Windows 10: Assign different internet connections for different programmes?

Discus and support Assign different internet connections for different programmes? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello there, I was wondering if it is possible to assign different internet connections for different programmes? I have 2 internet connections - 1.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tdubz, Jul 16, 2019.

1. tdubz Win User

Assign different internet connections for different programmes?

Hello there,

I was wondering if it is possible to assign different internet connections for different programmes? I have 2 internet connections - 1. One that has very poor download & upload speeds but has a low ping and 2. another connection which has very fast download & upload speeds but has a very high ping. Is it possible to assign the first connection to gaming and the second connection to chrome for video streaming?

OR

Is it possible to combine them and use the ping from the first connection and use the download & upload speeds from the second connection?

Cheers,

:)

tdubz, Jul 16, 2019
  2. MrHudson Win User

Same laptop, different users, vastly different internet speeds.

Assign different internet connections for different programmes? [​IMG]

This is download on mine. no upload listed

MrHudson, Jul 16, 2019
  3. Is there any way to assign different browser tabs to different audio outputs?

Hi.

I am wondering, is there any way to assign different browser tabs to different audio outputs?

I'd like to do this because I make phone calls with Google Chrome and watch series at the same time on my secondary screen. Now my optical sound works as the default and is connected to a mix-amp. The mix-amp itself is connected via USB and works as my default
    communication device, perfect for TeamSpeak or Skype, especially because I use the mix-amp to adjust the volume difference between the default, optical, audio and the default communication, USB, audio. I would like this to work with Chrome as well.

Is this possible? Will it be possible soon? Should I ask Google as well?

Thank you

Felix Gerdtsson

Original Title: Audio Outputs

FelixGerdtsson, Jul 16, 2019
  4. Assign different internet connections for different programmes?

how to assign different tones for different email senders

Hi.

I have a question, please.

Because I receive too many emails for work, I'm trying to "differentiate" them, assigning different tones or alerts for different email senders.

So I can understand when I have to read immediately an email, or it can be delayed.

I have never found any solutions in the native application (I think there is not); has anyone any idea or third-part software solutions?

thank you in advance.

:smileyhappy:

G

calyx---01, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

Assign different internet connections for different programmes?

1. Assign different internet connections for different programmes? - Similar Threads - Assign different internet

2. Internet speeds differ significantly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet speeds differ significantly: I have an HP All-In-One Desktop computer. Windows 10 Home, version 10.0.19042 Build 19042x64-based PCProcessor Intel Core i7-7700T CPU @2.9 GHz Memory 12 GB. Sitting on my desk, right next to the above computer, I have an HP laptop. Windows 10 Home, version 10.0.19042 Build...
  3. 2 different USB wireless adapters will not connect to the internet.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2 different USB wireless adapters will not connect to the internet.: My older generic USB wireless adapter stopped being able to connect to the internet on my Dell Desktop/ Win10. I have used it on this computer for years. It was working great but then suddenly stopped connecting. It works on other computers just by plugging it in & opening...
  4. Is it possible to channel different Internet connections to different apps/games/programs?...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to channel different Internet connections to different apps/games/programs?...: Hello! This is probably a long shot. But is it possible (natively or via addons) to designate an internet connection to a specific piece of software/app/game? For example, can I have my desktop PC run off the ethernet connection? (everything) Yet force games to use my mobile...
  5. Routing different application to different mac address on the internet

Routing different application to different mac address on the internet: I need to route one application to my router and the other to my proxy server. submitted by /u/Blocktrician [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f3vhrd/routing_different_application_to_different_mac/
  6. Date Format different on computer to one programme

in Windows 10 Customization
    Date Format different on computer to one programme: Have just bought a new computer - Windows 10 - region date format on computer is dd/mm/yyyy but when I go into a particular programme it is showing those dates as mm/dd/yyyy. How to I get this to show correct date format in my programme as on my old computer it was correct?...
  7. Is it possible to assign different networks to different apps?

Is it possible to assign different networks to different apps?: Let's say I'm connected to a WiFi network and I want uTorrent to download some legal files using this network at full speed. At the same time, I've USB tethered my phone to my PC to use my mobile data. I want to use this 4G network to browse on Chrome on my PC. submitted by...
  8. Same laptop, different users, vastly different internet speeds.

Same laptop, different users, vastly different internet speeds.: I don't have screenshots of my task manager or anything yet and my Google searches have been fruitless for this issue. What's happening is when I'm logged into my profile and I do a speed test my download is around the 30-50 Mbps and my upload is around 8 Mbps. When I log...
  9. Same laptop, different users, vastly different internet speeds.

in Windows 10 Support
    Same laptop, different users, vastly different internet speeds.: I don't have screenshots of my task manager or anything yet and my Google searches have been fruitless for this issue. What's happening is when I'm logged into my profile and I do a speed test my download is around the 30-50 Mbps and my upload is around 8 Mbps. When I log...
  10. Use different wifi connections in different virtual desktops

Use different wifi connections in different virtual desktops: I have my personal laptop at work, which I use for both work purposes and also for personal purposes. My work provides wifi access, which I need to use to access IP authenticated services they provide, but as I also use my laptop for personal stuff, I have a personal wifi...