Windows 10: Assistance please

Discus and support Assistance please in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ever since i updated my HP 255 G6 Window 10,I have been experiencing black or coloured screen with a spinning dot and sometimes "Your system has an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SalamiAyobami Ayodele, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Assistance please

Ever since i updated my HP 255 G6 Window 10,I have been experiencing black or coloured screen with a spinning dot and sometimes "Your system has an error and we are Restarting for u,search online for error Video_tdr_failure"

Please what can i do to get rid of this?

:)

SalamiAyobami Ayodele, Dec 3, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Windows 10 upgrade assistant stuck at 99%

The problem is caused by the Windows 7 updates.

Before using the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant, perform these steps:

• set Windows 7 updates to "Never install updates".
    • Stop the update service by right clicking on the command prompt, and choose "Run as administrator".
    • Type

It should say: "Windows update service is stopping....windows update service is stopped."

Assistance please 852Gr.png

After completing the above steps, start the Windows 10 Upgrade assistant, and it should complete.

Anthony Cappucci, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Callender Win User

Assistance please

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

Assistance please [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

Assistance please

1. Assistance please - Similar Threads - Assistance please

2. how come whenever i call it just says for assistance please visit this website and then the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how come whenever i call it just says for assistance please visit this website and then the...: whenever i dial it says thanks for calling microsoft please visit help.microsoft.com thanks for calling goodbye https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-come-whenever-i-call-it-just-says-for/2b057bbb-e320-4b0f-8d28-fea8aafd4cc2
  3. how come whenever i call it just says for assistance please visit this website and then the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how come whenever i call it just says for assistance please visit this website and then the...: whenever i dial it says thanks for calling microsoft please visit help.microsoft.com thanks for calling goodbye https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-come-whenever-i-call-it-just-says-for/2b057bbb-e320-4b0f-8d28-fea8aafd4cc2
  4. Facebook Messenger app doesnt load post updates i noticed...assistance please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook Messenger app doesnt load post updates i noticed...assistance please: Hello experts,Help please,I've tried - Troubleshoot Apps - repair and the rest no changeUninstalled restarted Installed fresh from MS Store, no go.I don't use Facebook, just messenger, my FB is disabled I just s messenger allot while i work rather than phone and SMSing and...
  5. Facebook Messenger app doesnt load post updates i noticed...assistance please

Facebook Messenger app doesnt load post updates i noticed...assistance please: Hello experts,Help please,I've tried - Troubleshoot Apps - repair and the rest no changeUninstalled restarted Installed fresh from MS Store, no go.I don't use Facebook, just messenger, my FB is disabled I just s messenger allot while i work rather than phone and SMSing and...
  6. My new pc keeps crashing - could I please get assistance to resolve this??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new pc keeps crashing - could I please get assistance to resolve this??: Hello,December 2023 I bought a new desktop pc & have had constant crashing issues & need help to try to resolve this.My System info:- OS: Windows 11 Home- Model: AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core - Type: x64-based PCThe computer frequently black screens & restarts randomly while...
  7. My new pc keeps crashing - could I please get assistance to resolve this??

My new pc keeps crashing - could I please get assistance to resolve this??: Hello,December 2023 I bought a new desktop pc & have had constant crashing issues & need help to try to resolve this.My System info:- OS: Windows 11 Home- Model: AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core - Type: x64-based PCThe computer frequently black screens & restarts randomly while...
  8. BSOD. Please assist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD. Please assist: I recently upgraded from a RTX 4070 to an RTX 4080. Ever since I got the new card, my PC will BSOD after closing a game or sometimes when i am powering off. I noticed it only happens after 2 or 3 hours of play time. Any help would be appriciated.System:Ryzen 7 7700x - CPUASUS...
  9. BSOD. Please assist

BSOD. Please assist: I recently upgraded from a RTX 4070 to an RTX 4080. Ever since I got the new card, my PC will BSOD after closing a game or sometimes when i am powering off. I noticed it only happens after 2 or 3 hours of play time. Any help would be appriciated.System:Ryzen 7 7700x - CPUASUS...
  10. BSOD. Please assist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging