Windows 10: "Assure",

Discus and support "Assure", in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have paid up subscription but can't get a response from Microsoft. Any ideas?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AlanLaVoy, Jun 25, 2021.

1. AlanLaVoy Win User

"Assure",

I have paid up subscription but can't get a response from Microsoft. Any ideas?

:)

AlanLaVoy, Jun 25, 2021

2. Assure support

Before I renew my Assure support, is there a directory or list of departments to be made available so I can know and ask for the proper department?

Thank you

DanialAnderson, Jun 25, 2021
  3. Assure customer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you are trying to contact our Assure Support Team.

We would suggest you to contact our global support team, they will check the status of your Assure support and then route you to the respective team for the Assure support.

Please check the contact number for your region from

Global Customer Service phone numbers

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 25, 2021
  4. FWeems Win User

"Assure",

Assure subscription

Hi:

I just bought into the "Assure" yesterday at the suggestion of a tech, but have no idea of what it is. I had a virus problem which they fixed, but for the money I spent how long is the subscription for; 6 months or a year and what do I get in return
    "that one fix from the other day"?

Frank

FWeems, Jun 25, 2021
Thema:

"Assure",

1. "Assure", - Similar Threads - Assure

2. How can assure a trojan:Win32/Vigorf.A has been removed in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can assure a trojan:Win32/Vigorf.A has been removed in Windows 10?: After running a full scan on my Windows 10 PC yesterday I got suspicious after a couple of Windows messgs regarding blocked actions I found a Trojan:Win32/Vigorf.A virus. I took the Windows Defender actions and first selected ‘quarantine’,then ‘remove’. I ran an offline scan...
  3. How can assure a trojan:Win32/Vigorf.A has been removed in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can assure a trojan:Win32/Vigorf.A has been removed in Windows 10?: After running a full scan on my Windows 10 PC yesterday I got suspicious after a couple of Windows messgs regarding blocked actions I found a Trojan:Win32/Vigorf.A virus. I took the Windows Defender actions and first selected ‘quarantine’,then ‘remove’. I ran an offline scan...
  4. How can assure a trojan:Win32/Vigorf.A has been removed in Windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. how do i purchase microsoft assure?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i purchase microsoft assure?: how do i purchase microsoft assure? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-purchase-microsoft-assure/5367ba3b-e5bd-4efb-8115-77b4b676c66d
  6. how do i purchase microsoft assure?

how do i purchase microsoft assure?: how do i purchase microsoft assure? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-purchase-microsoft-assure/5367ba3b-e5bd-4efb-8115-77b4b676c66d
  7. how do i purchase microsoft assure?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. I am pretty worried about this error message I received. Could anyone assure me it isn't a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am pretty worried about this error message I received. Could anyone assure me it isn't a...: This is the message I am getting, and it was pretty out of the blue. I think it happened like 1 or 2 times before, and they were all just random. If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it. Btw I have enough space for any update....
  9. I am pretty worried about this error message I received. Could anyone assure me it isn't a...

I am pretty worried about this error message I received. Could anyone assure me it isn't a...: This is the message I am getting, and it was pretty out of the blue. I think it happened like 1 or 2 times before, and they were all just random. If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it. Btw I have enough space for any update....
  10. How can i assure that i never never ever ever again get a pop up message about Microsoft Store

How can i assure that i never never ever ever again get a pop up message about Microsoft Store: I'm working along and get a pop-up out of the lower right of the Windows 11 screen what i call the system tray area if its still called that about something in the Microsoft store.I want that to never ever happen again, to interrupt my work with such trash.How do i COMPELTELY...