Windows 10: assist me with a working generic product key

Discus and support assist me with a working generic product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; my windows is expiring today.someone to help me with a working product key please so that i can unlock it.mine is not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MichaelWanaoni, Mar 31, 2020.

1. assist me with a working generic product key

my windows is expiring today.someone to help me with a working product key please so that i can unlock it.mine is not working

:)

MichaelWanaoni, Mar 31, 2020
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant asking for product key

So make sure that you are attempting to upgrade to the Home Single Language Edition. The "about" system settings screen will tell you if it is 32-bits or 64-bits (operating system):

assist me with a working generic product key [​IMG]

Using the media creation tool, you want the matching 32-bit or 64-bit Single Language Edition:

From the Windows 10 ISO download site, it's just listed as Single Language Edition:

Doing an upgrade to the correct edition Anniversary Update should not ask for a product key.

NavyLCDR, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Product key doesn't work

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to try to activate Windows by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

assist me with a working generic product key

windows live product key

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

• Did you download the ISO of the Game from the Steam?
    It is not Windows Live Key, it’s a game product key which is required to install the game.

I suggest you to check with Steam for Product key and check if it helps.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

assist me with a working generic product key

1. assist me with a working generic product key - Similar Threads - assist working generic

2. Product Key not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product Key not working: So a few months ago i bought this PC used from some guy, and today i got the "Activate Windows" watermark for no reason. after googling a bit i assume this is because the guy activated it with an enterprise license or something. Apparently the activation screen is supposed...
  3. Can generic windows product keys activate windows?

Can generic windows product keys activate windows?: My windows tablet has a generic windows key and it’s activated and linked to my microsoft account. Is if possible for a generic windows key to activate windows?...
  4. ShowkeyPlus - generic licence product key?

ShowkeyPlus - generic licence product key?: I upgraded from win7 to win10. I now want to move my system/installation to a new SSD drive. However whilst I have created a Windows 10 media installation disk i have been advised that i still need a licence key once Win10 installed on the new SSD. They have suggested...
  5. Generic Keys

Generic Keys: Hey guys, When i got this computer I checked the product key using produkey, and I did a search and I found that it is a generic key, now they sent me out a copy of windows 10 home, and I have not used that key yet, so my question is this, if I put my new key in that I...
  6. About Win 10 generic product keys

About Win 10 generic product keys: Win 10 Home ..........................TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99 Win 10 Pro .............................VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T Those are the known generic product keys. I have a pre-install Win 7 Home Premium > upgraded to Win 10 Home I ran my speccy and...
  7. Want to know whether or not to use the Generic Product Key

Want to know whether or not to use the Generic Product Key: I upgraded 2 computers with Win 7 Pro to win 10 pro using the "Update this computer" option on the media creator. It was after the launch, so I got the "final" build (xx240). They installed and activated perfectly. I then used the media creator to make Installation DVD's....
  8. Upgrading Home install to Pro with generic product key

Upgrading Home install to Pro with generic product key: I'm curious, I might have to try this on an extra partition... My computer is fully activated on Pro version. I've also done a clean install after the upgrade and activated immediately just fine. So, let's say I bungled and clean installed Windows 10 Home by mistake. Of...
  9. How long are generic product keys good for?

in Windows 10 Support
    How long are generic product keys good for?: The link @jkirkman referenced is broken, the final ')' gets removed from the link by the board software. This link works... Microsoft Docs | Appendix A: KMS Client Setup Keys Key Management Server (KMS) generic keys should only be used if you are installing Windows on a...
  10. Generic Product Keys to Install Windows 10 Editions

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Generic Product Keys to Install Windows 10 Editions: How to: Generic Product Keys to Install Windows 10 Editions List of Generic Product Keys to Install Windows 10 Editions Generic keys (aka: "default keys") for Windows 10 from Microsoft will allow you to install a specific Windows 10 edition you want, but will not...