Windows 10: asus B150m-a motherboard USB problems

Discus and support asus B150m-a motherboard USB problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello all I am having USB Connection issues. I am using an Asus B150M-A motherboard and constantly I am having USB connection issues. Can anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MPFIORV, Jul 1, 2017.

1. MPFIORV Win User

asus B150m-a motherboard USB problems

Hello all

I am having USB Connection issues. I am using an Asus B150M-A motherboard and constantly I am having USB connection issues. Can anyone point me in the right direction? thank you

Everything i connect via USB eventually runs into an issue such as it stops working and i have to re-connect or use a different product. Please help thanks

I am using windows 10 64bit

:)

MPFIORV, Jul 1, 2017
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Intel Management Engine Interface Problems.

Did you download the Driver from the Asus Website, it was last updated on 19/05/2916 - V11.0.0.1181

The Driver is very specific to your Motherboard and Windows Update might have overridden the correct version

Click HERE to go to the Asus Driver Download page for that Motherboard - driver is under Chipset Section

I Hope this

DaveM121, Jul 1, 2017
  3. Sithija Abhishek, Jul 1, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

See if any of these may fix the problems: Check the integrity of the operating sytem, update drivers, update and reset the bios:

Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste these commands:

1) sfc /scannow
    2) dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    3) chkdsk /scan
    4) Check the bios version and date and update if there is an approved new version for your computer's configuration.
    5) To ensure that there are no improper bios settings please reset the bios. Sometimes there can be failure to boot after resetting the bios. So make sure your files are backed up. Please make a backup image with Macrium:
    Macrium Software | Macrium Reflect Free: Macrium Software | 404 please create a restore point.
    6) open device manager and look for any icons with yellow triangles and black exclamation marks
    7) expand USB controllers
    right click on each row > view properties > view drivers > update or uninstall >reinstall

Please post the results of each into the thread.

zbook, Jul 3, 2017
Thema:

1. asus B150m-a motherboard USB problems - Similar Threads - asus B150m motherboard

2. Asus motherboard Update Bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus motherboard Update Bios: Hi.Recently I wanted to update my Asus b250m-c motherboard bios and I figured my bios is "Aptio setup utility". It looks pretty old and doesn't have tools for updating bios EZflash and it seems like even some older motherboards have modern bios more graphical bios . So is...
  3. Asus motherboard Update Bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus motherboard Update Bios: Hi.Recently I wanted to update my Asus b250m-c motherboard bios and I figured my bios is "Aptio setup utility". It looks pretty old and doesn't have tools for updating bios EZflash and it seems like even some older motherboards have modern bios more graphical bios . So is...
  4. Asus motherboard Update Bios

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Motherboard problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Motherboard problem: This is AMD 2400g cpu ( 3 years old ) with Gigabyte AB350M Gaming mobo ( 1 year old ). Recently I cleaned the CPU case with brush and put back RAMS in slots and tried to switch on but PC didn't start. I removed Rams and put in another order and after some combinations PC...
  6. ASUS motherboard RAM timings problem

ASUS motherboard RAM timings problem: Ok, just updated the BIOS on my ASUS Pro WS X570-ACE motherboard, from 1302 to 2301. Obviously, the computer is working, but I had previously set the RAM timings to manufacturer's specs, but can't seem to do that... this time. Motherboard support page: Pro WS X570-ACE FAQ |...
  7. Asus motherboard and folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus motherboard and folder: I have a n Asus board on a PC made for me. I was looking at some folders and found an Asus folder under program files that is almost 500 MB. Before I ramble, I would not mind deleting it if it is manuals etc. Could you help me with this please? 159644
  8. motherboard usb

motherboard usb: after the november update my usb ports on the motherboard do not work anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/motherboard-usb/590253a5-bb63-427d-875b-955fffc41f99
  9. ASUS Motherboard specific

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ASUS Motherboard specific: Hi, This forum is my go-to for many things, but this time my question is ASUS motherboard specific. Can anyone guide me to a solid forum where I might be able to ask about my ASUS board? I have 2 questions 1. In UEFI, select XMP 1 or XMP 2 if I'm using ASUS' AI Overclocking...
  10. ASUS Motherboard compatibility

ASUS Motherboard compatibility: My Asus MB (M4A89GTD PRO/USB3) is about 5 years old. I have successfully upgraded from Win 7 Pro to Win 10. However, running on Win 10 my PC frequently locks up and has to be re-booted. As a result I down-graded to Win 7 and now all is ok. ASUS does not include this board in...