Windows 10: Assertion failed! (microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library) line 460 || expresssion : vulcan_

Discus and support Assertion failed! (microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library) line 460 || expresssion : vulcan_ in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; please initially I install adobe premiere on the disk "d" when I open it, it always shows errors like this.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Chepie Rosdian Rhamdani, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Assertion failed! (microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library) line 460 || expresssion : vulcan_

please initially I install adobe premiere on the disk "d" when I open it, it always shows errors like this. Assertion failed! (microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library) line 460 || expresssion : vulcan_ 215c9d9c-5b2a-4eaa-95df-70e5c0b0b08a?upload=true.jpg

:)

Chepie Rosdian Rhamdani, Sep 6, 2019
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed error when using Adobe After Effects CC 2019

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue seems to be Adobe creative cloud CCLibrary.
    I suggest to refer to the Terri Steven’s post in Adobe forums. Please refer to the link below.

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library" pop up stating a vulcanjs.node error

I would also suggest to refer to Luckyteo’s post, dated 29 July, 2015 in:
    Microsoft visual C++ runtime Library Assertion failed

Feel free to write back to us, if you have any questions or need any further assistance with this issue.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error - Assertion Failed

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, Thank you so much for your valuable question please, I would suggest you to please see the below mentioned article and see solution given by Ronald K if it helps. I am hopeful that your query will be resolved, If the
    issue persists kindly do let me know,waiting for your kind reply please.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please let me know, if that helps and feel free to ask back any question.

Kind Regards:

Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Sep 6, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

Assertion failed! (microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library) line 460 || expresssion : vulcan_

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Hello Mohammed,

This error can be caused by Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries missing or software problem. To assist you with your concern, we suggest you download the latest available Visual C++ components found on this article:
    The latest supported Visual C++ downloads.

If the error doesn't let you get past the startup screen and wouldn't let you download the needed components, we suggest you disable the recently installed program on startup. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + X.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Go to the Startup tab and right click on the program.
    • Select Disable.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

Assertion failed! (microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library) line 460 || expresssion : vulcan_

1. Assertion failed! (microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library) line 460 || expresssion : vulcan_ - Similar Threads - Assertion failed microsoft

2. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed!: [ATTACH] This happened on my 3-month old surface laptop 2. I haven't done any change recently (e.g. download a new software). I only use my laptop to study and watch videos, no heavy duty. This recently popped up a few times, no matter which option I chose (about, retry...
  3. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed error when using Adobe After Effects...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed error when using Adobe After Effects...: [ATTACH] This error occured while I was starting Adobe After Effects CC 2019. I have just downloaded it and the error popped up. While I can use everything in the application, this error is there anyway, and when I click Abort, Retry or Ignore, it pops up again a few seconds...
  4. Microsoft Visual Runtime Library

Microsoft Visual Runtime Library: Using Windows 10 enterprise. When copying files/folders from A-B. Desktop to USB. I get an error Message box with the following info in/on it. Message box Title - Microsoft Visual Runtime Library Image - Red Circle / White X - Runtime Error! Program:...
  5. Microsoft visual C++ Runtime Library

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft visual C++ Runtime Library: I just installed a software named Xcalibur for browsing the Mass Spectra files, But every time I opened a MS file, the Runtime Library window flipped out. what should I do with it? [ATTACH]...
  6. Microsoft Visual C++ runtime library error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ runtime library error: The error says, "This application has requested runtime to terminate it in a unusual way" I've looked at many videos and articles on how to fix my problem and I even tried troubleshooting, but nothing worked. I've updated everything on my computer, yet nothing has worked....
  7. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error (abnormal program termination)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error (abnormal program termination): I keep getting the following error when running our agency management system: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error! Program F:\WINTAM\homebase.exe abnormal program termination This kicks us out of our management program, and we have to log in again....
  8. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error In Windows 10

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error In Windows 10: I am having trouble running a program from Olympus Cameras. Running windows 10 pro ver 1803 build 17134.165 Olympus technical support advise the error involves registry errors as the program falls over with a message Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error in Windows...
  9. Visual C++ Runtime Library "Runtime Error" with LogonUI.exe at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Visual C++ Runtime Library "Runtime Error" with LogonUI.exe at startup: When I booted the computer just now, I got this error box pop up just before the lockscreen would normally appear: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error! Program: C:\Windows\System32\LogonUI.exe This application has requested the Runtime to...
  10. Visual C++ Runtime Library Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Visual C++ Runtime Library Error: I get this error message each time within about 5 minutes after I reboot. [img] It only pops up once and I click OK and it disappears until I reboot again. I have noticed no ill effects when it pops up or shortly before it pops up or after it pops up. But, it gives...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Adobe visual c _vulkan

2. microsoft runtime error vulcan

3. line 460 expression vulcan

4. assertion failed! line: 460,
  5. microsoft visual c assertion failed expression vulcan,
  6. assertion failed ms visual c runtime library line 460,
  7. assertion failed vulcan line 460