Windows 10: Astro A10 Mic not working on PC or Xbox

Discus and support Astro A10 Mic not working on PC or Xbox in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]One of the most frustrating feelings is when you buy a piece of hardware and it fails to work. This is what has happened with Astro A10 users.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 23, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Astro A10 Mic not working on PC or Xbox

Astro A10 Mic not working on PC or Xbox Astro-A10-Mic-not-Working.png
    One of the most frustrating feelings is when you buy a piece of hardware and it fails to work. This is what has happened with Astro A10 users. According to some reports Astro A10 mic is not working on some computers and consoles. In this article, we are addressing this issue and will see how […]

This article Astro A10 Mic not working on PC or Xbox first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 23, 2022

2. Astro 10s not working

When I plug in my Astro A10s into the headphone jack and use the mic, it uses my laptops mic instead. It also doesn't show up in the recording setting in the sound setting. Any way to fix this.

RiceBallz1314, Apr 23, 2022
  3. Astro 10s not working

I regret the error here if I leave the solution to your problem this works equally for the A10s:

https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/astro-a40-...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it

Regards.

JenniferCooper19, Apr 23, 2022
  4. Astro A10 Mic not working on PC or Xbox

Astro A10 headset microphone

my son's headset mic stopped working. He plugs it directly into the Xbox controller. Any suggestions?

Thanks

DaddyDanTDM, Apr 23, 2022
Thema:

Astro A10 Mic not working on PC or Xbox

1. Astro A10 Mic not working on PC or Xbox - Similar Threads - Astro A10 Mic

2. Astro A10's aren't recognized by device management properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Astro A10's aren't recognized by device management properly: i have a pair of astro a10 gaming headphones that being recognized by my lenovo legion y530. I have tried troubleshooting everything, and have looked at every related question on Microsoft even astro website but still nothing....
  3. Astro A10's aren't recognized by device management properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Astro A10's aren't recognized by device management properly: i have a pair of astro a10 gaming headphones that being recognized by my lenovo legion y530. I have tried troubleshooting everything, and have looked at every related question on Microsoft even astro website but still nothing....
  4. My ASTRO A10 Headset mic wont work on my pc I have try searching online to fix it but none...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My ASTRO A10 Headset mic wont work on my pc I have try searching online to fix it but none...: in sound it only show this and this is the build in mic on the laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-astro-a10-headset-mic-wont-work-on-my-pc-i-have/b8edec27-67ea-4460-a42b-bcb104c622bd
  5. My Headset ASTRO Gaming A10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Headset ASTRO Gaming A10: I have a Astro Gaming A10 Headset and it is connected to my Xbox controller, which is connected to my pc by USB. I am using the Xbox game bar to speak with someone using the headset. When the other person is talking, they sound like a high pitch chipmunk and I cannot...
  6. wired astro a10 headset mic not showing up at all

wired astro a10 headset mic not showing up at all: my head set mic isnt showing up at all even though the headphone part still works. i cant use the mic cause when i go to set it as main mic it doesnt show up anywhere...
  7. Astro A10 headset microphone

Astro A10 headset microphone: my son's headset mic stopped working. He plugs it directly into the Xbox controller. Any suggestions? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/astro-a10-headset-microphone/39c5f1fb-3253-42ba-bcdd-f20494b0f09f
  8. Mic on headset (A10)

Mic on headset (A10): I have my headset working but my mic isnt working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-on-headset-a10/05c71f5a-eb28-4bda-a72e-549f05a24172
  9. Astro A10 microphone for Xbox One not working

Astro A10 microphone for Xbox One not working: A few months ago, my headset microphone wasn't working on my computer, but I went into sound setting and made it so when I plug in the headset it asks me what kind of headphones I plugged in, and it seemed to help. But today I was talking to my friend through a party and...
  10. Astro A10's aren't recognized by device management properly

Astro A10's aren't recognized by device management properly: I frequent apps that require a good mic for others to understand me, like World of Warships and Counter Strike: Global Offensive. I haven't come across any fixes yet for this and I've tried updating my drivers, checking privacy settings and device detection but to no avail....