Windows 10: Asus AC86U stuck at setup wireless screen

Discus and support Asus AC86U stuck at setup wireless screen in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; It was working fine but i did a factory reset and now i cant get past this screen, tried another reset and same thing, it doesnt matter if i do ap mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by xboxhaxorz, May 15, 2019.

1. Asus AC86U stuck at setup wireless screen

It was working fine but i did a factory reset and now i cant get past this screen, tried another reset and same thing, it doesnt matter if i do ap mode or router mode

Asus AC86U stuck at setup wireless screen [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

Turned out to be a chrome issue, worked fine with edge and showed much more operational modes

:)

xboxhaxorz, May 15, 2019

2. Asus Laptop stuck on aptio

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Select the Boot menu in the Aptio setup utility, select 'Launch CSM' and change to enable.
    • Select the Security menu n the Aptio setup utility, select 'secure Boot Control' and change to disable.
    • Select Save & Exit and press 'yes'.
    • Hold down the power button until the unit switches power off completely.
    • Switch back on and continually press the F9 button for about ten seconds; this should now allow the unit to boot up into the Windows Recovery menu.
    • Select 'Advanced Start Up' and wait until the recovery menu appears.
    • Select ' Advanced Options'.
    • Select 'System Restore' and select a date prior to when the problem occurred.
    Also, I suggest you to refer the below thread:

Help! Stuck in Asus Aptio Setup Utility, after restarting the system screen turns black with one white underscore flashing

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, May 15, 2019
  3. ASUS Announces the RT-AC86U Gaming Router

ASUS has announced another entry towards their gaming router lineup. The RT-AC86U is an AC2900 dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi class router, boosted by NitroQAM and MU-MIMO, which boasts of 750 Mb/s on the 2.4 Ghz band and 2166 Mb/s on the 5 GHz one. 3x high-performance and high-gain antennas, 3x Gigabit ports and 1x WAN port provide connectivity options on this router. Security features include encryption and wireless access control functions.

Interesting features of the router include a 32-bit dual-core processor running at 1.8 GHz for its processing needs, 256 MB flash memory, and 512 MB of onboard RAM. The ASUS RT-AC86U Gaming Router is available for €249 or $199.

Asus AC86U stuck at setup wireless screen Q49zZiNea1uQSHVr_thm.jpg

Asus AC86U stuck at setup wireless screen 3nWwTma00KgbD3Qi_thm.jpg

Source: TweakTown

Raevenlord, May 15, 2019
  4. jorge956 Win User

Asus AC86U stuck at setup wireless screen

need help, asus laptop stuck on setup screen/safe mode

hi my asus laptop recently messed up its been stuck on the setup screen or safe mode screen not sure. i dont want to mess with any of the settings so i left it as is, but it wont let me leave every time i press escape or exit it sends me right back. so my question is can i repair it, and if so how?

jorge956, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Asus AC86U stuck at setup wireless screen

1. Asus AC86U stuck at setup wireless screen - Similar Threads - Asus AC86U stuck

2. ASUS Vivobook Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS Vivobook Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility: I’ve read just about everything about how to exit this page. My computer is stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility thing, and it is the only thing that will pop up. Nothing has worked so far. I don’t have a “launch csm” option, the “secure boot” only pops up on the security page,...
  3. ASUS Vivobook Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS Vivobook Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility: I’ve read just about everything about how to exit this page. My computer is stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility thing, and it is the only thing that will pop up. Nothing has worked so far. I don’t have a “launch csm” option, the “secure boot” only pops up on the security page,...
  4. Asus laptop stuck in aptio setup utility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus laptop stuck in aptio setup utility: My Asus laptop is stuck in a loop which makes it restart and enter the Aptio setup utility mode time and time again. I've tried restarting and adjusting the boot options and only once did it come out of the loop and I had to plug in a hard drive and press any key both did not...
  5. Asus laptop stuck in aptio setup utility

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus laptop stuck in aptio setup utility: My Asus laptop is stuck in a loop which makes it restart and enter the Aptio setup utility mode time and time again. I've tried restarting and adjusting the boot options and only once did it come out of the loop and I had to plug in a hard drive and press any key both did not...
  6. Asus laptop stuck in aptio setup utility

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Stuck on ASUS Loading Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck on ASUS Loading Screen: my screen was frozen so i restarted my pc and after i opened it i was stuck on the asus loading screen and after its gone its just stuck on a blank screen, please help me on how to fix this problem...
  8. Stuck on ASUS screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on ASUS screen: Hey all, in desperate need of help cause now I'm having a full PTSD attack on my bday and it's all tech caused. My computer is stuck on the ASUS screen and will not boot at all. It won't even let me enter the bios settings I have tried the turn it off/on method while...
  9. Asus laptop stuck on aptio setup screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Asus laptop stuck on aptio setup screen: Asus laptop stuck on aptio setup utility screen. Ive done everything that’s been suggested with the Boot and Security but it still won’t work!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-laptop-stuck-on-aptio-setup-screen/8ab34175-4efd-4043-a341-df176b650eac
  10. need help, asus laptop stuck on setup screen/safe mode

in Windows 10 Support
    need help, asus laptop stuck on setup screen/safe mode: hi my asus laptop recently messed up its been stuck on the setup screen or safe mode screen not sure. i dont want to mess with any of the settings so i left it as is, but it wont let me leave every time i press escape or exit it sends me right back. so my question is can i...