Windows 10: •Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Free

Discus and support •Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Free in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Free Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag (100% discount) - SharewareOnSale 100127 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by A Guy, Dec 11, 2017.

1. A Guy Win User

•Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Free

A Guy, Dec 11, 2017
  2. OmShah_99 Win User

Application start failure.

I don't know if it should be called a third party application or not, but it is this game : Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag

OmShah_99, Dec 11, 2017
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    all black box repack setup stop working because .net framework 4.5

Block Box Repacks are PIRATE versions of the games.

It is against the terms of use for these forums to assist people with PIRATE versions of any software.

Think about it. This is the official MS forums. You don't go to the police to ask help setting up a robbery.

----------------

EDIT:

- "Free" AC-BF
    'repack'
    here - assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-repack-black-box/

- Quote form their 'About' page -
    " games crack ,"
    = Pirate.

- From their download page -

"READ THIS

1. Unrar.

2. Burn or mount the image.

3. Install the game.

4. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory on the image to your game install directory.

5. Play the game.

6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!"....
    Sweet cop-out, that. If you like... Right!

I am quite familiar with the names of the artist on these cracks. I've been to countries pirated software

is endemic (Legit is not even available), but that does not stop it being a Pirate version.

- I am also not taking a high moral ground. As I said before. This is the official Monopolybloody$oft forums,

and you issue stems from using a pirating tool, or pirate version of the game.

Feel free to pirate (AKA - 'Free trial' ) games, but stick with the pirate forums when you have issues with them.

BossDweeb, Dec 11, 2017
Thema:

•Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Free

1. •Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Free - Similar Threads - •Assassin’s Creed Black

2. Black bars in Assassin's Creed Director's Cut

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black bars in Assassin's Creed Director's Cut: I have an issue in Assassin's Creed I Director's Cut... The game is not playing on full screen that is there are horizontal black bars on top and bottom of the screen... I played this game easily on Windows 11 with no issue... The resolution is set to 1280*1024 that is my...
  3. Black bars in Assassin's Creed Director's Cut

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black bars in Assassin's Creed Director's Cut: I have an issue in Assassin's Creed I Director's Cut... The game is not playing on full screen that is there are horizontal black bars on top and bottom of the screen... I played this game easily on Windows 11 with no issue... The resolution is set to 1280*1024 that is my...
  4. Installing Assassin's Creed 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Assassin's Creed 3: Hi there.I've been having trouble installing Assassin's Creed 3 on windows 11.So basically, I insert the disc into my pc, I hear it spin up for a minute or two, and then.....nothing.When I go into computer and click the cd drive program, it reads "Please insert disc into...
  5. Installing Assassin's Creed 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Assassin's Creed 3: Hi there.I've been having trouble installing Assassin's Creed 3 on windows 11.So basically, I insert the disc into my pc, I hear it spin up for a minute or two, and then.....nothing.When I go into computer and click the cd drive program, it reads "Please insert disc into...
  6. Assassins Creed Brotherhood error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Assassins Creed Brotherhood error: I get this error[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assassins-creed-brotherhood-error/1ffe22a7-8e1d-4348-bb7a-5f8683b3968f
  7. Assassins creed not opening

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Assassins creed not opening: So idk if this is the w Right place to ask but i just vot assassins creed 1 and its not opening. Like its not even showing up in task manager. Not even an error message. I havewindows 10 64 bit 2 gplz help...
  8. Assassins creed Black flag on windows 10 Home or Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assassins creed Black flag on windows 10 Home or Pro: I have faced the issue of Windows 10 i have the Pro Edition not allowing games such as Assassins Creed black flag to run as normal. The Reason i am posting this is to help resolve the issue for good for all players on Windows 10 regardless of Version. 1Make sure when you...
  9. Assassins creed odyssey not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assassins creed odyssey not working: i recently did the windows 10 1803 update for my pc and after that when i clicked on the game nothing happend it just loaded.can you help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assassins-creed-odyssey-not-working/d2ce373b-54e4-42db-833a-ebf238542d7d
  10. Assassin’s Creed III for Free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assassin’s Creed III for Free: You do have to have a UPlay account https://club.ubisoft.com/en-US/ubi30 72166