Windows 10: Asus B350-F Audio Issues Windows 10 Pro 1909 "Speaker Fill" not there.

Discus and support Asus B350-F Audio Issues Windows 10 Pro 1909 "Speaker Fill" not there. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey all, I have been having problems with the audio drivers from Asus for my B350-F mobo. The additional software for Sonic Studio and Sonic Radar was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by UberOriginal, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Asus B350-F Audio Issues Windows 10 Pro 1909 "Speaker Fill" not there.

Hey all, I have been having problems with the audio drivers from Asus for my B350-F mobo. The additional software for Sonic Studio and Sonic Radar was not functioning properly. I went on Asus ROG forums and a genius recommended that I try the driver for the Z370-G GAMING as it has the same audio chip(ROG SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220A) so I blew out my computer, did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro Ver. 1909, installed the driver and it worked! I was able to launch and configure my settings in Sonic Studio 3 and Sonic Radar 3. I could not find the "Realtek Audio Console" that came with my B350-F driver, that's because now in the tray there is an icon for "Realtek HD Audio Manager" which works better than the "Realtek Audio Console" app.

I have a great audio setup I am very lucky that I worked in electronic stores a lot and got major discounts and dibs on clearance stuff. I have a BOSE Cinemate 15 which is a small (but incredibly powerful 12" bar) it has a "four-element speaker array" inside that produces massive sound and a massive subwoofer that is almost as big as a mid-tower computer case. I can shake the entire house if I turn it up past 60%. This setup works as my left-front, right-front, center, and subwoofer. I still have my Bose Companion 2 computer speakers set and using those as my left-rear and right-rear. So I have a 5.1 Speaker setup. Got the Cinemate 15 for less than 200$ and the Companion 2 set for 40$. It's a 700$ setup. They are my most cherished possessions.

I noticed that my rear speakers did not play system sounds (any Windows sounds), also tried and they do not work in Firefox and Chrome, neither will play rear audio. I have the Xbox Game Pass for PC, none of the games have rear sound. In the "Realtek HD Audio Manager" you select what speaker setup you want, Stereo, Quadraphonic, 5.1, or 7.1. I have it set to 5.1 and when I do the test that plays test sounds through each speaker FL, FR, Center, Subwoofer, RL, RR all the speakers work, when I do the 5.1 full test or click on each speaker individually they all sound the test audio. Media Monkey plays all of my mp3s and FLAC files in full 5.1, well I think the front audio is just playing through the rear speakers, I don't know if there are 5.1 music files.

I know there is normally a setting in Settings> System> Sound> Sound Control Panel> Device> Properties> Enhancements, which is called "Speaker Fill" As I remember this allows all audio that doesn't have native 5.1 to play the stereo sound to the rear speakers. This option is now completely missing. I've spoken to Asus and Microsoft for over a week with technical support and I have not received a solution. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this I'd be very grateful. I have my full system specs in my profile for the desktop. If you have any questions please ask. Thank you all for reading this, for your time, and experience.

:)

UberOriginal, Jan 12, 2020

2. Asus B350-F Audio Issues Windows 10 Pro 1909 "Speaker Fill" not there.

Hey all, I have been having problems with the audio drivers from Asus for my B350-F mobo. The additional software for Sonic Studio and Sonic Radar was not functioning properly. I went on Asus ROG forums and a genius recommended that I try the driver for the Z370-G GAMING as it has the same audio chip(ROG SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220A) so I blew out my computer, did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro Ver. 1909, installed the driver and it worked! I was able to launch and configure my settings in Sonic Studio 3 and Sonic Radar 3. I could not find the "Realtek Audio Console" that came with my B350-F driver, that's because now in the tray there is an icon for "Realtek HD Audio Manager" which works better than the "Realtek Audio Console" app.

I have a great audio setup I am very lucky that I worked in electronic stores a lot and got major discounts and dibs on clearance stuff. I have a BOSE Cinemate 15 which is a small (but incredibly powerful 12" bar) it has a "four-element speaker array" inside that produces massive sound and a massive subwoofer that is almost as big as a mid-tower computer case. I can shake the entire house if I turn it up past 60%. This setup works as my left-front, right-front, center, and subwoofer. I still have my Bose Companion 2 computer speakers set and using those as my left-rear and right-rear. So I have a 5.1 Speaker setup. Got the Cinemate 15 for less than 200$ and the Companion 2 set for 40$. It's a 700$ setup. They are my most cherished possessions.

I noticed that my rear speakers did not play system sounds (any Windows sounds), also tried and they do not work in Firefox and Chrome, neither will play rear audio. I have the Xbox Game Pass for PC, none of the games have rear sound. In the "Realtek HD Audio Manager" you select what speaker setup you want, Stereo, Quadraphonic, 5.1, or 7.1. I have it set to 5.1 and when I do the test that plays test sounds through each speaker FL, FR, Center, Subwoofer, RL, RR all the speakers work, when I do the 5.1 full test or click on each speaker individually they all sound the test audio. Media Monkey plays all of my mp3s and FLAC files in full 5.1, well I think the front audio is just playing through the rear speakers, I don't know if there are 5.1 music files.

I know there is normally a setting in Settings> System> Sound> Sound Control Panel> Device> Properties> Enhancements, which is called "Speaker Fill" As I remember this allows all audio that doesn't have native 5.1 to play the stereo sound to the rear speakers. This option is now completely missing. I've spoken to Asus and Microsoft for over a week with technical support and I have not received a solution. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this I'd be very grateful. I have my full system specs in my profile for the desktop. If you have any questions please ask. Thank you all for reading this, for your time, and experience.

UberOriginal, Jan 12, 2020
  3. ASUS ROG STRIX B350-F Gaming Motherboard Sata Ports 3 and 6 Issue

Hi Rjnagy.

According to manual those are ports 5 and 6

Asus B350-F Audio Issues Windows 10 Pro 1909 "Speaker Fill" not there. [​IMG]

Further it comments that these ports will be shared when a SATA / PCIe mode m.2 device is installed.

Asus B350-F Audio Issues Windows 10 Pro 1909 "Speaker Fill" not there. [​IMG]

Interesting because when mine is running m2 PCIe those ports are disable. Of course mine is a different architecture.

Not sure if you made a lot of changes to BIOS. What I would suggest, if you know your BIOS settings, remove m2, then load defaults in BIOS, save and see if that wakes them up.

I believe you will have issues if you want your m2 installed as well. Is your m2 Sata or PCIe?

You could contact Asus and confirm with your specific m2 if those ports are disable.

Your manual

https://www.asus.com/ca-en/Motherboa...lpDesk_Manual/

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jan 12, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Asus B350-F Audio Issues Windows 10 Pro 1909 "Speaker Fill" not there.

Audio output issue - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below:

If you’re facing sound issues on Envy 24 monitor speakers, you may try the steps listed in
    HP Flat Panel Monitors - Troubleshooting Sound Problems with Monitor Speakers

If the issue persists, you may update the chipset drivers for your PC and check if it works.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

Asus B350-F Audio Issues Windows 10 Pro 1909 "Speaker Fill" not there.

1. Asus B350-F Audio Issues Windows 10 Pro 1909 "Speaker Fill" not there. - Similar Threads - Asus B350 Audio

2. Asus Zenbook no audio from internal speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Zenbook no audio from internal speakers: Ever since installing a Windows update about a year ago on my ASUS Zenbook UM433I I have had constant issues with no sound coming from the internal speakers. Sound works fine through plugging in headphones, Bluetooth and HDMI. Sometimes the sound works on the laptop speakers...
  3. Asus P8Z68 lw no audio from speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus P8Z68 lw no audio from speakers: Hi, I have a PC with a P8Z68 lw motherboard running windows 11 and 7. When I try to plug in a speaker or headphones it doesn't work only static plays. In settings everything looks like it should work on both os's. I have tried reinstalling audio and graphics drivers however...
  4. Audio/speakers issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio/speakers issues: So, the sound on my laptop doesn't work when I plug in earbuds. I googled many times how to fix this, and it says to go to sound settings and when you get to the sound settings with the options of enabling and disabling the speaker, headphones, etc. It says to click the...
  5. Realtek Speaker Fill not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Speaker Fill not working on Windows 10: Hello everyone! So I just bought a new PC (custom Ryzen build) and everythings seemed ok, until I opened the Spotify for listening to music while working. My Genius SW 5.1 was not playng any woofer nor surround channels, so i got pissed off because my pick on motherboard was...
  6. Windows 10 1909 Audio Issues?

Windows 10 1909 Audio Issues?: Hi, I'm looking for some help with this audio problem I'm having. My problem is that certain sounds are too low while others are too high, and there is no bass. This happens while I'm on Youtube, watching a movie or playing video games . For example, lets say I'm playing a...
  7. Audio Enhancement "Speaker Fill" Missing

Audio Enhancement "Speaker Fill" Missing: I have the latest realtek drivers installed and I have every enhancement expect speaker fill. I configured my speakers to 5.1 and the test sound comes out on all speakers but when playing anything they act like 2.1 and I understand the speaker fill allows to have all speakers...
  8. ASUS ROG STRIX B350-F Gaming Motherboard Sata Ports 3 and 6 Issue

ASUS ROG STRIX B350-F Gaming Motherboard Sata Ports 3 and 6 Issue: Hello All, I have a Asus ROG STRIX B350-F and I have been trying to plug a hard drive into what I believe are Sata Ports 3 or 6 and while it seems the drive shows up in the bios. It does not show up in Windows 10. This is the amd ryzen version of the board. I cannot find a...
  9. Speaker Fill Missing

Speaker Fill Missing: Since Win 10, my "speaker fill" is missing. I use headphones, so it's essential. Also, Quadraphonic & 5.1 aren't working properly neither, and I have the latest Realtek updates. 12740
  10. Ryzen Mobo Asus B350 Driver- confused

Ryzen Mobo Asus B350 Driver- confused: Which do I install and update? I am confused (dates/version and size discrepancy) :- Access Denied or Chipset (AMD Driver Ryzen B350 Chipset Website) 79111

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no-audio b350-f

2. bose