Windows 10: Assertion Failed - C++

Discus and support Assertion Failed - C++ in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep receiving this error during start-up after I uninstalled Adobe.Microsoft Visual C++ - Runtime LibraryAssertion Failed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ezik, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Ezik Win User

Assertion Failed - C++

I keep receiving this error during start-up after I uninstalled Adobe.Microsoft Visual C++ - Runtime LibraryAssertion Failed !node-vulcanjs\build\release\VulcanMessageLib.node File: C:\bid\workspace\CCS-process\release....\vulcanadapter.ccLine: 390I've ran the system check via the command prompt and also sfc /scannowIt fixed errors the first time around and said there was none the second time after restart, but I am still getting this error at start-up. I'm not sure what to do now. It appears to be affecting my system from installing new AMD graphics drivers too.Thanks for any as

:)

2. visual c++ documentation on asserts debug assertion failed on Windows 10

visual c++ documentation on asserts debug assertion failed on Windows 10
    Assertion Failed - C++ [​IMG]

SUYOGREPALE, Jun 18, 2021
  3. Debug Assertion failed

Hello Vaibhav,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you are experiencing issue with “Debug Assertion Failed” error in the system.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would like to inform you that Debug builds contain many assertion checks to help you discover bugs in your code as soon as it runs. You made some kind of invalid call into a Microsoft library.

When this happens study the debugger stack window to find out how it got to the assertion from your code, and study the function that contains the assertion. You can click on the line that corresponds to your code in the stack,
    then use the debugger to examine variables, parameters, etc. at that point.

I would suggest you to refer to the steps given below and check if that helps.

How to use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files, please follow the steps in the link provided below.

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

Note: System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. This article describes how
    to run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe)to
    scan your system files and to repair missing or corrupted system files in Windows 8.1 or Windows 8.
    If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

The above steps holds good for Windows 10 as well.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Jun 18, 2021
  4. Assertion Failed - C++

Assertion failed

Assertion Failed - C++ 145b6235-8526-4c2b-a911-cf64fa7f7c62?upload=true.jpg

Everytime i Boot my laptop i get this microsoft visual c++ Runtime library assertion failed message. can someone help me with this.

SandipKadariya, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

Assertion Failed - C++

1. Assertion Failed - C++ - Similar Threads - Assertion Failed C++

2. Assertion Failed!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assertion Failed!: I have the following message please would help.Assertion Failed!Program:..\node-vulcan\build\ReleaseVulcanMessageLib.nodeFile:C\bld\workspace\CCX-Process\release...\vulcanadapter.ccLine:390Expression:vulcan_For information on how your program can cause an assertion failure,...
  3. Assertion Failed!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Assertion Failed!: I have the following message please would help.Assertion Failed!Program:..\node-vulcan\build\ReleaseVulcanMessageLib.nodeFile:C\bld\workspace\CCX-Process\release...\vulcanadapter.ccLine:390Expression:vulcan_For information on how your program can cause an assertion failure,...
  4. Assertion Failed!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Assertion failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assertion failed: How do I solve this error? It popps up every time I try to startup Steam and certain games like trackmania 2020. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assertion-failed/252b4e0b-329e-4720-a275-a666c87762b8
  6. Assertion failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Assertion failed: How do I solve this error? It popps up every time I try to startup Steam and certain games like trackmania 2020. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assertion-failed/252b4e0b-329e-4720-a275-a666c87762b8
  7. assertion failed c++ vulcan line 390

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    assertion failed c++ vulcan line 390: Salve quando riavvio dopo un po' compare questa schermata. Avete un modo per risolvere la situazione? Grazie https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assertion-failed-c-vulcan-line-390/6859fddb-c606-44c8-847c-c41a9eec3fd4
  8. Microsoft Visual C ++ Assertion failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Visual C ++ Assertion failed: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-c-%EC%98%A4%EB%A5%98-assertion/03bb2d5b-1bcf-430f-90dc-f9b8ae29a72a
  9. Assertion Failed!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Assertion Failed!: [ATTACH] This keeps popping up every time I start my P.C. What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assertion-failed/874ecb88-1a41-46e8-aa26-a5b8b2934a0b
  10. Assertion failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Assertion failed: [ATTACH] Everytime i Boot my laptop i get this microsoft visual c++ Runtime library assertion failed message. can someone help me with this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assertion-failed/a0c57894-4f09-458c-9aac-9d625953ec6a