Windows 10: Astroneer for gamepass (PC) won't create a save file

Discus and support Astroneer for gamepass (PC) won't create a save file in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When i play astroneer on PC it doesn't save anything I do even though the game clearly says it's saving. Anyone have a clue how to fix this? The video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zorlac0666, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Astroneer for gamepass (PC) won't create a save file

When i play astroneer on PC it doesn't save anything I do even though the game clearly says it's saving. Anyone have a clue how to fix this? The video shows the problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNuoUta4KnM

:)

Zorlac0666, Nov 26, 2019

2. Xbox gamepass for pc download stuck at queue

I saw this question replied to before, but the answer was 'have you tried switching it off and switching it on again?' - and the post was locked for some reason - so I am asking the same question (as that standard tech answer did not work for me).

I tried to download a game from Gamepass - and it was stuck at queued. So I checked to see if anything else was downloading - saw that Astroneer was updating, but both were stuck on Queued (nothing happens when you click the download arrow icon). It has
    been like that for a few days now, with several 'switch it off and switch it on again's.

(I also tried cancelling the downloads)

Gamepass is a great service for PC btw

Chris Gould(2), Nov 26, 2019
  3. zbook Win User
    Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Which steps did you perform? Was this from a clean boot?
    Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste this command: shutdown /r /o /f /t 00
    It will boot to the recovery options or windows advanced troubleshooting menu.
    Click troubleshooting and click reset this computer. You will be saving files. Applications and programs will be removed. Windows will be reinstalled.
    Enter your windows logon password.
    You will see getting things ready with rotating dots.
    Click resetting this PC.
    It will then display the HP logo with resetting this PC with rotating dots and a percentage.

zbook, Nov 26, 2019
  4. tops Win User

Astroneer for gamepass (PC) won't create a save file

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Astroneer for gamepass (PC) won't create a save file

1. Astroneer for gamepass (PC) won't create a save file - Similar Threads - Astroneer gamepass won't

2. Gamepass save transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamepass save transfer: So I got gamepass bout a year ago and I love the game variety but it's not worth it for me anymore because now I only play a few of those games and it is cheaper for me just to buy them. Is there a way to transfer my saves progress from the games that I played on game pass...
  3. Gamepass save transfer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gamepass save transfer: So I got gamepass bout a year ago and I love the game variety but it's not worth it for me anymore because now I only play a few of those games and it is cheaper for me just to buy them. Is there a way to transfer my saves progress from the games that I played on game pass...
  4. Astroneer - PC Infinite Loading Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Astroneer - PC Infinite Loading Screen: I got the game a few years ago, before the full release on PC, AND I LOVE IT. But a few days ago it wasn't working. I tried to load in and the Obit Screen came up, but it wouldn't go away. I tried uninstalling it, that didn't work. I tried to find the files to remove the...
  5. astroneer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    astroneer: i cant join my friend multiplayer game in astroneer it ses could not find session https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/astroneer/e98dc25c-0d24-45e4-b5ad-d964d7284c8e
  6. Astroneer wont open when downloaded on XBOX gamepass for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Astroneer wont open when downloaded on XBOX gamepass for PC: Hello, I recently subscribed to Xbox game pass for PC and decided to give astroneer a try. Upon downloading it flashes a window with the astroneer icon and then its gone and the game never opens. I have uninstalled and redownloaded about 4 times now. Plenty of other games...
  7. Gamepass for PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gamepass for PC: I bought 1 month of gamepass for my new PC and whenever i try to install a game i get a dark gray popup with literally nothing on it besides the X button to close it. I'm not sure how to fix this or what to do about it....
  8. Gaming Services & gamepass games won't install/update (GAMEPASS PC)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gaming Services & gamepass games won't install/update (GAMEPASS PC): I get error code 0x80073D26 for both. There is little on the internet about this error and it just started when GamingServices had an update pushed a few days ago. Since then I haven't been able to update or install it or the game apps from the xbox app or the MS store, but I...
  9. gamepass for pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gamepass for pc: I want to install bardstale IV on my pc with gamepass but all i get is"SOMETHING HAPPENED ON OUR END" 2 days in a row. I got the download app but I get the same thing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gamepass-for-pc/65fc74f1-a52c-4331-b2a6-4e1cfbb00ab2
  10. Astroneer on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Astroneer on PC: Hi! I have purchased the early access version on xbox some time ago. Now that the stable version of the game is out, I wonder if it’s possible to download it on my pc (the game is on Play Anywhere). I'm asking this because I have succesfully download the XBox version of...