Windows 10: Astroneer multiplayer issues

Discus and support Astroneer multiplayer issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My friend and I both purchased Astroneer via Windows 10 store, and both have it installed. I can't join his game and he cant join mine, it always says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zuckerbrod, May 27, 2021.

1. Astroneer multiplayer issues

My friend and I both purchased Astroneer via Windows 10 store, and both have it installed. I can't join his game and he cant join mine, it always says the same thing: "Failed to join Session: Session not found" Is there any troubleshooting we can perform? Or is there something we are doing wrong? Any advice is welcome, and thank you in advance!

:)

Zuckerbrod, May 27, 2021

2. astroneer

i cant join my friend multiplayer game in astroneer it ses could not find session

AlvinHedlund, May 27, 2021
  3. astroneer multiplayer bug

I play astroneer on Windows 10. my friend plays on Xbox 1. I can join him successfully but when he tries to join me it said : failed to join to host: host server could not be found," plz help me I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling

JakeWeatherley, May 27, 2021
  4. Astroneer multiplayer issues

Free Multiplayer

Hey there,
    ChibuikeFranklin

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

With regards to free multiplayer for Xbox Live, please post to the Xbox UserVoice service here:
    https://xbox.uservoice.com

The community will be able to comment and vote for your suggestion. Please be sure to search for free multiplayer suggestion before making a suggestion of your own.

These forums are for people who would like help, or to discuss, Microsoft products listed on the home page here:
    https://answers.microsoft.com

For information on where to post Xbox Questions that do not fit into this community, please look at my article here:

Finding the right support options, for problems with the Xbox Console and Accessories

A final note, PlayStation users have to pay for online play also Astroneer multiplayer issues :) It is only PlayStation 3 users that don't . But ask yourself this: If Microsoft offer free play for online multiplayer, how would you fund the servers needed for Xbox Live?

• Higher Game Prices?
    • Higher rental Prices?
    • Less servers and availability?
    • Less servers and sustainability?

Good luck with your suggestion,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), May 27, 2021
Thema:

Astroneer multiplayer issues

1. Astroneer multiplayer issues - Similar Threads - Astroneer multiplayer issues

2. Minecraft multiplayer issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft multiplayer issue: I am hosting a Minecraft world and when my friend want to join it keeps loading on locating server and when he join the world takes time to load and it keeps lagging for him. So please if anyone knows how to fix please tell me....
  3. Minecraft multiplayer issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft multiplayer issue: I am hosting a Minecraft world and when my friend want to join it keeps loading on locating server and when he join the world takes time to load and it keeps lagging for him. So please if anyone knows how to fix please tell me....
  4. CO-OP on Astroneer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CO-OP on Astroneer: I tried to play astroneer co-op with my friends but it wouldn't let me join them. Then I checked my xbox networking service and it said terado is disabled so I don't know what to do?...
  5. CO-OP on Astroneer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CO-OP on Astroneer: I tried to play astroneer co-op with my friends but it wouldn't let me join them. Then I checked my xbox networking service and it said terado is disabled so I don't know what to do?...
  6. astroneer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    astroneer: i cant join my friend multiplayer game in astroneer it ses could not find session https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/astroneer/e98dc25c-0d24-45e4-b5ad-d964d7284c8e
  7. Minecraft Multiplayer issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Multiplayer issue: Hi Gamers! So basically I wanted to Play Minecraft on Windows 10 with my friend but then all of a sudden when I try to connect to the world it said unable to connect to world. I tried many ways but none of them seem to work I tried to disconnect my Firewall but that didnt...
  8. astroneer multiplayer bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    astroneer multiplayer bug: I play astroneer on Windows 10. my friend plays on Xbox 1. I can join him successfully but when he tries to join me it said : failed to join to host: host server could not be found," plz help me...
  9. Astroneer Multiplayer on Windows 10 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Astroneer Multiplayer on Windows 10 not working: I can join my friend's game save just fine but he cant join me at all. We don't know who's end it's on but its driving us crazy. We need to use the save on my account however but its only a one-way issue. Why can't he join me?...
  10. Astroneer on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Astroneer on PC: Hi! I have purchased the early access version on xbox some time ago. Now that the stable version of the game is out, I wonder if it’s possible to download it on my pc (the game is on Play Anywhere). I'm asking this because I have succesfully download the XBox version of...