Windows 10: Assure customer

Discus and support Assure customer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need to talk to someone at Assure customer service.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LarryHelicher, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Assure customer

I need to talk to someone at Assure customer service.

:)

LarryHelicher, Jun 10, 2019

2. Assure support

Before I renew my Assure support, is there a directory or list of departments to be made available so I can know and ask for the proper department?

Thank you

DanialAnderson, Jun 10, 2019
  3. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Assure customer

MICROSOFT ASSURE PLAN - a SCAM???

MICROSOFT 1-800-936-5700

Now hangs up on you, suggesting you pay for answers for your support.

The 'support' they are recommending is MICROSOFT ASSURE PLAN?

So why is this not an OPTION, customers could verbally prompt request "help with Microsoft Assure Plan" in order to reach a technical support technician?

CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS IS THE REAL TELEPHONE NUMBER TO MICROSOFT (U.S)??

*I have Windows 7 computer, upgraded online per assistant with 'Microsoft Assure Plan', upgraded to Windows 10. I am trying to run scans online.

PLEASE, WHICH VERSION DO I HAVE?? MY COMPUTER IS USING WINDOWS 10, BUT IS STILL FOR THE MOST PART WINDOWS 7 VERSION. I NEED TO CHOOSE CORRECT VERSION TO SCAN MY COMPUTER FOR VIRUS AND MALWARE UPDATES AND SCANS.

MelissaMize, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Assure customer

1. Assure customer - Similar Threads - Assure customer

2. How can assure a trojan:Win32/Vigorf.A has been removed in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can assure a trojan:Win32/Vigorf.A has been removed in Windows 10?: After running a full scan on my Windows 10 PC yesterday I got suspicious after a couple of Windows messgs regarding blocked actions I found a Trojan:Win32/Vigorf.A virus. I took the Windows Defender actions and first selected ‘quarantine’,then ‘remove’. I ran an offline scan...
  3. How can assure a trojan:Win32/Vigorf.A has been removed in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can assure a trojan:Win32/Vigorf.A has been removed in Windows 10?: After running a full scan on my Windows 10 PC yesterday I got suspicious after a couple of Windows messgs regarding blocked actions I found a Trojan:Win32/Vigorf.A virus. I took the Windows Defender actions and first selected ‘quarantine’,then ‘remove’. I ran an offline scan...
  4. How can assure a trojan:Win32/Vigorf.A has been removed in Windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. how do i purchase microsoft assure?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i purchase microsoft assure?: how do i purchase microsoft assure? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-purchase-microsoft-assure/5367ba3b-e5bd-4efb-8115-77b4b676c66d
  6. how do i purchase microsoft assure?

how do i purchase microsoft assure?: how do i purchase microsoft assure? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-purchase-microsoft-assure/5367ba3b-e5bd-4efb-8115-77b4b676c66d
  7. how do i purchase microsoft assure?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. I am pretty worried about this error message I received. Could anyone assure me it isn't a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am pretty worried about this error message I received. Could anyone assure me it isn't a...: This is the message I am getting, and it was pretty out of the blue. I think it happened like 1 or 2 times before, and they were all just random. If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it. Btw I have enough space for any update....
  9. I am pretty worried about this error message I received. Could anyone assure me it isn't a...

I am pretty worried about this error message I received. Could anyone assure me it isn't a...: This is the message I am getting, and it was pretty out of the blue. I think it happened like 1 or 2 times before, and they were all just random. If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it. Btw I have enough space for any update....
  10. How can i assure that i never never ever ever again get a pop up message about Microsoft Store

How can i assure that i never never ever ever again get a pop up message about Microsoft Store: I'm working along and get a pop-up out of the lower right of the Windows 11 screen what i call the system tray area if its still called that about something in the Microsoft store.I want that to never ever happen again, to interrupt my work with such trash.How do i COMPELTELY...