ! Could someone please help me with a network problem. Thanks in advance.I have an ASUS laptop with windows 11 installed, since today morning the Wi-fi option has disappeared and I cannot connect to wifi. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the network adapter, reset the...
  3. Wi-fi option disappeared and a yellow triangle on mu network adapter.IntelR Wireless-AC...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-fi option disappeared and a yellow triangle on mu network adapter.IntelR Wireless-AC...: Hello ! Could someone please help me with a network problem. Thanks in advance.I have an ASUS laptop with windows 11 installed, since today morning the Wi-fi option has disappeared and I cannot connect to wifi. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the network adapter, reset the...
  4. Cannot search any wi-fi network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot search any wi-fi network: Hi,im running windows 10 and yesterday my wifi icon has disappeared. Today i cannot connect to my wifi - even if i open the internet connections menu from control panel, it doesnt show me any available wifi connections. I have tried troubleshooting, resetting winsock,...
  5. Cannot search any wi-fi network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot search any wi-fi network: Hi,im running windows 10 and yesterday my wifi icon has disappeared. Today i cannot connect to my wifi - even if i open the internet connections menu from control panel, it doesnt show me any available wifi connections. I have tried troubleshooting, resetting winsock,...
  6. Cannot search any wi-fi network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Can not find the Wi-Fi Icon

Can not find the Wi-Fi Icon: Hello there, I have problems with the Wi-Fi connection. Sometimes the Wi-Fi icon doesn't show up in the available networks.[IMG]And it appears again when i restart the laptop several times. So I have to restart my laptop over and over before i can even begin to work. It is...
  8. Can't find any Wi-Fi network, shows a sphere instead of usual Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't find any Wi-Fi network, shows a sphere instead of usual Wi-Fi: [ATTACH] Hi, recently I've been getting this icon and my laptop cannot find any network, and it shows this sphere icon thing instead of the usual Wi-Fi icon. This happens quite often right after booting up my laptop. It also happens often where I can initially connect on...
  9. ASRock J4205-ITX + Wireless-AC 3615 wi-fi. Can not find any network.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASRock J4205-ITX + Wireless-AC 3615 wi-fi. Can not find any network.: Win 10 Version: 19041.264 The card is found, but no network is found. I've had this problem with every wi-fi card and all types of SBC ASrock motherboard I have so far owned, but I use Linux, so I thought it was an issue with that. But now I want to sell one of them to a...
  10. Windows 10 not finding wi-fi network

Windows 10 not finding wi-fi network: Hi, my wi-fi connection suddenly failed when browsing a site I use regularly. Trouble-shooting said " Wireless Adapter adapter is experiencing driver or hardware-related problems." Now I can connect via the ethernet cable, but the computer cannot see the wi-fi network...