Windows 10: Assistance required in resolving issues related to sound output

Discus and support Assistance required in resolving issues related to sound output in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, Actually, I need to install a third-party software in order to bypass the original device driver on my Dell Latitude 7290 laptop so that, I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mukul Sharma u v, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Assistance required in resolving issues related to sound output

Hi all, Actually, I need to install a third-party software in order to bypass the original device driver on my Dell Latitude 7290 laptop so that, I am able to switch between speaker and headphone. There is no output from the internal speakers of my laptop I tried re-installing the realtec device driver software, but the issue still persists.

:)

Mukul Sharma u v, Aug 6, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

5.1 surround sound issue in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

If you’re connecting an optical cable the settings would be changed so try the following steps

Two options:

1. Use the optical S/PDIF output of your motherboard.

2. Use the HDMI output of your GPU. (This is what I'd recommend if you're using a HDMI display).

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Go to control panel.

• Select sound.

• Click on playback devices.

For option 1- connect the cable and set the 'Realtek digital output' as default device.

• Then right click on it.

• Go to properties.

• At the rightmost tab select DTS or Dolby Digital or 5.1.
    For option 2-connect the HDMI cable through the receiver and set the 'Nvidia HDMI Output' as your default device. Then click 'Configure' and select 5.1 and check if it helps.

If the issue persist then, I suggest you to connect the speakers directly and check in the realtek audio manager if he gets the 5.1 option or not using the SPDIF\output.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Aug 6, 2022
  3. Sound Issues

Hi Junior,

The change on the sound quality of your device after the recent update can be related to an incompatible driver. As an initial step to resolve your concern, we suggest that you update your driver by following these steps:

• Type Device Manager in the search box.
    • Press Enter.
    • Click the drop-down arrow for Sound, video and game controllers to view the driver.
    • Right-click the installed sound driver and select Properties.
    • Click the Driver tab.
    • Select Update Driver to update your sound driver.
    • If the driver is updated, you can reinstall the existing driver by repeating steps
      1 to 5.
    • This time, select Uninstall.
    • After uninstalling the driver, restart your device to automatically reinstall the driver.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Aug 6, 2022
  4. Assistance required in resolving issues related to sound output

Headphones jack only outputting mono after dolby access install

Hi,

The headphones issue that you encountered after installing the audio program can be related to a possible licensing issue. The software that you're using offers an in-app purchase and it's best to contact the developer for further support. On the other hand,
    we suggest that you use Windows Sonic as an alternative for the audio output by following the steps below:

• Right click on the speaker icon located on the notification area.
    • Select Spatial sound.
    • Under the Spatial sound tab, select Windows Sonic for Headphones
      from the drop-down list.
    • Click OK.
    • Once you're done, check if the issue persists.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

Assistance required in resolving issues related to sound output

1. Assistance required in resolving issues related to sound output - Similar Threads - Assistance required resolving

2. No Sound on Edge issue is not resolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Sound on Edge issue is not resolved: Edge continues to not play sound through speakers or headset when video is from a website open in Edge, regardless of troubleshoot or many other 'fixes' for this issue.Chrome does NOT have an issue which implies that this is an Edge issue.If not resolved will have to stop...
  3. sound related issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sound related issues: dear respected team, i am facing sound related problems since 2 days. There is no sound in my laptop. I have tried all the solutions available on the internet but still sound is not working. I update sound drivers after uninstalled them but still there is no sound in my...
  4. sound related issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound related issues: dear respected team, i am facing sound related problems since 2 days. There is no sound in my laptop. I have tried all the solutions available on the internet but still sound is not working. I update sound drivers after uninstalled them but still there is no sound in my...
  5. Sound card issue not resolved

Sound card issue not resolved: I am still using Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, IntelR Core i5-3330 *** Email address is removed for privacy *** 3.00 GHz, 6.00 GB RAMThis started by having issues with updates repeatedly not being successfully installed. Then I started getting the blue screen of death with error...
  6. Sound card issue not resolved

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound card issue not resolved: I am still using Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, IntelR Core i5-3330 *** Email address is removed for privacy *** 3.00 GHz, 6.00 GB RAMThis started by having issues with updates repeatedly not being successfully installed. Then I started getting the blue screen of death with error...
  7. Sound card issue not resolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Sound related issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound related issues: Hello, Actually i have been troubled by some sound related issues recently. My laptop has windows 11.Lenovo yoga slim 7 amd version. The sound just automatically fades when i open another sound or call related apps. For eg. when i open a game , valorant , and i open another...
  9. Sound related issues

Sound related issues: Hello, Actually i have been troubled by some sound related issues recently. My laptop has windows 11.Lenovo yoga slim 7 amd version. The sound just automatically fades when i open another sound or call related apps. For eg. when i open a game , valorant , and i open another...
  10. 3 W10 Issues require resolving

in Windows 10 Support
    3 W10 Issues require resolving: I have 3 W10 issues I can't fix. (1) Windows start up sound works 1 out of 6 PC start ups. (2) Screen saver reverts back to 1 minute at each PC start-up & won't work unless I reset it past 1 minute. (3) How do I get the Start screen to show instead of the desktop at PC...