Windows 10: assembly bind log

Discus and support assembly bind log in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do you activate the assembly bind log? aoyagi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ブライアンテーラー, Nov 22, 2018.

1. assembly bind log

how do you activate the assembly bind log? aoyagi

:)

ブライアンテーラー, Nov 22, 2018

2. Microsoft .NET Framework error when installing anything

Hello Adrianne and thank you for replying. I have done all that you have suggested and there were no errors to report. It is still happening and the exact error message is:

System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'Audiodll, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. This assembly is built by a runtime newer than the currently loaded runtime and cannot be loaded.

File name: 'Audiodll, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

at HotKey.HotKey.NO_WMI250_Audio_Timer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.

To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.

Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.

To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Kuritsuchan, Nov 22, 2018
  3. CodeDog Win User
    Strange logs in windows protected folders

Hi I have windows 10 pro and I am facing a strange behavior. I was running out of disk space and after research I found that I had more than 6 million HTM files in two folders:

1. C:\Windows\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\IE
    2. C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\IE

Example of a log files look like this:

I've managed to remove the files from both folder by using command line bash for windows with administrator privileges, by running command:

find . -name "*.HTM" -delete

I both of the mentioned folders. And I happily got back about 29 GB of space after some time. So I have the work around to use when I have to clean disk. But I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong. Right now everything is working fine and I don't see any problems. However I am curious:

1. What are these logs?
    2. What causes storing them in such a strange place?
    3. Can I somehow turn it off, I don't want to run this clean up every month
    4. Am I doing something dangerous by manually deleting them?

CodeDog, Nov 22, 2018
  4. assembly bind log

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

assembly bind log

1. assembly bind log - Similar Threads - assembly bind log

2. How to alter assembly ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to alter assembly ?: to alter an assembly in sql server , but it always return an error that i dont have permissions or it doest not exist i verified that it exist already and verified all the persmissions needed is there in solution ?...
  3. How to alter assembly ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to alter assembly ?: to alter an assembly in sql server , but it always return an error that i dont have permissions or it doest not exist i verified that it exist already and verified all the persmissions needed is there in solution ?...
  4. "current" Assembler

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "current" Assembler: Is there a "current" version of MASM, using ML64 perhaps, specifically one that has an IDE?I used to use MASM on an 8086 PC, many years ago and want to do some new development in Assembler.In particular, I want to convert some old games I wrote, to use modern hardware....
  5. "current" Assembler

"current" Assembler: Is there a "current" version of MASM, using ML64 perhaps, specifically one that has an IDE?I used to use MASM on an 8086 PC, many years ago and want to do some new development in Assembler.In particular, I want to convert some old games I wrote, to use modern hardware....
  6. LC3 Assembly Project

LC3 Assembly Project: Hi, I have a assembly programming project for mu Computer Organization Class. Can anyone help with the problem below? Objectives: This programming project will help you to apply concepts learned in programming the LC-3 machine; to write LC-3 assembly instructions to...
  7. How to run Assembly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to run Assembly: I've been following this really old book on Assembly, and was wondering if Microsoft still supports a DOS that I can use Assembly with. If not, is there a way that I can find a way to run Debug programs for Assembly on any Windows app?...
  8. creating OC assembly

in Windows 10 Customization
    creating OC assembly: Hello. My name is Max. I am 15 years old. I want to make my build of Windows 10 ultralight. I want to remove all components, functions and services completely. For this, I need to know which Windows components belong to which services and functions. I need your help. Tell me...
  9. How to re-bind lock screen key bind

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to re-bind lock screen key bind: The default keybind for lock screen is Meta+L. I am running a VM with i3wm inside of it, and I need Meta+L to select the container to the left. If I want to ever do that, my laptop host will lock the screen. How can I change that keybind, so that I can use Meta+L inside my...
  10. Assembling own Computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Assembling own Computer: Hi, I've been assembling my own computer from components I've bought online to get a full insight in my PC's performance and warranty. I would like to run a fully licensed version of Windows 10 on my new computer and been trying to figure out which kind of license I am...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. To enable assembly bind logging install windows server 2016