Windows 10: Assertion Failed!

Discus and support Assertion Failed! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This keeps popping up every time I start my P.C. What should i do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChanchalJassi, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Assertion Failed!

Assertion Failed! e900af39-4eb5-46cb-8cfd-720b798cab96?upload=true.png

This keeps popping up every time I start my P.C. What should i do?

:)

ChanchalJassi, Sep 2, 2020

2. Debug Assertion failed

Hello Vaibhav,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you are experiencing issue with “Debug Assertion Failed” error in the system.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would like to inform you that Debug builds contain many assertion checks to help you discover bugs in your code as soon as it runs. You made some kind of invalid call into a Microsoft library.

When this happens study the debugger stack window to find out how it got to the assertion from your code, and study the function that contains the assertion. You can click on the line that corresponds to your code in the stack,
    then use the debugger to examine variables, parameters, etc. at that point.

I would suggest you to refer to the steps given below and check if that helps.

How to use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files, please follow the steps in the link provided below.

https://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833?wa=wsignin1.0

Note: System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. This article describes how
    to run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe)to
    scan your system files and to repair missing or corrupted system files in Windows 8.1 or Windows 8.
    If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

The above steps holds good for Windows 10 as well.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Sep 2, 2020
  3. Assertion Failed and wifi refuses to connect

Hi Adam,

To isolate this issue regarding the Assertion failed! error, we'd like to ask a few questions so we can provide you the proper resolution:

• Have you made any changes to your computer's settings before it restarted?
    • Can you provide us the screenshot of the error message?

In the meantime, we recommend that you perform a clean boot on your computer by following the steps on this

article.

This article explains how you'll be able to do clean boot and what you need to do to determine the program that is causing the error so you can disable it from the startup menu.

We look forward to your response.

Kristoffer Abs, Sep 2, 2020
  4. Assertion Failed!

Assertion failed

Assertion Failed! 145b6235-8526-4c2b-a911-cf64fa7f7c62?upload=true.jpg

Everytime i Boot my laptop i get this microsoft visual c++ Runtime library assertion failed message. can someone help me with this.

SandipKadariya, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

Assertion Failed!

1. Assertion Failed! - Similar Threads - Assertion Failed

2. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error - Assertion Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error - Assertion Failed: Every time I log in to my computer, this issue message pops up on my screen. I deleted any Adobe apps on my laptop, as per another post I saw, but the issue is still there. My laptop has become slow recently, and I am unsure if it is due to this error, but I would like some...
  3. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error - Assertion Failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error - Assertion Failed: Every time I log in to my computer, this issue message pops up on my screen. I deleted any Adobe apps on my laptop, as per another post I saw, but the issue is still there. My laptop has become slow recently, and I am unsure if it is due to this error, but I would like some...
  4. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error - Assertion Failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Debug Assertion Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Debug Assertion Failed: Debug Assertion Failed! Program: C\Users\bubba\AppData\Local Temp\NVIDIA\GFE\setup.exe File: f.\dd\vctools\vc7libs\ship\atlmfc\include\atlexcept.h Line: 95 Expression: false For information on how your program can cause an assertion failure, see the Visual C+ + documentation...
  6. Debug Assertion Failed

Debug Assertion Failed: Debug Assertion Failed! Program: C\Users\bubba\AppData\Local Temp\NVIDIA\GFE\setup.exe File: f.\dd\vctools\vc7libs\ship\atlmfc\include\atlexcept.h Line: 95 Expression: false For information on how your program can cause an assertion failure, see the Visual C+ + documentation...
  7. Assertion Failed!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assertion Failed!: I have the following message please would help.Assertion Failed!Program:..\node-vulcan\build\ReleaseVulcanMessageLib.nodeFile:C\bld\workspace\CCX-Process\release...\vulcanadapter.ccLine:390Expression:vulcan_For information on how your program can cause an assertion failure,...
  8. Assertion Failed!

Assertion Failed!: I have the following message please would help.Assertion Failed!Program:..\node-vulcan\build\ReleaseVulcanMessageLib.nodeFile:C\bld\workspace\CCX-Process\release...\vulcanadapter.ccLine:390Expression:vulcan_For information on how your program can cause an assertion failure,...
  9. Assertion Failed!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. assertion failed microsoft visual c++ windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    assertion failed microsoft visual c++ windows 11: When i restart or shut down and power on my pc i have get this popup and my adobe photoshop is not opening and this error, how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assertion-failed-microsoft-visual-c-windows-11/fd0e6d2c-e0cb-4661-9454-6fb5152a9633