Windows 10: Assistance Diagnosing Constant Crashes

Discus and support Assistance Diagnosing Constant Crashes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,My Aurora R11 PC randomly crashes even when under light load. I reinstalled Windows from scratch and encountered the same issue within 30 minutes of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MontyJava, May 16, 2022.

1. MontyJava Win User

Assistance Diagnosing Constant Crashes

Hi,My Aurora R11 PC randomly crashes even when under light load. I reinstalled Windows from scratch and encountered the same issue within 30 minutes of startup. I have received 3 crashes in the past 2-3 hours. My display will go blank and indicate no signal, then the fan inside my PC will increase to full power, then it will stop and restart.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap4MyFBC_WHAgQf34tHtJ-tXFZv6?e=WdNQDT I have created a OneDrive folder with the 3 most recent Minidump files, linked above. Please let me know if I can provide any other details.

:)

MontyJava, May 16, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 16, 2022
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, May 16, 2022
  4. Assistance Diagnosing Constant Crashes

constant crashes

Hi,

We'll be needing more information about the issue you're experiencing to further assist you. Please answer the following:

• What changes were made on the PC prior to the issue?
    • Do you have the latest Windows updates installed on your PC?
    • What particular actions are you trying to perform prior to experiencing system crash?
    • What is the exact error message you are getting? Please send us a screenshot.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

We hope to hear from you soon.

Aileen Alf, May 16, 2022
Thema:

Assistance Diagnosing Constant Crashes

1. Assistance Diagnosing Constant Crashes - Similar Threads - Assistance Diagnosing Constant

2. Help Diagnose Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help Diagnose Crashes: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nn_MTCQ3aH5I_y81XbV1YHBfsZQFzcNH/view?usp=share_link - dmp linkSo I had everything working a few days ago but in attempting to fix an issue with Valorant Vangaurd flagging Windows Sonic I did a Fresh install of windows using UEFI, updated all...
  3. Diagnosing a System Crash

Diagnosing a System Crash: Hello,I recently replaced the video card in a system. It had been stable, no crashes. The new video card was very large and I had to take out 3 of the 4 memory modules so that it fit. Since then, the computer has crashed 3 times. I just enabled minidumps and caught one:...
  4. Diagnosing a System Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Diagnosing a System Crash: Hello,I recently replaced the video card in a system. It had been stable, no crashes. The new video card was very large and I had to take out 3 of the 4 memory modules so that it fit. Since then, the computer has crashed 3 times. I just enabled minidumps and caught one:...
  5. constant crashing cannot diagnose

in Windows 10 Gaming
    constant crashing cannot diagnose: Please help I have had constant crashing since Win11 22h2Please if someone can look at my event viewer crash logs it is the only lead I have. Memory test returned no errors. Clean installed Win11 did not fix. I am at a loss....
  6. constant crashing cannot diagnose

constant crashing cannot diagnose: Please help I have had constant crashing since Win11 22h2Please if someone can look at my event viewer crash logs it is the only lead I have. Memory test returned no errors. Clean installed Win11 did not fix. I am at a loss....
  7. Assistance Diagnosing Constant Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assistance Diagnosing Constant Crashes: Hi,My Aurora R11 PC randomly crashes even when under light load. I reinstalled Windows from scratch and encountered the same issue within 30 minutes of startup. I have received 3 crashes in the past 2-3 hours. My display will go blank and indicate no signal, then the fan...
  8. Assistance Diagnosing Constant Crashes

Assistance Diagnosing Constant Crashes: Hi,My Aurora R11 PC randomly crashes even when under light load. I reinstalled Windows from scratch and encountered the same issue within 30 minutes of startup. I have received 3 crashes in the past 2-3 hours. My display will go blank and indicate no signal, then the fan...
  9. Diagnosing a system crash

Diagnosing a system crash: Hello, This computer is crashing and failing to produce minidumps. This computer had been operating in a stable way for the past three years, and it was already used then. This happens some days (up to five times), not on others, and using any software or not. Config:...
  10. Diagnosing PC Crash

Diagnosing PC Crash: Hi, I did a hard reset of my laptop after it began to crash when I tried to log in. It didn’t help the issue but everything seemed to be working smoothly after I went into Safe Mode. I then proceeded to go through the non-Windows apps in the msconfig command prompt and it...