Windows 10: Assistance required in converting a PDF file to Text file

Discus and support Assistance required in converting a PDF file to Text file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I am facing issues in converting a PDF file to a plain text file in Windows 10 Professional 64-bit. It is prompting: "Access Denied".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mukul Sharma u v, Aug 8, 2021.

1. Assistance required in converting a PDF file to Text file

Hello everyone. I am facing issues in converting a PDF file to a plain text file in Windows 10 Professional 64-bit. It is prompting: "Access Denied". Please assist me further.

:)

Mukul Sharma u v, Aug 8, 2021
  2. sam9 Win User

free software to convert almost 50000 text fles to a single PDF file

Can someone suggest a free software to convert around 50000 text files to a single PDF file.

sam9, Aug 8, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User
  4. OrbitzXT Win User

Assistance required in converting a PDF file to Text file

Converting to PDF?

My contracting business often gets ".pln" files which are basically plan files. Currently I use a program called NitroPDF to convert them all to PDF. The quality of the converted PDF is fairly poor. Could anyone recommend another program to convert to PDF? Adobe Acrobat doesn't do it sadly.

OrbitzXT, Aug 8, 2021
Thema:

Assistance required in converting a PDF file to Text file

1. Assistance required in converting a PDF file to Text file - Similar Threads - Assistance required converting

2. Converts PDF file to Word Automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Converts PDF file to Word Automatically: Each time I download and/or save a PDF my computer saves it as a Word file--everytime. It used to save them as Adobe files, and I have the latest Adobe reader. A month ago, this changed, and I have not been able to reverse it. I hope someone can help me get rid of this...
  3. Converts PDF file to Word Automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Converts PDF file to Word Automatically: Each time I download and/or save a PDF my computer saves it as a Word file--everytime. It used to save them as Adobe files, and I have the latest Adobe reader. A month ago, this changed, and I have not been able to reverse it. I hope someone can help me get rid of this...
  4. convert pdf files to jpeg

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    convert pdf files to jpeg: Does anyone know how to convert PDF files to JPEG in Windows 10? I received some pictures of a great niece that I would like to open in my photo editor so that I can print them but they came in PDF form and my photo editor will not accept PDF files. I am using Windows 10,...
  5. Convert MP3 file To Text?

Convert MP3 file To Text?: Is there a free non spy app to do this? A Cursory GOOGLE search seemed to indicate that there may be some online remedies but I would rather not upload. I took a phone recording .arm file and used VLC to convert it to an MP3 file. Now I want to convert the MP3 file to text. I...
  6. file convert jpg to pdf

in Windows 10 Customization
    file convert jpg to pdf: HOw can I change or file convert jpg to pdf https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-convert-jpg-to-pdf/dd6f392f-0245-447c-81a8-24ba2b4e453d
  7. App for converting audio files to text

in Windows 10 Support
    App for converting audio files to text: Is there any app which can convert audio files to text? so I will be able to import a audio clip and then the app will transform that to text which I can copy/edit. My Win 10 version is 1909. 151841
  8. All PDF files converted to CHROME files / links

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All PDF files converted to CHROME files / links: Hello. I was just filling out an online form, uploaded a PDF document which for some reason converted to a CHROME file, and now every PDF file on my entire bleeding PC is a CHROME file. Is there a way to restore all these CHROME files back to PDF files and how can I prevent...
  9. HTML to PDF File Converter

HTML to PDF File Converter: What's a good (preferably free) HTML to PDF file converter? As always, the community input is appreciated. 100337
  10. Converting a pdf file

in Windows 10 Support
    Converting a pdf file: I am using Windows 10 at the moment and am wondering if I can convert a pdf file to jpeg. Anyone know please? 79629