Windows 10: Asus B450M-PLUS

Discus and support Asus B450M-PLUS in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey, Its me again *Biggrin I have a Logitech z506 speaker set. and there is 3 cables. How do i connect it to my pc when one is a mic input ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sbh7600, Oct 16, 2020.

1. sbh7600 Win User

Asus B450M-PLUS

Hey,

Its me again *Biggrin

I have a Logitech z506 speaker set. and there is 3 cables. How do i connect it to my pc when one is a mic input ?

Version: 2004

:)

sbh7600, Oct 16, 2020
  2. pintree3 Win User

Why is the better of 2 Asus B450 motherboards cheaper in price?

Wanting to buy and reading here and there about motherboards I came upon these 2:
    Asus ROG Strix B450-F Gaming vs Asus TUF B450M-Plus Gaming
    I don't know if I can post links here but on a few websites, for example, versus, these 2 motherboards have similar specs, an equal overall score but one is preferred showing this:.
    Why is Asus TUF B450M-Plus Gaming better than Asus ROG Strix B450-F Gaming?
    • 800MHz higher overclocked RAM speed?
      4400MHz vs 3600MHz
    • Supports ECC memory?
    • Has USB Type-C?
    • 1 more DVI outputs?
      1 vs 0
    • 61mm narrower
      244mm vs 305mm

But this better board is actually about $40 cheaper. How can this be so? If they were from 2 different manufacturers I'd understand but they are not. Can anyone help me please. I was going to buy the more expensive one but then I saw this (based on what a vendor suggested) so now I am confused--totally.

pintree3, Oct 16, 2020
  3. Ghot Win User
    What are the best settings from my RAM?

Note for the experts... @zbook

@BDani 's Corsair RAM... IS on the QVL for this motherboard at ASUS's website. It's also on Corsair's Memory Finder at Corsair's website, for the ASUS TUF B450M Plus Gaming motherboard.

Lastly, the AMD Ryzen 3600.... IS on the CPU support list as well.

4. Asus B450M-PLUS

Asus Xonar D2 won't install in Win 10

Hi Podge,

Sorry for the delay in reply.

What happens when you try to install the software?

I suggest you to re -install the software and check.

Try the following steps to un-install:

• Right click on Start menu, click Programs and features
    • Select Asus Xonar D2 highlight it and uninstall
    • Now download and -reinstall the software and check if that helps.

Thanks,

Waseemulla S, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

Asus B450M-PLUS

1. Asus B450M-PLUS - Similar Threads - Asus B450M PLUS

2. asus tuf b450m-plus gaming - Install Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asus tuf b450m-plus gaming - Install Windows 11: Hello, everyone,I would like some help to solve this problem.I have an asus tuf b450m-plus gaming motherboard with AMD Ryzen 5 3600x processor running windows 10. I want to install windows 11 and I can't activate secure boot. In the BIOS I've already enabled TPM and secure...
  3. asus tuf b450m-plus gaming - Install Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    asus tuf b450m-plus gaming - Install Windows 11: Hello, everyone,I would like some help to solve this problem.I have an asus tuf b450m-plus gaming motherboard with AMD Ryzen 5 3600x processor running windows 10. I want to install windows 11 and I can't activate secure boot. In the BIOS I've already enabled TPM and secure...
  4. Secure boot on the Asus PRIME B450M-A II

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Secure boot on the Asus PRIME B450M-A II: I'm attempting to enable Secure Boot on my Asus PRIME B450M-A II motherboard in order to meet the requirements for running Windows 11. I've experimented with different combinations of CSM Compatibility Support Module and Secure Boot settings, but I haven't been successful in...
  5. Secure boot on the Asus PRIME B450M-A II

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure boot on the Asus PRIME B450M-A II: I'm attempting to enable Secure Boot on my Asus PRIME B450M-A II motherboard in order to meet the requirements for running Windows 11. I've experimented with different combinations of CSM Compatibility Support Module and Secure Boot settings, but I haven't been successful in...
  6. Secure boot on the Asus PRIME B450M-A II

7. Asus B450M-A II Can't load Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus B450M-A II Can't load Windows 10: 4 to 5 month ago I update Windows 10 and then my pc crash, since then my pc just reach the BIOS screen and cant load windows. When I exit the BIOS it shows the windows screen and stay like that for a few minutes until reboot itself and stay in that loop forever. I am using an...
  8. Set secure boot on Asus b450m-a motherboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set secure boot on Asus b450m-a motherboard: I'm trying to set secure boot on Asus b450m-a motherboard to be able to use Win 11. I have tried various combinations of CSM settings and Secure Boot settings but haven't been able to achieve it. The PC Health App tells me that TPM 2 is enabled but Secure Boot isn't. Can...
  9. Set secure boot on Asus b450m-a motherboard

Set secure boot on Asus b450m-a motherboard: I'm trying to set secure boot on Asus b450m-a motherboard to be able to use Win 11. I have tried various combinations of CSM settings and Secure Boot settings but haven't been able to achieve it. The PC Health App tells me that TPM 2 is enabled but Secure Boot isn't. Can...
  10. Set secure boot on Asus b450m-a motherboard

in Windows 10 Customization