Windows 10: astroneer multiplayer bug

Discus and support astroneer multiplayer bug in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I play astroneer on Windows 10. my friend plays on Xbox 1. I can join him successfully but when he tries to join me it said : failed to join to host:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JakeWeatherley, Mar 9, 2020.

1. astroneer multiplayer bug

I play astroneer on Windows 10. my friend plays on Xbox 1. I can join him successfully but when he tries to join me it said : failed to join to host: host server could not be found," plz help me

:)

JakeWeatherley, Mar 9, 2020
  2. Pedro M Win User

Astroneer Multiplayer on Windows 10 not working PLEASE HELP

Hi Xionite97,

My name is Pedro. I'm an Independent Advisor trying to help.

There's a bug in the game, as a workaround your friend has to start the game fresh to join a multiplayer game, he cannot quit his single player and go straight into multiplayer, he has to get out of the entire game and get back in and ONLY go into multiplayer.

Give a try and let me know how it goes.

Regards.

Pedro M, Mar 9, 2020
  3. Free Multiplayer

Hey there,
    ChibuikeFranklin

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

With regards to free multiplayer for Xbox Live, please post to the Xbox UserVoice service here:
    https://xbox.uservoice.com

The community will be able to comment and vote for your suggestion. Please be sure to search for free multiplayer suggestion before making a suggestion of your own.

These forums are for people who would like help, or to discuss, Microsoft products listed on the home page here:
    Microsoft Community

For information on where to post Xbox Questions that do not fit into this community, please look at my article here:

Finding the right support options, for problems with the Xbox Console and Accessories

A final note, PlayStation users have to pay for online play also astroneer multiplayer bug :) It is only PlayStation 3 users that don't . But ask yourself this: If Microsoft offer free play for online multiplayer, how would you fund the servers needed for Xbox Live?

• Higher Game Prices?
    • Higher rental Prices?
    • Less servers and availability?
    • Less servers and sustainability?

Good luck with your suggestion,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Mar 9, 2020
  4. Xionite97 Win User

astroneer multiplayer bug

Astroneer Multiplayer on Windows 10 not working PLEASE HELP

We tried and it did not work. Every time he tries to join me it only takes him to a load screen saying "joining host" and then fails. We can join eachother on XBox perfectly fine on the same world even. He just cant join me. Also when we just tried that it
    only let him join of an xbox game invite from the Xbox App

Xionite97, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

astroneer multiplayer bug

1. astroneer multiplayer bug - Similar Threads - astroneer multiplayer bug

2. ASTRONEER broken with Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASTRONEER broken with Microsoft Store.: I paid money for this game, and now I can't play it. I have attempted to reset, repair, and reinstall it. Every time I try to open it I get this error message:ASTRONEER is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s...
  3. CO-OP on Astroneer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CO-OP on Astroneer: I tried to play astroneer co-op with my friends but it wouldn't let me join them. Then I checked my xbox networking service and it said terado is disabled so I don't know what to do?...
  4. CO-OP on Astroneer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CO-OP on Astroneer: I tried to play astroneer co-op with my friends but it wouldn't let me join them. Then I checked my xbox networking service and it said terado is disabled so I don't know what to do?...
  5. CO-OP on Astroneer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Astroneer multiplayer issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Astroneer multiplayer issues: My friend and I both purchased Astroneer via Windows 10 store, and both have it installed. I can't join his game and he cant join mine, it always says the same thing: "Failed to join Session: Session not found" Is there any troubleshooting we can perform? Or is there...
  7. astroneer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    astroneer: i cant join my friend multiplayer game in astroneer it ses could not find session https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/astroneer/e98dc25c-0d24-45e4-b5ad-d964d7284c8e
  8. Astroneer connection not working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Astroneer connection not working!: Me and my friend have been playing Astroneer for a while and i recently switched to playing it on windows 10 now all the sudden none of my friends can join and it says could not find session but it works perfectly fine on Xbox and we cant find a solution because every...
  9. Astroneer Multiplayer on Windows 10 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Astroneer Multiplayer on Windows 10 not working: I can join my friend's game save just fine but he cant join me at all. We don't know who's end it's on but its driving us crazy. We need to use the save on my account however but its only a one-way issue. Why can't he join me?...
  10. Astroneer on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Astroneer on PC: Hi! I have purchased the early access version on xbox some time ago. Now that the stable version of the game is out, I wonder if it’s possible to download it on my pc (the game is on Play Anywhere). I'm asking this because I have succesfully download the XBox version of...