Windows 10: ASUS announces a lineup of new and refreshed ROG gaming laptops

Discus and support ASUS announces a lineup of new and refreshed ROG gaming laptops in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) has announced a top-to-bottom update of its gaming laptop family. The ROG spring 2019 collection mixes all-new models... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

ASUS announces a lineup of new and refreshed ROG gaming laptops

Source: ASUS announces a lineup of new and refreshed ROG gaming laptops | Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Apr 23, 2019

2. Asus ROG. Opinions?

Hello,

I am planning on getting a gaming laptop and my #1 choice is the Asus ROG that is on sale on the online Microsoft store. I have heard split reviews about the Asus, some saying that it simply doesn't turn on to some saying it is fantastic. It obviously
    has a lot of capabilities and looking at its specs, it has a very powerful system however is it reliable enough for me to purchase or will it just be a waste of time. If it isn't reliable, then what would be a good backup computer to purchase.

Moved from Mobile Devices

Original title: Asus ROG

WilliamB15, Apr 23, 2019
  3. flmatter Win User
    Laptop Refresh rate

https://www.g-sync.com/ scroll about half way down the page and they list some of the g sync laptops.

Acer Predator, Asus ROG, Msi all have g sync options as well Amazon search g sync laptops to see the list

flmatter, Apr 23, 2019
  4. Devon68 Win User

Help me decide on a gaming laptop

I'm not too familiar with laptops but if they are similar to the desktop versions I would suggest the ASUS ROG for gaming/working (video editing) and the ALIENWARE 15 for gaming should be enough.But if the price is very similar the ASUS ROG seems to be a better value.

I would choose the ASUS ROG.

Devon68, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

1. ASUS announces a lineup of new and refreshed ROG gaming laptops - Similar Threads - ASUS announces lineup

2. ASUS ROG Laptop Connection Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ASUS ROG Laptop Connection Issues: Recently just bought a new gaming laptop from Asus. Downloaded some games and immediately realized that I couldn't connect to most games and even the microsoft store, with them saying there was a connection issue.My wifi is perfectly fine, I can access apps like discord, zoom...
  3. ASUS ROG LAPTOP WONT BOOT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS ROG LAPTOP WONT BOOT: Hello, I desperately need help as I am a student and I really need my laptop for online class. My laptop won't boot yesterday and was just stuck on the automatic repair screen. After waiting on "repairing disk files," it told me that it is unable to repair my laptop and...
  4. ASUS ROG LAPTOP WONT BOOT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ASUS ROG LAPTOP WONT BOOT: Hello, I desperately need help as I am a student and I really need my laptop for online class. My laptop won't boot yesterday and was just stuck on the automatic repair screen. After waiting on "repairing disk files," it told me that it is unable to repair my laptop and...
  5. Acer announces latest lineup of consumer laptops

in Windows 10 News
    Acer announces latest lineup of consumer laptops: [email protected] 2020 | October Press Conference [media] Acer has introduced a suite of new consumer notebooks across its Swift, Spin and Aspire series, all powered by 11th Gen Intel Core processors with Intel Iris Xe graphics. The refreshed devices also come with...
  6. ASUS unveils new laptop lineup with 11th Gen Intel Core Processors

in Windows 10 News
    ASUS unveils new laptop lineup with 11th Gen Intel Core Processors: ASUS introduced a lineup of new and upgraded PCs at its “Built for Brilliance” virtual launch event, including laptops featuring the power of 11th Gen Intel Core Processors (the ZenBook Flip 13, ZenBook S and ZenBook 14) and the first ASUS laptop...
  7. New ASUS ROG Zephyrus and Strix liquid metal cooling gaming laptops

in Windows 10 News
    New ASUS ROG Zephyrus and Strix liquid metal cooling gaming laptops: Don’t call it a comeback. The Republic of Gamers has been shipping gaming laptops with the most innovative technologies for years. Every time our partners release a new processor or GPU, and every time our engineers launch an exciting new design, we have a fresh...
  8. IFA 2019: ASUS announces ProArt series, ROG creator ready laptops

in Windows 10 News
    IFA 2019: ASUS announces ProArt series, ROG creator ready laptops: At the IFA tradeshow in Berlin, ASUS celebrated its 30th anniversary and unveiled a lineup of digital solutions aimed at content creators and gamers. To meet the evolving needs of professional workflows in traditional content-creation fields, such as photography and...
  9. New ASUS ScreenPad 2.0, Screenpad Plus and refreshed ROG gaming laptop

in Windows 10 News
    New ASUS ScreenPad 2.0, Screenpad Plus and refreshed ROG gaming laptop: At Computex 2019 in Taipei, Taiwan, ASUS unveiled a lineup of ZenBooks with new versions of its ScreenPad and a refreshed lineup of laptops from its Republic of Gamers. The company also celebrated its 30th anniversary with an exclusive limited-edition ZenBook Edition 30...
  10. Computex 2017: ASUS unveils new ROG Zephyrus for gaming

in Windows 10 News
    Computex 2017: ASUS unveils new ROG Zephyrus for gaming: Today at Computex, ASUS ROG unveiled its latest line-up of gaming gear, including the ROG Zephyrus powered by Windows 10. [img] The ROG Zephyrus delivers next-generation gaming experience for the enthusiast gamer. Built with Windows 10, these devices arrive equipped...