Windows 10: Asus and Windows 10 Problems

Discus and support Asus and Windows 10 Problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I’ll be honest, I didn’t check all the ask to see if this question has ever been answered, and the one I did read wasn’t the same as my problem. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Meimichi1, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Meimichi1 Win User

Asus and Windows 10 Problems

I’ll be honest, I didn’t check all the ask to see if this question has ever been answered, and the one I did read wasn’t the same as my problem.

I have an Asus touchscreen laptop that I purchased in 2017 that has always had a problem with Window 10 updates. I’d always get a black screen after an update, every time. Now I’m trying to restore my laptop because for some reason or another system recovery won’t work because of the update that was installed in late September.

Are Asus and Windows 10 not compatable?

:)

Meimichi1, Oct 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 16, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 16, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Asus and Windows 10 Problems - Similar Threads - Asus Problems

2. Taskbar problem on my Asus computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar problem on my Asus computer: Hello community,On my gaming PC Asus TUF Gaming, Ryzen7, RTX 3070ti, I have black bars at the level of the taskbar when my screen is set to 144hz. photo 1When I go into a game or a photo editing software in full screen, where the taskbar doesn't appear, the black and white...
  3. Taskbar problem on my Asus computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar problem on my Asus computer: Hello community,On my gaming PC Asus TUF Gaming, Ryzen7, RTX 3070ti, I have black bars at the level of the taskbar when my screen is set to 144hz. photo 1When I go into a game or a photo editing software in full screen, where the taskbar doesn't appear, the black and white...
  4. laptop ASUS gl502vs problems audio video after upgrade package windows 10 22h2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop ASUS gl502vs problems audio video after upgrade package windows 10 22h2: Laptop ASUS gl502vs after upgrade package windows 10 22h2 doesn' t work correctly. Youtube Audio laggy, Crackling audio and video very slowly. Slow Speed of hhd sata from 500mb/s to 150mb/sI've never seen anything like itBest regards...
  5. laptop ASUS gl502vs problems audio video after upgrade package windows 10 22h2

laptop ASUS gl502vs problems audio video after upgrade package windows 10 22h2: Laptop ASUS gl502vs after upgrade package windows 10 22h2 doesn' t work correctly. Youtube Audio laggy, Crackling audio and video very slowly. Slow Speed of hhd sata from 500mb/s to 150mb/sI've never seen anything like itBest regards...
  6. laptop ASUS gl502vs problems audio video after upgrade package windows 10 22h2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows 10 Asus X455L laptop stuck on black screen with lots of horizontal lines problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Asus X455L laptop stuck on black screen with lots of horizontal lines problem: hi, i am using asus x455l laptop and it is stuck on black screen with lots of horizontal lines. i tried to reinstall windows 10 using a bootable drive but it's still black screen with lots of horizontal lines. i desperately need to fix this because i need this for my...
  8. Windows 10 Asus X455L laptop stuck on black screen with lots of horizontal lines problem

Windows 10 Asus X455L laptop stuck on black screen with lots of horizontal lines problem: hi, i am using asus x455l laptop and it is stuck on black screen with lots of horizontal lines. i tried to reinstall windows 10 using a bootable drive but it's still black screen with lots of horizontal lines. i desperately need to fix this because i need this for my...
  9. Windows 10 Asus X455L laptop stuck on black screen with lots of horizontal lines problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. My tuf gaming asus laptop has had a problem where it removes the internet entirely from...

My tuf gaming asus laptop has had a problem where it removes the internet entirely from...: My laptop entirely removes internet connections and options from itself, its nirmally fixable but now i cant get it back, what do i do to fix it? Is a factory reset required?...