Windows 10: Assigning Microsoft Jig-Saw to a key

Discus and support Assigning Microsoft Jig-Saw to a key in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm using a MS ergonomic keyboard in Windows 10 1909 and try to assign Microsoft Jig-Saw to a programmable key, but the program is not in the list of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gerardvan Beusekom-Fretz, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Assigning Microsoft Jig-Saw to a key

I'm using a MS ergonomic keyboard in Windows 10 1909 and try to assign Microsoft Jig-Saw to a programmable key, but the program is not in the list of programs.

:)

Gerardvan Beusekom-Fretz, Mar 26, 2020

2. Microsoft Jig Saw Puzzles

How do I remove finished Jig Saw Puzzles in Windows 10 not the whole game just the finished puzzles.

LynneElizabeth, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Jig Saw Puzzles

Hi Lorain, well it still crashed. Both Jig Saw Puzzle and Solitaire crashed on me. I have not tried Word Search yet.

Arthur Chartrand, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Assigning Microsoft Jig-Saw to a key

Jig SAw premium edition

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how frustrating it could be when the subscription shows expired when you have already paid for it.

Since you are using Jig Saw Premium edition, I suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Casual Game support
    team, and they help you with the appropriate details regarding this query.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Assigning Microsoft Jig-Saw to a key

1. Assigning Microsoft Jig-Saw to a key - Similar Threads - Assigning Microsoft Jig

2. how to assign a text string to a function key?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to assign a text string to a function key?: how to assign a text string to a function key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-assign-a-text-string-to-a-function-key/b940af17-2c5f-4cb5-944e-257473da6a27
  3. i would like to have my jig saw puZzle returned what happend to it and how can i retreeve...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i would like to have my jig saw puZzle returned what happend to it and how can i retreeve...: What happened to my jig saw puzzle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-have-my-jig-saw-puzzle-returned/be9826a2-caf0-4013-8271-ef3b4d67cbda"
  4. Jig SAw premium edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jig SAw premium edition: Why did my Premium Games suddenly say expired when I paid for a year $9.99 less than 2 months ago? I am computer challenged and should not have to worry about your cheating me out of my payment....
  5. how to assign the function keys

how to assign the function keys: How do I assign the function keys? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-assign-the-function-keys/be4471e2-dc08-43cf-a6df-67e985e30a7c
  6. Shortcut keys assigned to Microsoft Office applications getting removed

Shortcut keys assigned to Microsoft Office applications getting removed: I wonder if anyone could help with this issue I have been having for many months: I use MS Office on a Windows 10 desktop, have previously used Office 2016 and recently upgraded to Office 2019. I like to set up Shortcut Key sequences to open each piece of software - e.g....
  7. how to assign f key to comtrol camera

how to assign f key to comtrol camera: how to assign fkey to turn and off camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-assign-f-key-to-comtrol-camera/f34d923e-ca99-447a-99d9-49ab29438592
  8. Software to assign function keys?

Software to assign function keys?: I would like to make function keys to mute, volume up, and volume down. How can this be done? Are there hot keys or shortcuts to do this? Or is there software that can assign these to function keys? 58791
  9. Logitech Key Assignment Not Working (UAC is ON)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech Key Assignment Not Working (UAC is ON): Hi... Just updated my OS from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Am currently testing our applications before we upgrade the rest of our PCs to Windows. One of my concern with Windows 10 is the Mail client won't run unless the User Account Control is turned on. When I turn this...
  10. Keyboard Key Assignments Changing Alone

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard Key Assignments Changing Alone: Hallo, I have the Pro version upgrade from WIN7 ULT and as keyboard the "Microsoft Wireless Comfort Desktop 5000". For about a half year I have this problem, key assignments are changing from alone, I am not sure if I am describing it correct but that is what is...