Windows 10: ASRock Z97 Extreme6 and Intel HD Graphics, PC freezes.

Discus and support ASRock Z97 Extreme6 and Intel HD Graphics, PC freezes. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I clean install Win 10 AU it picks up the HD Graphics Driver and works. However when it updates from the Fast lane the PC freezes. The only way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fjk61011, Aug 4, 2016.

1. fjk61011 Win User

ASRock Z97 Extreme6 and Intel HD Graphics, PC freezes.

When I clean install Win 10 AU it picks up the HD Graphics Driver and works. However when it updates from the Fast lane the PC freezes. The only way out is to clean install.

I used the wusowhide app to solve the problem.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/8...dows-10-a.html

:)

fjk61011, Aug 4, 2016

2. Restore w/ System Image

The motherboard is an ASRock Z97 Extreme6. I built the computer myself. This happens even when I force the computer to boot from the USB drive first. Nevertheless, I'll take a look at the BIOS settings.

thesavvygk, Aug 4, 2016
  3. pjcamp Win User
    What does error code 0xc1900204 mean

My computer is home built. Intel core i5-4670, 16 GB RAM, ASRock Z87 Extreme6 mainboard, NVidia Quadro FX 380 graphics. As far as I know, there is nothing here that is incompatible. It is a few years old, but that old.

pjcamp, Aug 4, 2016
Thema:

ASRock Z97 Extreme6 and Intel HD Graphics, PC freezes.

1. ASRock Z97 Extreme6 and Intel HD Graphics, PC freezes. - Similar Threads - ASRock Z97 Extreme6

2. intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel hd graphics: I'm trying to update my intel hd graphics 500 but when i go to intel driver assistant it said that my pc has customized manufacturer..im on 2016 version of intel hd graphics i really wanted to update to the latest version....
  3. intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intel hd graphics: I'm trying to update my intel hd graphics 500 but when i go to intel driver assistant it said that my pc has customized manufacturer..im on 2016 version of intel hd graphics i really wanted to update to the latest version....
  4. intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Intel HD Graphics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel HD Graphics: I changed my Intel HD graphics settings to 75hz but my moniter support only 60hz and then it screen goes black and got D-sub out of range. Now when i start computer it was out of range only...
  6. Intel HD Graphics

Intel HD Graphics: Uninstalled intel HD Graphics it is still there in my lap top. How to reinstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-hd-graphics/7bc27d4c-3622-4385-ba5d-94921a741744
  7. Intel Hd Graphics downgraded to Regular Intel Graphics

Intel Hd Graphics downgraded to Regular Intel Graphics: Hello, I formated my computer and before that under (DeviceManager>Display Adapter) i had Intel HD Graphics with that I was able to play 3D rendered games like Minecart but When I formatted my Laptop the Display adapter changed to "Intel Family Chipset" I can't play...
  8. intel hd graphics

intel hd graphics: Hi my intel hd graphics settings wont open I am clicking it but it doesnt open I tried to uninstall my driver and reinstall it but no result and I tried to uninstall intel graphics control panel and reinstalling it but no result again Please fix it my email is ***...
  9. Intel Hd Graphics 4000

Intel Hd Graphics 4000: Nobody is talking about the huge problem with Intel Graphics 4000 and update 1809. The driver after updating to windows 10 1809 does not work at all. Neither does any external monitor. Is anybody doing something about it?...
  10. intel hd graphics driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    intel hd graphics driver: i am running intel i3 1st gen m330 2.13 GHz processor with in-built intel HD graphics (core i3). before upgrading to windows 10 whenever I used to play any pc games the display scaled to full screen but after upgrading to windows 10 play the games I want to play at low...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. z97 extreme6 win 10 drivers

2. z97 extreme6 problems video card lagging