Windows 10: Associated Accounts

Discus and support Associated Accounts in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Im trying to remember all the accounts linked to my main email but i cant find where it would show it, the closest i get is when i use forget username... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MasonMcClary, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Associated Accounts

Im trying to remember all the accounts linked to my main email but i cant find where it would show it, the closest i get is when i use forget username and it shows me the associated accounts but only shows the first few letters

:)

MasonMcClary, Sep 5, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 5, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 5, 2020
  4. Associated Accounts

Remove personal Microsoft account and only use Office 365 & associated email

Hi,

To remove your Microsoft account without restoring your computer, you can follow the steps below:

• Click Start, and then click Settings.
    • Click Accounts and select Your email and accounts.
    • Click on the account that you want to remove.
    • Click Delete account and data confirmation.

If you will delete the account and it's data, you will be unable to use the data and the files associated to the same account.

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

Associated Accounts

1. Associated Accounts - Similar Threads - Associated Accounts

2. Unable to switch microsoft account associated with admin user Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to switch microsoft account associated with admin user Windows 11: I have my admin user set up with a school microsoft account, which gives me less ability to update the settings. Since I'm no longer in school, my access to this account will soon be revoked by the school. I would like to update my user acocunt to be linked with my personal...
  3. Unable to switch microsoft account associated with admin user Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to switch microsoft account associated with admin user Windows 11: I have my admin user set up with a school microsoft account, which gives me less ability to update the settings. Since I'm no longer in school, my access to this account will soon be revoked by the school. I would like to update my user acocunt to be linked with my personal...
  4. Need to remove an account from my device and no longer have access to the email associated...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to remove an account from my device and no longer have access to the email associated...: About seven years ago I was bullied out of the business that I had the account under the email address and he will not cooperate with me to give me the code so I could log on and delete it. I no longer remember what passwords were used then to reset it through no longer...
  5. Need to remove an account from my device and no longer have access to the email associated...

Need to remove an account from my device and no longer have access to the email associated...: About seven years ago I was bullied out of the business that I had the account under the email address and he will not cooperate with me to give me the code so I could log on and delete it. I no longer remember what passwords were used then to reset it through no longer...
  6. Need to remove an account from my device and no longer have access to the email associated...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Recover access to Microsoft Live account where there is no access to the associated email...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Recover access to Microsoft Live account where there is no access to the associated email...: Hi,My dad's PC is refusing to boot into Windows. I want to revert the OS to an earlier version however I need the bitlocker key to do that. Unfortunately my dad cannot recall the password for Microsoft Live to access the bitlocker key, and although I thought I had a note of...
  8. change admin on computer to be associated with my account for onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change admin on computer to be associated with my account for onedrive: Hi, I have two microsoft 365 accounts - one that is personal with a gmail and one that is through the institution where I work a university with @einsteinmed.edu where I also get the added benefit of a 365 subscription and unlimited storage on my onedrive account associated...
  9. change admin on computer to be associated with my account for onedrive

change admin on computer to be associated with my account for onedrive: Hi, I have two microsoft 365 accounts - one that is personal with a gmail and one that is through the institution where I work a university with @einsteinmed.edu where I also get the added benefit of a 365 subscription and unlimited storage on my onedrive account associated...
  10. Recover account information associated to a windows key?

Recover account information associated to a windows key?: Hello, 6 months ago I bought a laptop for my girlfriend with Windows 11.Yesterday when she opened it, it asked for a BitLocker key which we never manually activated. We can't find the microsoft account associated with the laptop I'm sure we logged into a Microsoft account but...