Windows 10: assure software support

Discus and support assure software support in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have an "Assure Software Support" subscription. How do I find a phone number to call for help with a problem ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RKE_186, Jul 23, 2021.

1. RKE_186 Win User

assure software support

I have an "Assure Software Support" subscription. How do I find a phone number to call for help with a problem ?

:)

RKE_186, Jul 23, 2021

2. Assure support

Before I renew my Assure support, is there a directory or list of departments to be made available so I can know and ask for the proper department?

Thank you

DanialAnderson, Jul 23, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    how do i access ms assure support services?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to assist you in a better way, we would like to know whether you are looking for Assure support or Azure support.

If you are looking for Assure support, I would suggest you to refer the articles on

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gd/store/b/software-support
    and

Assisted software support options: Assure and Premium

However, if you are looking for Azure support, I would suggest you to refer the articles on

Azure support
    and
    Azure Support FAQs

I hope this helps you to reach the desired support.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 23, 2021
  4. assure software support

Microsoft Assured Support customer - no access to support

I am sorry but we don't work for Microsoft or have anything to do with their Tech Support.

We are computer users that come here to help each other.

Premium software support option

Is there a special phone number for Assure subscribers?

Assure subscribers don’t need to call a specific phone number. Call us
    or contact us
    via chat, and let the support advocate know that you're an Assure subscriber. Be sure to provide the Microsoft account that you used when you bought Assure.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/b/software-support

Bill Smithers, Jul 23, 2021
Thema:

assure software support

1. assure software support - Similar Threads - assure software support

2. Assure

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Assure: Today, July 14, 2021, I was charged $99 for renewal of my Assure Support. I read the following statement on the Microsoft website: "Premium software support option Microsoft SupportNote: Effective March 2021, our assisted support subscription, Assure, is being...
  3. "Assure",

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Assure",: I have paid up subscription but can't get a response from Microsoft. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assure/26cf0cbd-da6c-4ea1-91e0-3c3d478f7572
  4. Assure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Assure: My subscription does not expire until October. I have been shut out of something I am still paying for.Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assure/2c83ea12-54a3-4165-92cc-91a39124c003
  5. ASSURE or AZURE TECH SUPPORT 24/7

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ASSURE or AZURE TECH SUPPORT 24/7: Hello, I have spent the last three days talking to 'bots' which cannot help me. I need an actual live person to go into my computer to fix my problem as I do not know how, and the bots are unable to assist. Why am I paying $150 year for this service ?...
  6. Horrible MS Assure support...or any support

Horrible MS Assure support...or any support: I have now tried for several days to connect with some form of support regarding pc security issues. I have an Assure subscription which appears to be worthless. Following the advertised links for either chat support or a scheduled call back is fruitless. I have 3 times...
  7. Renew Assure software support subscription

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Renew Assure software support subscription: I want a tech. to go into my computer. I usually do this every 6 months. I have a contract # from the last time I needed ehlp. ***Original title: I have had an Assure contract for many years. I believe I was to renew on 7/1/20. I did not get a reminder. can I renew now to...
  8. Assure

Assure: I have a paper from Microsoft from several months ago that says "We've got your back. I assume that this gave me some sort of protection like McAfee. I've had marketers that come on my computer with a free scan for viruses etc, they find some and tell me they'll clean them up...
  9. Has anyone purchased the Assure Software Support Plan

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Has anyone purchased the Assure Software Support Plan: The Assure Software Support Plan has only has one review which is a 1 star rating Has anyone got any experience in using this or am I wasting my money?...
  10. poor response from assure support plan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    poor response from assure support plan: do you think by now we care if someone has our email? we the customers that trusted in you to come through with the assure support for $161+ are still receiving the run around. I actually had a tech tell me to get out of it there is no support only community forums and...