Windows 10: Assuming my password to my Windows 10 PC is: Banana_X1 . Then I later changed it to...

Discus and support Assuming my password to my Windows 10 PC is: Banana_X1 . Then I later changed it to... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I later thought, perhaps it was because I used "\" backslash to replace the 1. But if it wasn't acceptable in passwords, Windows didn't tell me so.The... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by William C1, Apr 26, 2023.

1. Assuming my password to my Windows 10 PC is: Banana_X1 . Then I later changed it to...

I later thought, perhaps it was because I used "\" backslash to replace the 1. But if it wasn't acceptable in passwords, Windows didn't tell me so.The help I need now is: How do I log in or at least change the password or revert back to the previous password?Fortunately, I have a slave hard drive which I switched to—that is what I am using now. Is there anything I can do in this slave drive that can help me to be able to log into my Original locked Master hard drive? Please help me.Lenovo ThinkCentre EdgeWindows 10 Pro64-bit operating system, x64-based processorIntelR CoreTM i3-3240 CPU

:)

William C1, Apr 26, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 26, 2023
  3. Change password on windows 10

Hi Dave,

To change the password of the Local Account on Windows 10, follow the steps below:

• Press CTRL+Alt+Delete on your keyboard.
    • Choose Change a password.
    • Make sure to enter the correct old password before you can create your new password.

Let us know how it goes.

Justin Emb, Apr 26, 2023
  4. D_o_S Win User

Assuming my password to my Windows 10 PC is: Banana_X1 . Then I later changed it to...

10 most commonly used online passwords

Newlaunches.com has managed to obtain a list of the most commonly used passwords from the upcoming May 8th issue of PC Magazine.

The passwords are below:

1. password
    2. 123456
    3. qwerty
    4. abc123
    5. letmein
    6. monkey
    7. myspace1
    8. password1
    9. blink182
    10. (your first name)

If you are using any of these passwords, it is strongly advised that you change them ASAP.

Source: New Launches

D_o_S, Apr 26, 2023
Thema:

Assuming my password to my Windows 10 PC is: Banana_X1 . Then I later changed it to...

1. Assuming my password to my Windows 10 PC is: Banana_X1 . Then I later changed it to... - Similar Threads - Assuming password Banana_X1

2. On my windows 10 pc, I was signing in with a pin and it recently changed to password and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On my windows 10 pc, I was signing in with a pin and it recently changed to password and I...: On my windows 10 pc, I was signing in with a pin and it recently changed to password and I don't remember the password. How can I change it back to pin if I don't see that option on the login screen?...
  3. Assuming my password to my Windows 10 PC is: Banana_X1 . Then I later changed it to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assuming my password to my Windows 10 PC is: Banana_X1 . Then I later changed it to...: I later thought, perhaps it was because I used "\" backslash to replace the 1. But if it wasn't acceptable in passwords, Windows didn't tell me so.The help I need now is: How do I log in or at least change the password or revert back to the previous password?Fortunately, I...
  4. Assuming my password to my Windows 10 PC is: Banana_X1 . Then I later changed it to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Assuming my password to my Windows 10 PC is: Banana_X1 . Then I later changed it to...: I later thought, perhaps it was because I used "\" backslash to replace the 1. But if it wasn't acceptable in passwords, Windows didn't tell me so.The help I need now is: How do I log in or at least change the password or revert back to the previous password?Fortunately, I...
  5. Broken pc i assume?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken pc i assume?: I am typing on xbox as we speak. So the problem with my pc is i had an error that said "Critical process died" so i searched on youtube for how to fix it, the next second i fix it i start up my pc and it shows the hp logo for 3 seconds shuts off and does the same thing over...
  6. Broken pc i assume?

Broken pc i assume?: I am typing on xbox as we speak. So the problem with my pc is i had an error that said "Critical process died" so i searched on youtube for how to fix it, the next second i fix it i start up my pc and it shows the hp logo for 3 seconds shuts off and does the same thing over...
  7. Broken pc i assume?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. I can’t change my password and my PC’s bluescreening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t change my password and my PC’s bluescreening: My PC blue sceened this morning, and the only way to fix it is being locked behind a password on my account, except I’ve changed it and it still won’t let me in, even after making sure I wrote it correctly a few timesI can’t go into my PC because whenever it turns on, it’ll...
  9. I can’t change my password and my PC’s bluescreening

I can’t change my password and my PC’s bluescreening: My PC blue sceened this morning, and the only way to fix it is being locked behind a password on my account, except I’ve changed it and it still won’t let me in, even after making sure I wrote it correctly a few timesI can’t go into my PC because whenever it turns on, it’ll...
  10. I can’t change my password and my PC’s bluescreening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging