Windows 10: Assassins creed Black flag on windows 10 Home or Pro

Discus and support Assassins creed Black flag on windows 10 Home or Pro in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have faced the issue of Windows 10 i have the Pro Edition not allowing games such as Assassins Creed black flag to run as normal. The Reason i am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by acetwenty, Jan 12, 2020.

1. acetwenty Win User

Assassins creed Black flag on windows 10 Home or Pro

I have faced the issue of Windows 10 i have the Pro Edition not allowing games such as Assassins Creed black flag to run as normal.

The Reason i am posting this is to help resolve the issue for good for all players on Windows 10 regardless of Version.

1Make sure when you install the game it is not on the same drive as your windows 10 install drive,Windows has to be a standalone install,no idea why this works but it does.

2 Before you have installed the game turn off Windows account control it is in the Windows security tab of control panel.

3 After the previous step install the game and run it as usual,Then click the icon for the game in either the Uplay install folder,or steam and send to desktop/Make a shortcut.

Run the game as Admin and also Windows 8 Compatibility by right clicking the shortcut and clicking on the relevant tab,tick the boxes and then click apply.

Run the game and with any luck your game should be up and running,You will need to turn off User account control while playing so not a good idea to play online,I do not recommend doing so at any cost.

The last thread i saw about this issue was posted back in 2015 but it still has not been fixed by the team building windows ten,Surely a simple fix can be found that allows games to be installed with UAC turned on such as those found in a firewall.at the moment i cannot find a way to install ACBF without turning off UAC which is problematic and could be fixed an a few months,it has been 5 years since that post was written and still the issue is with us.

:)

acetwenty, Jan 12, 2020
  2. A Guy Win User
    A Guy, Jan 12, 2020
  3. Assassin's Creed 3

I love assassin's creed 3 and i had core i5 5200U and intel hd 5500 when i try to play it even low settings is still low fps i wish someone could help if there anyway to make assassin's creed 3 on intel hd 5500 I bought the game and i am runniing windows
    10 pro everything is buyed and i am legit but can't see how to make work assassin's creed 3 without low fps also i have 8gb of ram.

***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers***

Saciid_306, Jan 12, 2020
  4. Assassins creed Black flag on windows 10 Home or Pro

Fixing Assassin's Creed Pirates and other Windows Store games on Win 10 N

• Assassin's Creed Pirates???

Dageto Kraft, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

Assassins creed Black flag on windows 10 Home or Pro

1. Assassins creed Black flag on windows 10 Home or Pro - Similar Threads - Assassins creed Black

2. Black bars in Assassin's Creed Director's Cut

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black bars in Assassin's Creed Director's Cut: I have an issue in Assassin's Creed I Director's Cut... The game is not playing on full screen that is there are horizontal black bars on top and bottom of the screen... I played this game easily on Windows 11 with no issue... The resolution is set to 1280*1024 that is my...
  3. Black bars in Assassin's Creed Director's Cut

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black bars in Assassin's Creed Director's Cut: I have an issue in Assassin's Creed I Director's Cut... The game is not playing on full screen that is there are horizontal black bars on top and bottom of the screen... I played this game easily on Windows 11 with no issue... The resolution is set to 1280*1024 that is my...
  4. Installing Assassin's Creed 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Assassin's Creed 3: Hi there.I've been having trouble installing Assassin's Creed 3 on windows 11.So basically, I insert the disc into my pc, I hear it spin up for a minute or two, and then.....nothing.When I go into computer and click the cd drive program, it reads "Please insert disc into...
  5. Installing Assassin's Creed 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Assassin's Creed 3: Hi there.I've been having trouble installing Assassin's Creed 3 on windows 11.So basically, I insert the disc into my pc, I hear it spin up for a minute or two, and then.....nothing.When I go into computer and click the cd drive program, it reads "Please insert disc into...
  6. Assassins Creed Brotherhood error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Assassins Creed Brotherhood error: I get this error[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assassins-creed-brotherhood-error/1ffe22a7-8e1d-4348-bb7a-5f8683b3968f
  7. Assassins creed not opening

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Assassins creed not opening: So idk if this is the w Right place to ask but i just vot assassins creed 1 and its not opening. Like its not even showing up in task manager. Not even an error message. I havewindows 10 64 bit 2 gplz help...
  8. Assassins creed odyssey not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assassins creed odyssey not working: i recently did the windows 10 1803 update for my pc and after that when i clicked on the game nothing happend it just loaded.can you help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assassins-creed-odyssey-not-working/d2ce373b-54e4-42db-833a-ebf238542d7d
  9. Assassin’s Creed III for Free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assassin’s Creed III for Free: You do have to have a UPlay account https://club.ubisoft.com/en-US/ubi30 72166
  10. •Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    •Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Free: Free Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag (100% discount) - SharewareOnSale 100127