Windows 10: Asus B450M-PLUS

Discus and support Asus B450M-PLUS in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey, Its me again *Biggrin I have a Logitech z506 speaker set. and there is 3 cables. How do i connect it to my pc when one is a mic input ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sbh7600, Oct 16, 2020 at 11:12 PM.

1. sbh7600 Win User

Asus B450M-PLUS

Hey,

Its me again *Biggrin

I have a Logitech z506 speaker set. and there is 3 cables. How do i connect it to my pc when one is a mic input ?

Version: 2004

:)

2. pintree3 Win User

Why is the better of 2 Asus B450 motherboards cheaper in price?

Wanting to buy and reading here and there about motherboards I came upon these 2:
    Asus ROG Strix B450-F Gaming vs Asus TUF B450M-Plus Gaming
    I don't know if I can post links here but on a few websites, for example, versus, these 2 motherboards have similar specs, an equal overall score but one is preferred showing this:.
    Why is Asus TUF B450M-Plus Gaming better than Asus ROG Strix B450-F Gaming?
    • 800MHz higher overclocked RAM speed?
      4400MHz vs 3600MHz
    • Supports ECC memory?
    • Has USB Type-C?
    • 1 more DVI outputs?
      1 vs 0
    • 61mm narrower
      244mm vs 305mm

But this better board is actually about $40 cheaper. How can this be so? If they were from 2 different manufacturers I'd understand but they are not. Can anyone help me please. I was going to buy the more expensive one but then I saw this (based on what a vendor suggested) so now I am confused--totally.

3. Ghot Win User
    What are the best settings from my RAM?

Note for the experts... @zbook

@BDani 's Corsair RAM... IS on the QVL for this motherboard at ASUS's website. It's also on Corsair's Memory Finder at Corsair's website, for the ASUS TUF B450M Plus Gaming motherboard.

Lastly, the AMD Ryzen 3600.... IS on the CPU support list as well.

4. Asus B450M-PLUS

Asus Xonar D2 won't install in Win 10

Hi Podge,

Sorry for the delay in reply.

What happens when you try to install the software?

I suggest you to re -install the software and check.

Try the following steps to un-install:

• Right click on Start menu, click Programs and features
    • Select Asus Xonar D2 highlight it and uninstall
    • Now download and -reinstall the software and check if that helps.

Thanks,

Thema:

Asus B450M-PLUS

1. Asus B450M-PLUS - Similar Threads - Asus B450M PLUS

2. ASUS GT710-SL-1GD5 on ASUS M2N-MX SE Plus mobo with Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    ASUS GT710-SL-1GD5 on ASUS M2N-MX SE Plus mobo with Win 10 Pro: Hi all, I'm running Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.329) on this CPU - AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5600+. The motherboard is made by ASUSTek and the model is M2N-MX SE Plus. I think the PC is ~12 years old. When I first ran Win 10 on this PC a...
  3. ASUS Tuf Gaming X570 Plus WiFi no Bluetooth in Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS Tuf Gaming X570 Plus WiFi no Bluetooth in Win 10: Hey guys; First, let me provide my system specs: ASUS Tuf Gaming X570 Plus WiFi Ryzen 7 3700X with Wraith Prism cooler Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 Super Windforce OC 3X 8G Monitor 1: NEC EA244WMi @ 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz, Monitor 2: Samsung 2494HS @ 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz G.Skill...
  4. B450M DS3H Cannot Install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    B450M DS3H Cannot Install Windows 10: I have put together the following build recently: https://pcpartpicker.com/guide/DHTwrH/entry-level-amd-gaming-build All was well with the build from what I can tell. I can boot from various live Linux distros without a problem. I am attempting to install windows 10 from a...
  5. B450M DS3H Cannot Install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    B450M DS3H Cannot Install Windows 10: submitted by /u/smileydude0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gpkh2l/b450m_ds3h_cannot_install_windows_10/
  6. New ASUS ScreenPad 2.0, Screenpad Plus and refreshed ROG gaming laptop

in Windows 10 News
    New ASUS ScreenPad 2.0, Screenpad Plus and refreshed ROG gaming laptop: At Computex 2019 in Taipei, Taiwan, ASUS unveiled a lineup of ZenBooks with new versions of its ScreenPad and a refreshed lineup of laptops from its Republic of Gamers. The company also celebrated its 30th anniversary with an exclusive limited-edition ZenBook Edition 30...
  7. My Asus Tuf Z370 Plus Usb Ports not working

My Asus Tuf Z370 Plus Usb Ports not working: Only two ports of the boards are responding on which keyboard and mouse is connected apart from that the other back ports dont detect card reader or usb. Strange but the ports charge my smartphone when i plug my cable. Wonder how to solve it. Any suggestions, help , guides...
  8. Win 10 freezes at blue screen plus circle on new Asus laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 freezes at blue screen plus circle on new Asus laptop: G'day Tenforums, Have read 40 pages of Forum, could not find answer. Asus Notebook (laptop) computer. SonicMaster, F555BA XX188T. O.S. - Windows 10. I purchased this laptop a couple of days ago and opened it to start when I got home. Problem. It started alright, went...
  9. ASUS USB Charger Plus v4.1.6 won't start due to error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS USB Charger Plus v4.1.6 won't start due to error: Per the ASUS Windows 10 upgrade guide: Windows 10 MDA Microsites On the ASUS G74SX-3DE notebook, the guide says to install v4.1.6 or above except ASUS USB Charger Plus won't start after successful installation as it will have the error "m_bBiosSupportV2 is false". I...
  10. ASUS USB Charger Plus v4.1.6 won't start due to error

ASUS USB Charger Plus v4.1.6 won't start due to error: Per the ASUS Windows 10 upgrade guide: Windows 10 MDA Microsites On the ASUS G74SX-3DE notebook, the guide says to install v4.1.6 or above except ASUS USB Charger Plus won't start after successful installation as it will have the error "m_bBiosSupportV2 is false"....