Windows 10: Assistance needed with minidump debug.

Discus and support Assistance needed with minidump debug. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've been fighting with 2 new systems recently purchased bsod'ing pretty much right out of the box. I'm concentrating on 1 of them now.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hazvar, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Hazvar Win User

Assistance needed with minidump debug.

Hello,

I've been fighting with 2 new systems recently purchased bsod'ing pretty much right out of the box. I'm concentrating on 1 of them now. I've linked the 2 latest dump files below, hopefully anyway. First time trying Onedrive. Anyway, a list of what I've already know, and what I've already done.

90% of the time, the BSOD is triggered by ntoskernel.exe. I know that this is just what triggers the bsod, but most likely not the cause of the bsod, which most likely is a different driver.

To that effect, I have updated all drivers, both manually (very time consuming) and with 3rd party software. I have tried the Windows Fresh Start to reinstall everything. Still getting bsod. So switched to hardware ts. Tried different RAM, still error. Ran Memtest86 on each dimm, 0 errors on all of them. Tried a dedicated video card and disabled on board video. Still get bsod, same error message.

This all tells me I either missed something, or its the proc/MB, as they are the only thing I haven't tried replacing. This is where I need your help. Hopefully someone can tell me what I missed.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsSxXA_kkIvMixZRAfJWWnviXDMB

:)

Hazvar, Jun 17, 2019

2. I get "just-in-time (JIT) debugging" message

Hi,

Just-In-Time debugging launches Visual Studio automatically when an exception or crash occurs in an application that is running outside Visual Studio. We suggest changing certain settings on your computer and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Network and Internet.
    • Click Internet Options.
    • Go to Advanced tab.
    • Under Browsing section, check the box for both Disable script debugging option.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    For more reference about Just-In-Time Debugger, click on this link.

Update us on the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Martin Bar, Jun 17, 2019
  3. enabling JIT debugging / HP simplified not found

Hi Alex,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

I suggest you to follow the below procedure and check if it helps.

Just-In-Time debugging is a feature that launches the Visual Studio debugger automatically when a program, running outside Visual Studio, encounters a fatal error. Just-In-Time debugging allows you to examine the error
    before the application is terminated by the operating system. The Visual Studio debugger does not need to be running when the error occurs.

To enable/disable Just-In-Time debugging

In Visual Studio,

• On the Tools menu, click Options.

• In the Options dialog box, select the Debugging folder.

• In the Debugging folder, select the Just-In-Time page.

• In the Enable Just-In-Time debugging of these types of code box, select or clear the relevant program types: Managed, Native, or Script.

To disable Just-In-Time debugging, once it has been enabled, you must be running with Administrator privileges. Enabling Just-In-Time debugging sets a registry key, and Administrator privileges are
    required to change that key.

• Click OK.
    Checks out this link for more information on JIT debugger. Also To enable/disable Just-In-Time debugging

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/5hs4b7a6.aspx

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/k8kf6y2a.aspx

I hope the information helps. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Jun 17, 2019
  4. Assistance needed with minidump debug.

MiniDumps

Can someone please execute these minidumps and post back the information i can't get the symbols to work on vista. ( the minidumps are from windows xp service pack 2)

Thanks

digitalerr0r, Jun 17, 2019
Thema:

Assistance needed with minidump debug.

1. Assistance needed with minidump debug. - Similar Threads - Assistance needed minidump

2. Help understanding WinDbg Minidump debug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help understanding WinDbg Minidump debug: 0: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel component has corrupted a...
  3. Help understanding WinDbg Minidump debug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help understanding WinDbg Minidump debug: 0: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel component has corrupted a...
  4. Help understanding WinDbg Minidump debug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Minidump Assistance

Minidump Assistance: Hi, I was hoping someone could help me analyze these minidump files to help me figure out what's going on. I recently got a new prebuilt PC, and it's throwing Memory Management and other BSODs multiple time a day. I've checked to make sure all the components and cables are...
  6. Minidump Assistance

Minidump Assistance: Hi, I was hoping someone could help me analyze these minidump files to help me figure out what's going on. I recently got a new prebuilt PC, and it's throwing Memory Management and other BSODs multiple time a day. I've checked to make sure all the components and cables are...
  7. Minidump Assistance

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Need assistance analyzing minidump files for windows 10 constantly freezing

Need assistance analyzing minidump files for windows 10 constantly freezing: From a previous post that: Hi,I use my desktop computer usually daily for about 2-3 hrs. I mainly use it to play video games. Every 2-3 sessions or sometimes every time I use it, my mouse freeezes randomly to the point where I need to hard reset my computer. I could be...
  9. I Have Debugged Minidump File

I Have Debugged Minidump File: I have debugged minidump file is there anyone can read this? And help me? here isLINK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-debugged-minidump-file/459d35f0-062f-4ac1-9d41-46e892249e5e
  10. Minidump Assistance

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Minidump Assistance: Hello, I have been having ongoing issues with random BSOD crashes. I have updated all drivers (including the latest nvidia) and i am still having occasional issues. I have also scanned memory and file system several times - both with no issues reported. I have copied...