Windows 10: Astrill window stays in foreground

Discus and support Astrill window stays in foreground in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Astrill window displays in foreground, even if when I am typing into another application, how do I get it running like other applications, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by XRH12, Mar 23, 2020.

1. XRH12 Win User

Astrill window stays in foreground

My Astrill window displays in foreground, even if when I am typing into another application, how do I get it running like other applications, and display behind other applications when not in focus?

Many thx in advance!

:)

XRH12, Mar 23, 2020

2. Take astrill down

Before post here. I have already asked astrill support. They suggested to exclude astrill folder in defender settings. It resolved the problem. because recent update takes astrill as virus?

Fisher Ning, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Take astrill down

Hi Fisher,

I would suggest you to again contact Astrill support and tell them to provide a way to by pass Windows Defender.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Astrill window stays in foreground

Take astrill down

Latest Windows 10 with all updates.

This week. Windows Defender took Astrill Windows client down. When launched Astrill client in Windows 10. Astrill client runs many many instances and i can see duplicated icon on task bar.

After contacted Astrill support. They awared of this issue. and it's because Windows Defender took Astrill client as virus and tried to take it down. when caused the issue

Fisher Ning, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Astrill window stays in foreground

1. Astrill window stays in foreground - Similar Threads - Astrill window stays

2. why does the scan window stay in foreground after a scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does the scan window stay in foreground after a scan: why does the scan window stay in foreground after a scan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-the-scan-window-stay-in-foreground-after/a96580c4-0806-41ef-8f60-0a68edc743af
  3. why does the scan window stay in foreground after a scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does the scan window stay in foreground after a scan: why does the scan window stay in foreground after a scan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-the-scan-window-stay-in-foreground-after/a96580c4-0806-41ef-8f60-0a68edc743af
  4. why does the scan window stay in foreground after a scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows not brought to foreground

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not brought to foreground: I have a issue that I have not been able to fix. My Phone Link window is not being brought to the foreground if it is already open. Steps to reproduce: 1. Open Phone Link 2. Open another window of some sort e.g. Notepad and place it on top of the Phone Link window so it...
  6. Windows not brought to foreground

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not brought to foreground: I have a issue that I have not been able to fix. My Phone Link window is not being brought to the foreground if it is already open. Steps to reproduce: 1. Open Phone Link 2. Open another window of some sort e.g. Notepad and place it on top of the Phone Link window so it...
  7. Program window does not stay in the foreground

in Windows 10 Support
    Program window does not stay in the foreground: Excuse me but I have a problem that I can not solve and explain why ... practically when I have some program windows opened, with mouse go to system bar and click on icon of program (as notepad document opened), this go in foreground but when with mouse i go to this window,...
  8. Printer Dialog goes foreground, and i can't move to foreground

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer Dialog goes foreground, and i can't move to foreground: I'm using an app online for dessign. When I try to print my work, the printer's dialog goes foreground, and I can't move it to foreground using ALT+TAB or CTRL+TAB. I have to change the screen resolution, and when the screen is changing, the dialog moves to the foreground....
  9. icon in foreground stays visible, how to remove it?

in Windows 10 Support
    icon in foreground stays visible, how to remove it?: Hello! I visited pages around Google Developers Blog: Introducing Learn, your key to unlocking Google’s educational content for developers And now there is an icon on the screen in foreground, which I cannot remove. The Icon shows the text Learning experience... Have...
  10. Open windows in foreground

in Windows 10 Customization
    Open windows in foreground: All of a sudden, the windows I open are in the background and cannot be brought to the foreground by clicking on them. Also the task bar has quit sliding out if I have a window opened full screen. I have to downsize the window to get the task bar to slide out from the side....