Windows 10: Asus Aura Problem

Discus and support Asus Aura Problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So to change the color of my lights I use a program called asus aura I have heard in the past that the program is really buggy. I go to change the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BillyForest123, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Asus Aura Problem

So to change the color of my lights I use a program called asus aura I have heard in the past that the program is really buggy. I go to change the color of the lights in the program but then run into a problem. When I open the program it says "This Program is Blocked by your Administrator to keep you safe." Now I cant change the color of my lights at all because I cant launch the program. It dosnt let me unistall the program at all when I try from add or remove programs it says " An installation support files could not be installed Catastrophic Failure" Im wondering if there is a way to fix this if there is please tell me. Thanks.

submitted by /u/BillyForest123
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BillyForest123, Apr 4, 2020

2. Unable to Uninstall ASUS Aura Sync Utility.

Hi Omar,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in
    Fix Problems That Block The Programs From Being Installed Or Removed
    and see if this helps.

Once the older version of ASUS Aura Sync is uninstalled successfully, then install the latest version from

Aura Sync Utility

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Shafeeq_Khan, Apr 4, 2020
  3. DavidM000 Win User
    Build 19041.1 (2004) AND Asus Aura or Armoury

Hello.
    Does anyone have a combination of Asus Aura and build 2004.
    I have this problem and the solution offered doesn't work.
    Asus Aura 1.07.71 not opening
    Armory does not detect MB. and GPU....
    Thanks

DavidM000, Apr 4, 2020
  4. SAM
    Sam Win User

Asus Aura Problem

Aura Sync crashes when graphics tablet is plugged in

Asus Aura Sync is a very buggy software, and new versions did not fix it. The error "AuraService is currently unavailable" is affecting many users trying to fix it. It is necessary to do a proper cleaning of previous versions of Aura before trying another. After that, for some users one of the new versions -1.06XX, 1.07XX- worked, but for others (like me) they needed to user an older Aura -0.0.XX-, typically one for your specific device, if available (*). I provide steps for everything below:

• Uninstall all Aura-related software
    • Restart PC
    • Run the Asus Aura Cleaner tool (if available; see (*) below)
    • Run the following script from PowerShell as administrator (you may save it as a .ps1 file). This will uninstall the "Program Files\ASUS*" programs if any:

Set-ExecutionPolicy -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted
    Get-ChildItem "D:\Downloads\Lighting_Control_1.07.71\LightingService\aac" -Filter *.exe |
    Foreach-Object {
    $params = "/uninstall", "/passive", "/norestart"
    & $_.FullName $params
    }

• If there is any Aura-related folders in Program Files or Program Files (x86), delete them manually
    • Run CCleaner (or similar registry cleaner program) to clean registry of left Aura-related entries
    • Restart PC
    • Choose the Aura version you are going to install, and download the ZIP.
    • Before extracting, open the ZIP properties and check the check box "Unblock" [1]
    • Extract it. If there is a subfolder "LightingService", get in and install first "AuraServiceSetup.exe". Afterwards, "AsusSetup.exe" [2]
    • Restart PC
    • Try Aura. If it crashes, start again trying another version.

(*) It seems for some devices, Asus Support still keeps older versions of Aura specific for that device (hidden after a "show all"). For others, that is not available anymore, and old links just give a 404 [3]. There are users sharing older versions in Google Drive[4]. The most complete currently available is this one, which includes the Aura Cleaner tool and multiple versions of Aura Sync.

Thema:

Asus Aura Problem

1. Asus Aura Problem - Similar Threads - Asus Aura Problem

2. Unable to Install ASUS Aura Sync Utility

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to Install ASUS Aura Sync Utility: I was trying to install ASUS Aura Sync Utility but it came with the error 0x80004005, so I went to investigate. I checked my uninstall programs in control panel where there is something named "Aura", however it does not come with a publisher, size or version. I tried...
  3. Build 19041.1 (2004) AND Asus Aura or Armoury

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Build 19041.1 (2004) AND Asus Aura or Armoury: Hello. Does anyone have a combination of Asus Aura and build 2004. I have this problem and the solution offered doesn't work. Asus Aura 1.07.71 not opening Armory does not detect MB. and GPU.... Thanks 146352
  4. B150I PRO GAMING/WIFI/AURA

B150I PRO GAMING/WIFI/AURA: 1903 update bij restart zwart scherm dit gebeurt niet bij 1803 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/b150i-pro-gamingwifiaura/966caae0-24a5-4db1-8697-a836b4fe99b6
  5. Aura and the components/drivers it leaves behind??????

Aura and the components/drivers it leaves behind??????: so I installed aura because rgb lighting was wanting to turn it off, (I fixed that matter) but now it's left things behind and I can't seem to get rid of them under app's and features modify and uninstall is not available examples are asus aura vga component/ asus glckio2...
  6. Asus's Aura Sync issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus's Aura Sync issue: Asus's Aura Sync isn’t working. It doesn’t identify my CPU's fan cooler. I tried to uninstall and reinstall it. But now it shows this message: Component Transfer Error Component: Main app. I am unable to reinstall again. After this message, it closes down. Is there any way to...
  7. Component Transfer Error (ASUS Aura Sync)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Component Transfer Error (ASUS Aura Sync): I have tried to use Asus's Aura Sync and it hasn't worked. To elaborate, it did work, but it would not identify my CPU's fan cooler. So, I tried to uninstall it and reinstall it. After several times of doing this, it would no longer uninstall and is showing this message:...
  8. Unable to Uninstall ASUS Aura Sync Utility.

Unable to Uninstall ASUS Aura Sync Utility.: I tried to install a new version of ASUS AURA SYNC and whenever I tried to download it, it just stopped, then I found it in programs under control panel. And I can't delete it to install a different version. It just gives me the message above. Error while trying to...
  9. BSOD while playing Aura Kingdom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while playing Aura Kingdom: I'm playing a game called Aura Kingdom which is a private server, whenever I dual client the game and play after few minutes the crashes start. Temps on pc is fine and not even reaching 50 celsius I noticed the problem arose when I changed my processor from an APU(A10...
  10. ASUS Webcam Problem

ASUS Webcam Problem: Hello everyone , I bought a new ASUS TP301UJ laptop yesterday but webcam is not working.There was USB 2.0 VGA UVC driver but ı deleted it because it was useless.I researched the internet, so I think problem based on win10,I tried many drivers but they cant support win10 ,...