Windows 10: Astrill window stays in foreground

Discus and support Astrill window stays in foreground in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Astrill window displays in foreground, even if when I am typing into another application, how do I get it running like other applications, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by XRH12, Mar 23, 2020.

1. XRH12 Win User

Astrill window stays in foreground

My Astrill window displays in foreground, even if when I am typing into another application, how do I get it running like other applications, and display behind other applications when not in focus?

Many thx in advance!

:)

XRH12, Mar 23, 2020

2. Take astrill down

Before post here. I have already asked astrill support. They suggested to exclude astrill folder in defender settings. It resolved the problem. because recent update takes astrill as virus?

Fisher Ning, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Take astrill down

Hi Fisher,

I would suggest you to again contact Astrill support and tell them to provide a way to by pass Windows Defender.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Astrill window stays in foreground

Take astrill down

Latest Windows 10 with all updates.

This week. Windows Defender took Astrill Windows client down. When launched Astrill client in Windows 10. Astrill client runs many many instances and i can see duplicated icon on task bar.

After contacted Astrill support. They awared of this issue. and it's because Windows Defender took Astrill client as virus and tried to take it down. when caused the issue

Fisher Ning, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Astrill window stays in foreground

1. Astrill window stays in foreground - Similar Threads - Astrill window stays

2. Prevent starting program from moving to foreground

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Prevent starting program from moving to foreground: Hey there, is there a way to prevent an opening program from moving to the foreground and to keep it staying in the background until I choose to work with it? For example, usually after boot up I open Chrome and Steam. Obviously, Steam is gonna take a little longer to open...
  3. Open windows in foreground

in Windows 10 Customization
    Open windows in foreground: All of a sudden, the windows I open are in the background and cannot be brought to the foreground by clicking on them. Also the task bar has quit sliding out if I have a window opened full screen. I have to downsize the window to get the task bar to slide out from the side....
  4. An app is suddenly running in background instead of foreground as it should

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    An app is suddenly running in background instead of foreground as it should: Hi, There was a thread on this, but the advice wasn't helpful and the thread was locked. So here is a new thread. Win 10. I installed an external app (so doesnt appear in the Settings-Privacy-Background Apps list. The app runs fine, until I minimise it. then it moves...
  5. how to avoid reloading of an app brought back to foreground

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to avoid reloading of an app brought back to foreground: Essentially, I switch back and forth between a news reader and a browser, and every time I bring the reader back on foreground, it reloads its start page on resuming, rather than keeping the article it was left on. All synch options for the reader are off, and this is...
  6. Task Scheduler to restart iTunes in FOREGROUND

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Scheduler to restart iTunes in FOREGROUND: Hi ten people! I have found that my iTunes has a feature that seems to only backup my iPhone if I restart iTunes, so I have tried to create a task in Task Scheduler that would start iTunes. I was able to do that but the iTunes only runs in the background as I can see it...
  7. How to set the CPU priority to prefer foreground apps

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to set the CPU priority to prefer foreground apps: When using Windows, chances are you’ll want the CPU to prioritize apps that are running in the foreground. This is because apps or programs in the foreground are the ones you are currently using, so setting Windows to prioritize them will help them run better and faster....
  8. How to force the properties window open in the foreground!

in Windows 10 Support
    How to force the properties window open in the foreground!: I've been fighting properties window since I installed window 10...*Mad I use this function a lot. The problem is the properties window opens in the background. So I have to minimize all the windows I have open to see the properties window. The weird thing is the...
  9. Taskbar always in foreground when a window is always on top

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar always in foreground when a window is always on top: Hi there. After the anniversary update every time I have a window set to always on top the taskbar cannot hide behind a borderless fullscreen game Please advise me what to do as I am at the end of my rope Thank you 59630
  10. Desktop to Stay

in Windows 10 News
    Desktop to Stay: Can't wait for Windows 9. I posted this on Windows 8 forum and the H8erts came out AGAIN. Loved Windows 7 Forum but Windows 8 Forum is getting to be a boar. Jim *Banghead Two good articles from Mary Jo. Interview with Terry Myerson, Microsoft's Executive Vice...