Windows 10: Astro A10's aren't recognized by device management properly

Discus and support Astro A10's aren't recognized by device management properly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I frequent apps that require a good mic for others to understand me, like World of Warships and Counter Strike: Global Offensive. I haven't come across... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NoNameJimYtT, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Astro A10's aren't recognized by device management properly

I frequent apps that require a good mic for others to understand me, like World of Warships and Counter Strike: Global Offensive. I haven't come across any fixes yet for this and I've tried updating my drivers, checking privacy settings and device detection but to no avail.

:)

NoNameJimYtT, Oct 2, 2018

2. Astro A40 headphone device is not working on Windows 10.

Hello Ethaniel,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, did you check if the Astro A40 drivers are visible under
    Device manger?

You may be facing the above issue due to the missing, corrupted or incompatible device drivers installed on the computer. Presence of corrupted or incompatible device drivers will result in irregular performance of the device on the computer.

Check if the Astro A40 device drivers are visible under Device manager.
    Device manager installs and displays all the drivers required for the device to run on the computer.
    Device manager is the place to uninstall or update system device drivers.

Step 1: To check if the Astro A40 drivers are visible under
    Device manager, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard select
      Device Manager from the context menu.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs option and check if the headphone drivers are visible in the window.
    • Right-click on the headphone driver and select Update
      this software from the context menu.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the update to complete.
    • Close the window after the update is complete and check if the changes are effective.

Step 2: If the Astro A40 drivers are not visible, I suggest you to download and install the latest and most compatible driver software from the device manufacturer’s website and check if the issue is resolved.

Write to us with the status of the above issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Oct 2, 2018
  3. Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are now listed under an "Unknown" tab in the Device Manager. A check of properties of each item in that folder says they are all working properly, but that obviously isn't the case. I tried uninstalling each of the 4 items, but when they are recognized again they still show up under the Unknown tab. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Astro A10's aren't recognized by device management properly [​IMG]

putermaker, Oct 2, 2018
  4. Astro A10's aren't recognized by device management properly

Device Manager Un-Hiding Hidden Devices

When you connect a plug and play device, Windows Plug and Play manager detects it, finds and installs the driver. Device Manager lists the device with a solid icon.

The driver is only removed when you uninstall the device, not simply by disconnecting the device. When the device is disconnected, its driver is still installed. By default, Device Manager only displays connected devices. When you show hidden devices, note the Bluetooth icon you see is semi-transparent (not opaque). That indicates a "non-present" device. Sometimes also called a "ghost" device. The driver is still installed but the device is not currently detected (i.e. not connected).

Device can be disconnected when
    • Device unplugged (e.g. removing a USB device)
    • Turning a device OFF
    • Disabling the device in BIOS (then windows won't detect it) or
    • Device failure

So
    • Check BIOS as suggested
    • Check board connections
    • Can b/t be turned off by a switch? or keyboard combination?
    Also possible the b/t h/w failed

ComputerGeek, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

Astro A10's aren't recognized by device management properly

1. Astro A10's aren't recognized by device management properly - Similar Threads - Astro A10's aren't

2. Astro A10's aren't recognized by device management properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Astro A10's aren't recognized by device management properly: i have a pair of astro a10 gaming headphones that being recognized by my lenovo legion y530. I have tried troubleshooting everything, and have looked at every related question on Microsoft even astro website but still nothing....
  3. Astro A10's aren't recognized by device management properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Astro A10's aren't recognized by device management properly: i have a pair of astro a10 gaming headphones that being recognized by my lenovo legion y530. I have tried troubleshooting everything, and have looked at every related question on Microsoft even astro website but still nothing....
  4. Windows 10 not properly recognizing devices in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 not properly recognizing devices in Device Manager: I have an Acer Nitro laptop model number AN517-51 running the latest version of Windows 10. Windows 10 is fully up to date. I am using a Corsair K95 RGB Platinum gaming keyboard and a Logitech G502 Lightspeed wireless gaming mouse. I am troubleshooting issues with the game...
  5. Windows 10 not properly recognizing devices in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not properly recognizing devices in Device Manager: I have an Acer Nitro laptop model number AN517-51 running the latest version of Windows 10. Windows 10 is fully up to date. I am using a Corsair K95 RGB Platinum gaming keyboard and a Logitech G502 Lightspeed wireless gaming mouse. I am troubleshooting issues with the game...
  6. Windows 10 not properly recognizing devices in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Astro A10 Mic not working on PC or Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Astro A10 Mic not working on PC or Xbox: [ATTACH]One of the most frustrating feelings is when you buy a piece of hardware and it fails to work. This is what has happened with Astro A10 users. According to some reports Astro A10 mic is not working on some computers and consoles. In this article, we are addressing...
  8. My Headset ASTRO Gaming A10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Headset ASTRO Gaming A10: I have a Astro Gaming A10 Headset and it is connected to my Xbox controller, which is connected to my pc by USB. I am using the Xbox game bar to speak with someone using the headset. When the other person is talking, they sound like a high pitch chipmunk and I cannot...
  9. Astro A10 headset microphone

Astro A10 headset microphone: my son's headset mic stopped working. He plugs it directly into the Xbox controller. Any suggestions? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/astro-a10-headset-microphone/39c5f1fb-3253-42ba-bcdd-f20494b0f09f
  10. Astro A10 microphone for Xbox One not working

Astro A10 microphone for Xbox One not working: A few months ago, my headset microphone wasn't working on my computer, but I went into sound setting and made it so when I plug in the headset it asks me what kind of headphones I plugged in, and it seemed to help. But today I was talking to my friend through a party and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. astro a10 drivers

2. astro a10 pc drivers

3. astro a10 drivers windows 10

4. astro a10 driver,
  5. astro a10 not working on pc,
  6. astro a40 drivers windows 10,
  7. astro a10s work on dell,
  8. astro a10 not being detected,
  9. astro a10 windows driver,
  10. astro a10 windows 10,
  11. astro a10 wont work on pc,