Windows 10: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming X - which ATX12v should I use?

Discus and support ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming X - which ATX12v should I use? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I'm receiving my new ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming X mobo in a few days. I have read the manual, and at one point I'm confused. There are 2 ATX 12V... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Burgurne, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Burgurne Win User

ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming X - which ATX12v should I use?

Hello.
    I'm receiving my new ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming X mobo in a few days. I have read the manual, and at one point I'm confused. There are 2 ATX 12V Power connectors on this mobo, one with 4 pins and one with 8 pins. My PSU only has an 8 pin ATX 12V. In the manual I read, that I must use the 4 pin ATX (??) But why not use the 8 pin which will fit with the powercord from the PSU?
    Here is a picture from the manual:

ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming X - which ATX12v should I use? [​IMG]

The 8 pin cord from the PSU can be seperated into 2 x 4 pins, but what is the right installation here? *Redface
    I'm going to use my 8700K in this.

:)

Burgurne, Sep 12, 2019
  2. CountMike Win User

ASRock storms into graphics market with Phantom Gaming Series GPU Card

Of course they would, think of mining craze !!!

CountMike, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Grom0X Win User
    ASRock storms into graphics market with Phantom Gaming Series GPU Card

TAIPEI, Taiwan, March 28, 2018 – A leading global motherboard manufacturer, ASRock, is moving into the graphics card market with the Phantom Gaming range – a strong line up of AMD Radeon™ RX500 series cards, including the Phantom Gaming X Radeon RX580 8G, Radeon RX570 8G, the Phantom Gaming Radeon RX560 4G/2G and Radeon RX550 4G/2G.
    "ASRock finally expand into the graphics card field," said Mr. LL Shiu, ASRock Chief Executive Officer. "We are happy and proud to team up with AMD, our strong and reliable partner, and of course we look forward to bringing out more interesting and competitive products in future."
    SOURCE: ASRock > News

Grom0X, Sep 12, 2019
  4. ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming X - which ATX12v should I use?

ASRock Storms Into the Graphics Market with Phantom Gaming Series Graphics Cards

yes
    ASRock Phantom Gaming RX 550 Specs
    ASRock Phantom Gaming RX 560 2 GB Specs
    ASRock Phantom Gaming X RX 570 OC 8 GB Specs
    https://www.techpowerup.com/gpudb/b5676/asrock-phantom-gaming-x-rx-580-oc

this must be Colorfuls way to make AMD cards. Colorful makes more GPU variants than every other GPU company out there by a fair amount, so why not? btw Sapphire/PCPartner owns ZOTAC so its not like its impossible.

T4C Fantasy, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming X - which ATX12v should I use?

1. ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming X - which ATX12v should I use? - Similar Threads - ASRock Z390 Phantom

2. RAM PROBLEM ASROCK Z390 PHANTOM GAMING 4-CB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAM PROBLEM ASROCK Z390 PHANTOM GAMING 4-CB: i bought this prebuilt computer from cyberpower in january 2020, specs: i7-9700k, 2070 super, team group vulcan 2 x 8gb 3000mhz ram, 1 tb m.2, asrock z390 phantom gaming 4-cb. recently i bought g.skill ripjaws 2 x 16gb 3200mhz ram because my main game rust was starting to...
  3. RAM PROBLEM ASROCK Z390 PHANTOM GAMING 4-CB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RAM PROBLEM ASROCK Z390 PHANTOM GAMING 4-CB: i bought this prebuilt computer from cyberpower in january 2020, specs: i7-9700k, 2070 super, team group vulcan 2 x 8gb 3000mhz ram, 1 tb m.2, asrock z390 phantom gaming 4-cb. recently i bought g.skill ripjaws 2 x 16gb 3200mhz ram because my main game rust was starting to...
  4. RAM PROBLEM ASROCK Z390 PHANTOM GAMING 4-CB

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Which ZIP utilities are should I be using which is Windows based?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which ZIP utilities are should I be using which is Windows based?: I believe I understand Zip Files reason and makeup, but I seem to have several options to choose from.I am particularly interested in a MS Windows solution - since when I download files from OneDrive, the OneDrive utility "Zips" the files before downloading to my PC showing...
  6. Asrock Z390 Extreme4 Audio issues: crackling/popping and disappering sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asrock Z390 Extreme4 Audio issues: crackling/popping and disappering sound: I have a really weird problem with my Realtek Audio on my ASRock Z390 Extreme4 mobo in Windows 10. The sound is always working perfectly after booting the system up. I am using the rear analog jack output and have my analog LG speakers connected. Then, after some time, the...
  7. Which virus protector should i use,

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Which virus protector should i use,: Hello. I presently use Kaspersky total security and in about 35 days it will automatically renew, Now for some time I've wondered how safe I am with this product as it originated from Russia / Eastern Block areas. Now if it had come from anywhere else I'd be happy. I've not...
  8. which browser should i be using

in Browsers and Email
    which browser should i be using: Norton tells me to use internet exployer but should my default be Microsoft edge. when I use the search at the bottom I get bing. with internet exployer I have my view etc....so mixed up. thanks carol 19548
  9. Which key should I use?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Which key should I use?: Hi! I have Samsung laptop that came with preinstalled Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit). I have COA sticker on bottom of my device too. I use ProduKey to check my Windows 7 key but it doesn't match to my key on COA sticker. Furthermore I checked this key from ProduKey in...
  10. ASRock storms into graphics market with Phantom Gaming Series GPU Card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    ASRock storms into graphics market with Phantom Gaming Series GPU Card: TAIPEI, Taiwan, March 28, 2018 – A leading global motherboard manufacturer, ASRock, is moving into the graphics card market with the Phantom Gaming range – a strong line up of AMD Radeon™ RX500 series cards, including the Phantom Gaming X Radeon RX580 8G, Radeon RX570 8G, the...