Windows 10: assist me with a working generic product key

Discus and support assist me with a working generic product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; my windows is expiring today.someone to help me with a working product key please so that i can unlock it.mine is not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MichaelWanaoni, Mar 31, 2020.

1. assist me with a working generic product key

my windows is expiring today.someone to help me with a working product key please so that i can unlock it.mine is not working

:)

MichaelWanaoni, Mar 31, 2020
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant asking for product key

So make sure that you are attempting to upgrade to the Home Single Language Edition. The "about" system settings screen will tell you if it is 32-bits or 64-bits (operating system):

assist me with a working generic product key [​IMG]

Using the media creation tool, you want the matching 32-bit or 64-bit Single Language Edition:

From the Windows 10 ISO download site, it's just listed as Single Language Edition:

Doing an upgrade to the correct edition Anniversary Update should not ask for a product key.

NavyLCDR, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Product key doesn't work

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to try to activate Windows by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

assist me with a working generic product key

windows live product key

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

• Did you download the ISO of the Game from the Steam?
    It is not Windows Live Key, it’s a game product key which is required to install the game.

I suggest you to check with Steam for Product key and check if it helps.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

assist me with a working generic product key

1. assist me with a working generic product key - Similar Threads - assist working generic

2. Windows is activated with Generic Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is activated with Generic Product Key: Hello,To summarize the issue, when I install Windows Home or Pro, Windows takes the license from my Microsoft account. However, this license is the key known as "Generic Product Key". There is no OEM license on my device. When installing Windows, I check the "I do not have a...
  3. Windows is activated with Generic Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows is activated with Generic Product Key: Hello,To summarize the issue, when I install Windows Home or Pro, Windows takes the license from my Microsoft account. However, this license is the key known as "Generic Product Key". There is no OEM license on my device. When installing Windows, I check the "I do not have a...
  4. Generic product key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Generic product key?: I am installing an SSD for a friend on a working PC with an old patter drive that is super slow. I used a product key finder and got VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM- 9MPGT-3V66T product key finder says this is OEM and I need a digital license for activation. This PC is licensed already....
  5. generic upgrade key not working

generic upgrade key not working: i reinstalled windows 10 on my pc yesterday, and because it wasn't activated during setup, it isn't activated now, so i don't have a license, and i installed windows 10 pro n because that's what i downloaded when flashing my usb with rufus, and i've set it up enough that i...
  6. the generic key is not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    the generic key is not working: the generic key for upgrading an oem home to pro is not working is there another that might work i have a gaming laptop that is a few years old and am trying to do an upgrade from a windows 10 oem copy to a pro key and cant validate either the pro key or the that is given in...
  7. generic product key

generic product key: anyone have generic product key for windows 10 home single language version 2004? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/generic-product-key/43a2179d-fa3b-4314-b60c-34057fefb104
  8. ShowkeyPlus - generic licence product key?

ShowkeyPlus - generic licence product key?: I upgraded from win7 to win10. I now want to move my system/installation to a new SSD drive. However whilst I have created a Windows 10 media installation disk i have been advised that i still need a licence key once Win10 installed on the new SSD. They have suggested...
  9. About Win 10 generic product keys

About Win 10 generic product keys: Win 10 Home ..........................TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99 Win 10 Pro .............................VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T Those are the known generic product keys. I have a pre-install Win 7 Home Premium > upgraded to Win 10 Home I ran my speccy and...
  10. How long are generic product keys good for?

in Windows 10 Support
    How long are generic product keys good for?: The link @jkirkman referenced is broken, the final ')' gets removed from the link by the board software. This link works... Microsoft Docs | Appendix A: KMS Client Setup Keys Key Management Server (KMS) generic keys should only be used if you are installing Windows on a...