Windows 10: •Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Free

Discus and support •Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Free in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Free Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag (100% discount) - SharewareOnSale 100127 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by A Guy, Dec 11, 2017.

1. A Guy Win User

•Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Free

A Guy, Dec 11, 2017
  2. OmShah_99 Win User

Application start failure.

I don't know if it should be called a third party application or not, but it is this game : Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag

OmShah_99, Dec 11, 2017
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    all black box repack setup stop working because .net framework 4.5

Block Box Repacks are PIRATE versions of the games.

It is against the terms of use for these forums to assist people with PIRATE versions of any software.

Think about it. This is the official MS forums. You don't go to the police to ask help setting up a robbery.

----------------

EDIT:

- "Free" AC-BF
    'repack'
    here - assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-repack-black-box/

- Quote form their 'About' page -
    " games crack ,"
    = Pirate.

- From their download page -

"READ THIS

1. Unrar.

2. Burn or mount the image.

3. Install the game.

4. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory on the image to your game install directory.

5. Play the game.

6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!"....
    Sweet cop-out, that. If you like... Right!

I am quite familiar with the names of the artist on these cracks. I've been to countries pirated software

is endemic (Legit is not even available), but that does not stop it being a Pirate version.

- I am also not taking a high moral ground. As I said before. This is the official Monopolybloody$oft forums,

and you issue stems from using a pirating tool, or pirate version of the game.

Feel free to pirate (AKA - 'Free trial' ) games, but stick with the pirate forums when you have issues with them.

BossDweeb, Dec 11, 2017
Thema:

•Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Free

1. •Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Free - Similar Threads - •Assassin’s Creed Black

2. Live kernel event (freezing/crashing issue) with Assassin's Creed Odyssey

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live kernel event (freezing/crashing issue) with Assassin's Creed Odyssey: If I recall correctly, I started experiencing crashing issues after April 4th, when update 1.2.0 was released. On the same day, I updated my NVIDIA graphics driver from 419.35 to 419.67. I contacted Ubisoft support at first, but it seemed to be a hardware error. This is the...
  3. assassin's creed unity 0xc00000142

in Windows 10 Gaming
    assassin's creed unity 0xc00000142: assassin creed birlik oyunu açarken 0xc00000142 hatası alıyorum internetten araştırdım hatanın nasıl düzleltileceğini bulamadım.Lütfen yardımcı olur musunuz?...
  4. Assassins creed odyssey not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assassins creed odyssey not working: i recently did the windows 10 1803 update for my pc and after that when i clicked on the game nothing happend it just loaded.can you help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assassins-creed-odyssey-not-working/d2ce373b-54e4-42db-833a-ebf238542d7d
  5. Problème de lancement au démarrage de Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problème de lancement au démarrage de Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood: Bonjour, après une conversation avec le support Ubisoft et deux intervention en partage d'écran avec l'équipe Windows, mon problème n'est toujours pas résolu. Je m'explique, quand je lance le jeu depuis Steam, une page blanche/noir s'affiche au démarrage comme si le jeu se...
  6. ASSASSIN CREED SYNDICATE ACS.EXE-SYSTEMS ERROR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASSASSIN CREED SYNDICATE ACS.EXE-SYSTEMS ERROR: I am trying to run Assassin Creed Syndicate but keep getting error - ACS.exe-Systems Error. The code execution cannot proceed because d3dx9_43.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. I have reinstalled the game but it does not help. I have Windows...
  7. BSOD playing Assassins Creed Origins, error 0x00000124

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing Assassins Creed Origins, error 0x00000124: Hello! Only when I play Assassins Creed Origins this happens. I've attached the required files. Please tell me if I need to give any other information. Thank you in advance! 112863
  8. Assassin’s Creed III for Free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assassin’s Creed III for Free: You do have to have a UPlay account https://club.ubisoft.com/en-US/ubi30 72166
  9. Assassin's Creed Rogue crashes randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assassin's Creed Rogue crashes randomly: Windows Build 10041 I've been playing Assassin's Creed Rogue for several days with no issues until recently; I'm in New York city. What happens is I'll be running to a loot item and spamming the E key to interact with the item. 99% of the time there are no issues but four...
  10. Assassin’s Creed Origins: Order of the Ancients Trailer

in Windows 10 News
    Assassin’s Creed Origins: Order of the Ancients Trailer: Assassins Creed Origins on Xbox One, PS4, PC | Ubisoft (US) Jc6vA6nF2LQ 93498