Windows 10: Astroneer - PC Infinite Loading Screen

Discus and support Astroneer - PC Infinite Loading Screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I got the game a few years ago, before the full release on PC, AND I LOVE IT. But a few days ago it wasn't working. I tried to load in and the Obit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Secret_Agent_G, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Astroneer - PC Infinite Loading Screen

I got the game a few years ago, before the full release on PC, AND I LOVE IT. But a few days ago it wasn't working. I tried to load in and the Obit Screen came up, but it wouldn't go away. I tried uninstalling it, that didn't work. I tried to find the files to remove the loading screen, but I couldn't find them. I tried searching it up and only found solutions to Xbox and Steam Astroneer. I've searched everywhere, but couldn't find any. This is my favorite game and I would love to play it on Christmas Eve, as it is my personal tradition. Astroneer - PC Infinite Loading Screen :D I would be so happy if someone even just tried to help me! :

:)

Secret_Agent_G, Dec 2, 2020
  2. JCGJCG Win User

Windows 10 Infinite Loading Screen

Were you able to solve the problem? My PC started doing the very same thing since yesterday... Getting infinite loading with the colored screen and the spinning circles...

JCGJCG, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite loading

Hi Justin,

For us to isolate this infinite loading issue on your Windows 10 PC, we suggest performing a

clean boot
    . Please follow the troubleshooting steps provided for Windows 10. Once the cause has been determined, proceed with the

System File Checker
    tool to look into the corrupted system files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Astroneer - PC Infinite Loading Screen

Windows 10 infinite loading

Hey Vanessa, thanks for the reply. On my pc, because of the loading problem, I can't find a way to log in to the administrative account, and I can't access my start button.

JustinFaulkner5, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

Astroneer - PC Infinite Loading Screen

1. Astroneer - PC Infinite Loading Screen - Similar Threads - Astroneer Infinite Loading

2. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite loading screen: The only thing I did was update my computer than after typing in my passcode to my computer I get stuck on a infinite loading screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/fb5519d0-0372-4e0c-86a2-c4c0f44b9886
  3. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite loading screen: The only thing I did was update my computer than after typing in my passcode to my computer I get stuck on a infinite loading screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/fb5519d0-0372-4e0c-86a2-c4c0f44b9886
  4. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite loading screen: So I turned my pc off then turned it back on and not it’s a infinite loading screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/f156ec8c-f3f9-4ed1-a3dc-c791342ef1dc
  5. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite loading screen: So I turned my pc off then turned it back on and not it’s a infinite loading screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/f156ec8c-f3f9-4ed1-a3dc-c791342ef1dc
  6. Infinite loading screen

7. Laptop stuck on loading screen. Infinite loading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on loading screen. Infinite loading.: I am on Windows 11. My laptop is stuck on the startup loading screen. It's an infinite loading screen and can't get past that. I tried force restarting several times and When "Automatic System Repair" comes up, it loads for few min and a BSOD shows up with Error code - DRIVER...
  8. Laptop stuck on loading screen. Infinite loading.

Laptop stuck on loading screen. Infinite loading.: I am on Windows 11. My laptop is stuck on the startup loading screen. It's an infinite loading screen and can't get past that. I tried force restarting several times and When "Automatic System Repair" comes up, it loads for few min and a BSOD shows up with Error code - DRIVER...
  9. Infinite loading boot screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite loading boot screen: So I own a low end HP laptop with windows 10 home. 2 days ago I lent my friend my laptop just to play some games on it, and right after she launched the game on steam, everything froze except for the cursor, I took the battery out and put it back in, then turnt it back on....
  10. Astroneer on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Astroneer on PC: Hi! I have purchased the early access version on xbox some time ago. Now that the stable version of the game is out, I wonder if it’s possible to download it on my pc (the game is on Play Anywhere). I'm asking this because I have succesfully download the XBox version of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. astroneer stuck on loading

2. Astroneer infinite loading screen PC