Windows 10: ASRock storms into graphics market with Phantom Gaming Series GPU Card

Discus and support ASRock storms into graphics market with Phantom Gaming Series GPU Card in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; TAIPEI, Taiwan, March 28, 2018 – A leading global motherboard manufacturer, ASRock, is moving into the graphics card market with the Phantom Gaming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Grom0X, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Grom0X Win User

ASRock storms into graphics market with Phantom Gaming Series GPU Card

TAIPEI, Taiwan, March 28, 2018 – A leading global motherboard manufacturer, ASRock, is moving into the graphics card market with the Phantom Gaming range – a strong line up of AMD Radeon™ RX500 series cards, including the Phantom Gaming X Radeon RX580 8G, Radeon RX570 8G, the Phantom Gaming Radeon RX560 4G/2G and Radeon RX550 4G/2G.
    "ASRock finally expand into the graphics card field," said Mr. LL Shiu, ASRock Chief Executive Officer. "We are happy and proud to team up with AMD, our strong and reliable partner, and of course we look forward to bringing out more interesting and competitive products in future."
    SOURCE: ASRock > News

:)

Grom0X, Apr 1, 2018

2. How to add multiple monitors to your Windows 10 PC

Some older AMD graphics cards were affected by the 1709 update. All the GPUs up to HD4000 series had driver issues.

What GPU are you using?

paulewills, Apr 1, 2018
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    Forza 3 demo & Forza 7 demo errors

HP Workstations, using Nvidia Quadro cards, yes ? Are your machines Quadro models fully DX12 compatible, or just low DX12 Feature Level compatible ?

You can find which DX 'Feature Levels' your graphics processors can run in
    dxdiag > Display tab
    (bottom right).

Your card must have Feature Level 12.0/12.1 to run games that are DX12 exclusive.

( eg - DX11.1 cards are designated as DX12 compatible, but they can't use DX12 game effects. Same applies to the GeForce cards below

the GTX900 series - pseudo DX12 marketing hype you might say).

- While games can be run using workstation gpu's, the cards and drivers are not optimised for high end gaming.

If your Quadro cards are full DX12 capable the problem may be more due to driver, or possibly (but unlikely) one of

the other effects used by the GeForce cards that Quadro may not be able to process ?

BossDweeb, Apr 1, 2018
  4. CountMike New Member

Of course they would, think of mining craze !!!

CountMike, Apr 2, 2018
  5. Grom0X Win User
    LoL *chuckle

Grom0X, Apr 2, 2018
  6. Hopefully, it is a quality gaming card, because it seems like the mining craze is about over.

DeaconFrost, Apr 4, 2018
  7. Faith Win User
    Thank the maker! *Devil

Faith, Apr 4, 2018
  8. stormy13 Win User

More like Asus' clever dodge to get around Nvidia's slimy new GPP program.

stormy13, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. ASRock storms into graphics market with Phantom Gaming Series GPU Card - Similar Threads - ASRock storms graphics

2. RAM PROBLEM ASROCK Z390 PHANTOM GAMING 4-CB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAM PROBLEM ASROCK Z390 PHANTOM GAMING 4-CB: i bought this prebuilt computer from cyberpower in january 2020, specs: i7-9700k, 2070 super, team group vulcan 2 x 8gb 3000mhz ram, 1 tb m.2, asrock z390 phantom gaming 4-cb. recently i bought g.skill ripjaws 2 x 16gb 3200mhz ram because my main game rust was starting to...
  3. RAM PROBLEM ASROCK Z390 PHANTOM GAMING 4-CB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RAM PROBLEM ASROCK Z390 PHANTOM GAMING 4-CB: i bought this prebuilt computer from cyberpower in january 2020, specs: i7-9700k, 2070 super, team group vulcan 2 x 8gb 3000mhz ram, 1 tb m.2, asrock z390 phantom gaming 4-cb. recently i bought g.skill ripjaws 2 x 16gb 3200mhz ram because my main game rust was starting to...
  4. RAM PROBLEM ASROCK Z390 PHANTOM GAMING 4-CB

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. GPU graphics card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU graphics card: Hi! Thanks for all the help guys! but after i fixed the safe mode thing on my computer i try to open my game that i play almost everyday before the pc crashed. It keeps saying something about D3D11 and that i have to have it to open the game. I Tried reinstalling it but it...
  6. GPU graphics card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPU graphics card: Hi! Thanks for all the help guys! but after i fixed the safe mode thing on my computer i try to open my game that i play almost everyday before the pc crashed. It keeps saying something about D3D11 and that i have to have it to open the game. I Tried reinstalling it but it...
  7. GPU graphics card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. How to force a Game to use a Graphics Card or GPU in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to force a Game to use a Graphics Card or GPU in Windows 11: [ATTACH]There is a feature in Windows 11 that can amp up your gaming experience. The feature allows a game to use dedicated Graphics and not the Integrated GPU. And since it is more powerful, the game will run smoothly and give you a higher FPS count. You can force a game to...
  9. Laptop GPU graphic cards

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop GPU graphic cards: I have a laptop with an integrated Intel graphics card and an nvidia 1650 ti graphics card. Whenever I go into the nvidia control panel, it does not show any display settings for my laptop and games, which I found out is caused by the integrated intel graphics card...
  10. ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming X - which ATX12v should I use?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming X - which ATX12v should I use?: Hello. I'm receiving my new ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming X mobo in a few days. I have read the manual, and at one point I'm confused. There are 2 ATX 12V Power connectors on this mobo, one with 4 pins and one with 8 pins. My PSU only has an 8 pin ATX 12V. In the manual I read,...