Windows 10: Asus B75M-A doesn't power on

Discus and support Asus B75M-A doesn't power on in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I was tyding up a w10 installation this morning and I shut down the computer when I was going for lunch. This afternoon the computer refused to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by eLPuSHeR, Jun 15, 2020.

1. eLPuSHeR Win User

Asus B75M-A doesn't power on

Hello.

I was tyding up a w10 installation this morning and I shut down the computer when I was going for lunch. This afternoon the computer refused to power on even if there is a lit green led on the motherboard. Things I have tried.

1. Trying a different psu.
    2. Shorting the two power switch pins with a screwdriver.
    3. Testing a different memory module (ddr3)
    4. Reset cmos
    5. remove cmos battery for 1h

I suspect mainboard may be dead.

Any ideas?

:)

eLPuSHeR, Jun 15, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Asus B75M-A doesn't power on [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Asus tramsformer book T100TAF Windows 10 camera doesn`t work

On Asus tramsformer book T100TAF doesn`t work camera. It shows only a black screen.

Diana Leonova, Jun 15, 2020
  4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Asus B75M-A doesn't power on - Similar Threads - Asus B75M doesn't

2. ASUS monitor built in microphone doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS monitor built in microphone doesn't work: Hello,I purchased new ASUS monitor which has built in hardware like webcam, speakers and microphone. all of them work except microphone. it shows in device manager that it is up to date and i can also activate it in sound settings, but it doesnt work anyway. also whenever I...
  3. ASUS monitor built in microphone doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS monitor built in microphone doesn't work: Hello,I purchased new ASUS monitor which has built in hardware like webcam, speakers and microphone. all of them work except microphone. it shows in device manager that it is up to date and i can also activate it in sound settings, but it doesnt work anyway. also whenever I...
  4. ASUS monitor built in microphone doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Power button doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power button doesn't work: The power button doesn't work. It's like my power button is offline but i really want to try SignalRGB to see that using a Inuasion Fan works. I didn't know how does a 3 year old pc could show no life. That's only i could tell you about....
  6. Power button doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power button doesn't work: The power button doesn't work. It's like my power button is offline but i really want to try SignalRGB to see that using a Inuasion Fan works. I didn't know how does a 3 year old pc could show no life. That's only i could tell you about....
  7. Asus stylus pen doesn't work well

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus stylus pen doesn't work well: Hello, I have an Asus Zenbook Flip 14 with Windows 10. I got it for 3 month now and the Asus pen doesn't seem to work well and I'm not sure what is the problem. When it does work, it works perfectly but sometime the pen doesn't respond properly. I can use it for a few...
  8. Asus F554L PC is sleeping at 66% power

in Windows 10 Customization
    Asus F554L PC is sleeping at 66% power: Asus F554L PC is sleeping at 66% power I'm not sure if this is because of my failing battery, but my windows settings rn are sleep after 2 hours on battery so like how do I fix this?...
  9. ASUS X550ZE not powering down

in Windows 10 Support
    ASUS X550ZE not powering down: This night, when I wanted to power off the computer, it failed. When I tried powering off, it just shows a black screen after some seconds seeing shutting down. The computer didn't even power off, everything keeps running, and after some seconds, it logs me back in. I have...
  10. My ASUS G74SX doesn't boot past the ASUS logo!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My ASUS G74SX doesn't boot past the ASUS logo!: The other day, I tried to do a factory reset on my laptop, but it failed, and I could only click cancel. Now, when I booted up my computer, it goes to the ASUS logo, then a black screen, still backlit, with an underscore flashing in the upper left corner of the screen. I can...