Windows 10: Assistance regarding windows 10

Discus and support Assistance regarding windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had upgraded my PC from windows 7 to windows 10 pro in 2018. But it's a 32 bit version. I want to upgrade it to 64 bit. So how can I do it without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TriggeredInsaan, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Assistance regarding windows 10

I had upgraded my PC from windows 7 to windows 10 pro in 2018. But it's a 32 bit version. I want to upgrade it to 64 bit. So how can I do it without buying a new OS? If I create a copy in USB using windows installation media then will I have to buy win 10 pro again for activation. What to put in place of product key? Most probably I will be having a digital licence as I had upgraded it from windows 7. So will it get auto activated after I sign in by my Microsoft account or I will have to put windows 7 product key. If later is the case then the problem is that I forgot my product key. Ple

:)

TriggeredInsaan, Oct 20, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 20, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 20, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

Assistance regarding windows 10

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Assistance regarding windows 10 :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

Assistance regarding windows 10

1. Assistance regarding windows 10 - Similar Threads - Assistance regarding

2. I need some resolution regarding the following queries if you could assist please regarding...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need some resolution regarding the following queries if you could assist please regarding...: Hello, I am looking to enquire regarding Media Feature Pack for Windows 10/11 N September 2022, does the following pack has all the necessary codecs that I would need for either Audio or Video similar to the Freeware K-Lite Codec Pack ?If is much better could you enlist the...
  3. I need some resolution regarding the following queries if you could assist please regarding...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need some resolution regarding the following queries if you could assist please regarding...: Hello, I am looking to enquire regarding Media Feature Pack for Windows 10/11 N September 2022, does the following pack has all the necessary codecs that I would need for either Audio or Video similar to the Freeware K-Lite Codec Pack ?If is much better could you enlist the...
  4. Kindly assist in providing information regarding a German lotto winning ticket

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kindly assist in providing information regarding a German lotto winning ticket: Kindly confirm or provide information with fudiciary claim on a German lotto winningsOn my email address.I received an email claiming my address has won in an automatic German lotto and I want to verify this...
  5. Kindly assist in providing information regarding a German lotto winning ticket

Kindly assist in providing information regarding a German lotto winning ticket: Kindly confirm or provide information with fudiciary claim on a German lotto winningsOn my email address.I received an email claiming my address has won in an automatic German lotto and I want to verify this...
  6. Good afternoon please could you assist! regarding this error message. Reliability monitor.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Good afternoon please could you assist! regarding this error message. Reliability monitor.: Faulting application name: WhatsApp.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x640cbdf0Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.2787, time stamp: 0xff29555aException code: 0x00001007Fault offset: 0x0000000000117cd2Faulting process id: 0x266cFaulting application...
  7. Good afternoon please could you assist! regarding this error message. Reliability monitor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good afternoon please could you assist! regarding this error message. Reliability monitor.: Faulting application name: WhatsApp.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x640cbdf0Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.2787, time stamp: 0xff29555aException code: 0x00001007Fault offset: 0x0000000000117cd2Faulting process id: 0x266cFaulting application...
  8. Good afternoon please could you assist! regarding this error message. Reliability monitor.

9. Assistance regarding windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assistance regarding windows 10: I had upgraded my PC from windows 7 to windows 10 pro in 2018. But it's a 32 bit version. I want to upgrade it to 64 bit. So how can I do it without buying a new OS? If I create a copy in USB using windows installation media then will I have to buy win 10 pro again for...
  10. Assistance regarding windows 10

Assistance regarding windows 10: I had upgraded my PC from windows 7 to windows 10 pro in 2018. But it's a 32 bit version. I want to upgrade it to 64 bit. So how can I do it without buying a new OS? If I create a copy in USB using windows installation media then will I have to buy win 10 pro again for...