Windows 10: Asus B450M-A II Can't load Windows 10

Discus and support Asus B450M-A II Can't load Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; 4 to 5 month ago I update Windows 10 and then my pc crash, since then my pc just reach the BIOS screen and cant load windows. When I exit the BIOS it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ntowers, Aug 7, 2022.

1. Ntowers Win User

Asus B450M-A II Can't load Windows 10

4 to 5 month ago I update Windows 10 and then my pc crash, since then my pc just reach the BIOS screen and cant load windows. When I exit the BIOS it shows the windows screen and stay like that for a few minutes until reboot itself and stay in that loop forever. I am using an Asus Prime B450M-AII, Ryzen 5 5600G, 700W PSU, 2x DDR4 3200MHz. I send the Mobo back to Asus and they said that its good, I test the memories and they pass, I erase the SSD containing the Windows OS and try to re-install without success. I had a 450W PSU that I replaced with a 700W PSU and still nothing. I clear the CMOS

:)

Ntowers, Aug 7, 2022
  2. Ghot Win User

Asus B450M-PLUS

Asus B450M-A II Can't load Windows 10 [​IMG]

Ghot, Aug 7, 2022
  3. Asus B450M-PLUS

Yeah, now I understand your confusion *Smile

I'm looking at the logitech user guide and that guide is completely useless.

What is clear to me is that you want to connect the green cable to the green connector on the speakers and the lime (green) connector on the motherboard.

The other two cables are a mystery but we can easily figure that out!

My suggestion:

Plug the black cable into your speakers, and the other end of that black cable into the light blue connector on your motherboard. Light blue is the connector for the rear speakers. So now we simply need to test to see if sound is coming out of your rear speakers.

Right-click the speaker icon on your task bar and select Sounds:

Select the correct audio device and then click on Configure:

Click on one of the rear speakers to test sound. Note: In the illustration below, I have no rear speakers so that illustration only has the front speakers:

If the sound comes out of the rear speakers correctly then the black cable is connected correctly. Now, simply connect the orange cable to the remaining connector on the motherboard and to the orange connector on the speakers.

If you are not getting sound from the rear speakers, swap the black cable to the pink connector on the motherboard and test again. Again, plug the orange cable into the orange connector on the speakers and the remaining connector on the motherboard.

Let me know if this all works!

hsehestedt, Aug 7, 2022
  4. sbh7600 Win User

Asus B450M-PLUS

Thanks for the image *Smile

The issue is how to connect it to the computer, with these cables :

sbh7600, Aug 7, 2022
Thema:

1. Asus B450M-A II Can't load Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Asus B450M Can't

2. Secure boot on the Asus PRIME B450M-A II

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Secure boot on the Asus PRIME B450M-A II: I'm attempting to enable Secure Boot on my Asus PRIME B450M-A II motherboard in order to meet the requirements for running Windows 11. I've experimented with different combinations of CSM Compatibility Support Module and Secure Boot settings, but I haven't been successful in...
  3. Secure boot on the Asus PRIME B450M-A II

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure boot on the Asus PRIME B450M-A II: I'm attempting to enable Secure Boot on my Asus PRIME B450M-A II motherboard in order to meet the requirements for running Windows 11. I've experimented with different combinations of CSM Compatibility Support Module and Secure Boot settings, but I haven't been successful in...
  4. Secure boot on the Asus PRIME B450M-A II

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Asus B450M-A II Can't load Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus B450M-A II Can't load Windows 10: 4 to 5 month ago I update Windows 10 and then my pc crash, since then my pc just reach the BIOS screen and cant load windows. When I exit the BIOS it shows the windows screen and stay like that for a few minutes until reboot itself and stay in that loop forever. I am using an...
  6. Asus B450M-A II Can't load Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus B450M-A II Can't load Windows 10: 4 to 5 month ago I update Windows 10 and then my pc crash, since then my pc just reach the BIOS screen and cant load windows. When I exit the BIOS it shows the windows screen and stay like that for a few minutes until reboot itself and stay in that loop forever. I am using an...
  7. Set secure boot on Asus b450m-a motherboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set secure boot on Asus b450m-a motherboard: I'm trying to set secure boot on Asus b450m-a motherboard to be able to use Win 11. I have tried various combinations of CSM settings and Secure Boot settings but haven't been able to achieve it. The PC Health App tells me that TPM 2 is enabled but Secure Boot isn't. Can...
  8. Set secure boot on Asus b450m-a motherboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Set secure boot on Asus b450m-a motherboard: I'm trying to set secure boot on Asus b450m-a motherboard to be able to use Win 11. I have tried various combinations of CSM settings and Secure Boot settings but haven't been able to achieve it. The PC Health App tells me that TPM 2 is enabled but Secure Boot isn't. Can...
  9. Set secure boot on Asus b450m-a motherboard

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Asus B450M-PLUS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus B450M-PLUS: Hey, Its me again *Biggrin I have a Logitech z506 speaker set. and there is 3 cables. How do i connect it to my pc when one is a mic input ? Version: 2004 166491