Windows 10: Assure bill.

Discus and support Assure bill. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I was told that my assure was paid up till 2019. However, I was billed.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HendersonGriffin1, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Assure bill.

I was told that my assure was paid up till 2019. However, I was billed.

:)

HendersonGriffin1, Dec 5, 2018

2. i cannot purchase in app games with mobile billing

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing an issue when purchasing applications. It could be an internet connection issue or your mobile operator doesn't support this payment method. To know more, please provide the following information:

• Are you using WiFi when purchasing applications?
    • Is the issue happening when purchasing a specific application?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

We suggest that you check this link to make sure your mobile operator supports Mobile Operator Billing as a payment
    method.

Michael Rey, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Microsoft Assure Premium Tech Support subscription issue on Windows 10.

I printed a copy of my purchase history from Microsoft Store with the Assure support at the top of the list showing purchase date, order number, total $, and order status ( Order Complete). I also received an email containing an invoice stating "Thank you
    for your order" and containing the Order Number, Billing Info, and Payment Method, Amount, and Assure Software Support Plan, Qty: 1

LynnChauvin, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Assure bill.

Assure support

Before I renew my Assure support, is there a directory or list of departments to be made available so I can know and ask for the proper department?

Thank you

DanialAnderson, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

Assure bill.

1. Assure bill. - Similar Threads - Assure bill

2. Has anyone purchased the Assure Software Support Plan

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Has anyone purchased the Assure Software Support Plan: The Assure Software Support Plan has only has one review which is a 1 star rating Has anyone got any experience in using this or am I wasting my money?...
  3. assured plan $99

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    assured plan $99: where do i go to cancel assure plan? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assured-plan-99/c1a7bac9-36f7-4d07-b7e4-bc942c5c411b"
  4. Assure customer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Assure customer: I need to talk to someone at Assure customer service. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assure-customer/4d99554b-5e23-4372-9290-57d7301f5b07
  5. I have paid for the Assure online support. The phone system has been down for two days. I...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have paid for the Assure online support. The phone system has been down for two days. I...: Please see subject line https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-paid-for-the-assure-online-support-the/0c4fbb15-4382-4fdc-8760-234ba4eb471e
  6. Microsofts Assure Plan 24 hours Tech support!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsofts Assure Plan 24 hours Tech support!: Has anyone any idea why Microsoft's Assure Plan, 24 hours Tech support for up to five devices is not working due to their one phone number being down with Technical Issues! No one will help , no one answers emails and their web site is not fit for purpose? Just need to...
  7. Announcing global availability of Desktop App Assure

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing global availability of Desktop App Assure: On September 26th I shared details announcing Desktop App Assure, a new service from Microsoft FastTrack that makes our application compatibility promise real. For customers moving to a modern desktop our promise is simple: 99% of applications will work on Windows 10 and...
  8. Change Payment for Assure PLan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Payment for Assure PLan: I cannot change the payment from credit card to PayPal. Please send me a link to do so. Thanks Paul https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-payment-for-assure-plan/205948a2-84ea-495d-b661-c89018f7d5b5
  9. McAfee has expired. Does your version of Assurance cover all that McAfee does?

McAfee has expired. Does your version of Assurance cover all that McAfee does?: I have a version of McAffee that has expired. Does your version of Assurance cover all that McAffee does or should I renew it? * Original title: McAffee * Moved from outlook.com...
  10. I was billed $134.00 on 10/25/18 for I assume assure. That was for a computer I no longer...

I was billed $134.00 on 10/25/18 for I assume assure. That was for a computer I no longer...: I was billed $134.00 on 10/25/18. I do not know what this is for but I think it was for assure on an old computer. I live on SS and need my money back. Please call me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. assure bill

2. answer desk assure renewal subscription

3. Answer Desk Assure Renewal

4. answer desk assure,
  5. bill.assure com