Windows 10: Assassin’s Creed III for Free

Discus and support Assassin’s Creed III for Free in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; You do have to have a UPlay account https://club.ubisoft.com/en-US/ubi30 72166 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by A Guy, Dec 11, 2016.

1. A Guy Win User

Assassin’s Creed III for Free

A Guy, Dec 11, 2016
  2. Rono_52 Win User

Windows 10 updates

The games I like to play such as Age of Empires III, Assassins Creed III, and StarCraft Wings of Liberty do not work any longer.

Windows opens up a message box that informs me the program has stopped working.

How can this be fixed?

Rono_52, Dec 11, 2016
  3. Assassin's creed rogue is not opening in my computer error " this app cant run on ur pc..."

Hi Amal,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

As you are facing an issue with Assassin's creed rogue, I suggest you to contact Assassin's creed rogue support regarding this matter for assistance.

Here is the link:
    http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-GB/games/assassins-creed-rogue.aspx

Hope this helps.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 11, 2016
  4. Assassin’s Creed III for Free

Yes it will not work otherwise

The game is broken in a lot of places too but they just keep coming lol

solarstarshines, Dec 11, 2016
  5. Thanks for letting us know, I guess I should sign into my Ubisoft account at least once a year. Assassin’s Creed III for Free :) A 16.8GB free download beats buying it and then discovering you don't like.

alkaufmann, Dec 11, 2016
  6. I ended up returning two graphics cards because of this game. Turns out there was nothing wrong with the cards, it was the game. When you first get to Boston, the game is a pixelated mess that looks a lot like artifacting.

Maybe I'll actually go back and finish it now that it's free, as it's the only AC game aside from the first one that I haven't played all the way through.

blackroseMD1, Dec 11, 2016
  7. I gave the game a try and it started by telling me I was kicked by punkbuster lack of some communication thingie. I was going to try and set the controls up to how I like them but I did not even get there. I guess I am a bit old fashioned, I like a written user manual and a way to learn how to play the game offline. I also did not appreciate that I needed to use the Vulcan deathgrip Assassin’s Creed III for Free :) to shut down this game. The game was worth what I paid for it, nada.

I like games that are fun and relaxing, anything else is called work and they need to pay me.

alkaufmann, Dec 11, 2016
  8. NocFA Win User

Thanks for the reminder, ignored the email and friends alerting me as I knew I had time but I would have been too late if not for your post *Smile

NocFA, Dec 13, 2016
  9. The servers of Ubisoft actually knocked itself down because of this xD

RoasterMen, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Assassin’s Creed III for Free - Similar Threads - Assassin’s Creed III

2. Installing Assassin's Creed 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Assassin's Creed 3: Hi there.I've been having trouble installing Assassin's Creed 3 on windows 11.So basically, I insert the disc into my pc, I hear it spin up for a minute or two, and then.....nothing.When I go into computer and click the cd drive program, it reads "Please insert disc into...
  3. Installing Assassin's Creed 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Assassin's Creed 3: Hi there.I've been having trouble installing Assassin's Creed 3 on windows 11.So basically, I insert the disc into my pc, I hear it spin up for a minute or two, and then.....nothing.When I go into computer and click the cd drive program, it reads "Please insert disc into...
  4. Assassins Creed Brotherhood error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Assassins Creed Brotherhood error: I get this error[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assassins-creed-brotherhood-error/1ffe22a7-8e1d-4348-bb7a-5f8683b3968f
  5. Assassins creed not opening

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Assassins creed not opening: So idk if this is the w Right place to ask but i just vot assassins creed 1 and its not opening. Like its not even showing up in task manager. Not even an error message. I havewindows 10 64 bit 2 gplz help...
  6. assassin's creed unity 0xc00000142

in Windows 10 Gaming
    assassin's creed unity 0xc00000142: assassin creed birlik oyunu açarken 0xc00000142 hatası alıyorum internetten araştırdım hatanın nasıl düzleltileceğini bulamadım.Lütfen yardımcı olur musunuz?...
  7. Assassins creed odyssey not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assassins creed odyssey not working: i recently did the windows 10 1803 update for my pc and after that when i clicked on the game nothing happend it just loaded.can you help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assassins-creed-odyssey-not-working/d2ce373b-54e4-42db-833a-ebf238542d7d
  8. •Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    •Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Free: Free Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag (100% discount) - SharewareOnSale 100127
  9. Assassin's Creed Rogue crashes randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assassin's Creed Rogue crashes randomly: Windows Build 10041 I've been playing Assassin's Creed Rogue for several days with no issues until recently; I'm in New York city. What happens is I'll be running to a loot item and spamming the E key to interact with the item. 99% of the time there are no issues but four...
  10. Assassin’s Creed Origins: Order of the Ancients Trailer

in Windows 10 News
    Assassin’s Creed Origins: Order of the Ancients Trailer: Assassins Creed Origins on Xbox One, PS4, PC | Ubisoft (US) Jc6vA6nF2LQ 93498