Windows 10: Asus battery health charging not working

Discus and support Asus battery health charging not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear All, I purchased Asus E203MAH in Oct 2019 and installed asus battery health charging utility. It was installed and it worked to show three mode,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SandeepMazumdar, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Asus battery health charging not working

Dear All,

I purchased Asus E203MAH in Oct 2019 and installed asus battery health charging utility.

It was installed and it worked to show three mode, but problem is even if I set it at 'balanced' mode to charge up to 80% it goes upto 100. Even the same happens for 'Best' mode to charge upto 60%,it will charge upto 100%.

Some one wrote about Atk installation, which I did,but no use.

Please help

Windows 10 64 bit

Asus e 203 mah

Thanks to all for your suggestions ifany

:)

SandeepMazumdar, Oct 12, 2019

2. Asus Battery Health Charging

Hi Almond,

I'm a newly qualified Independent Advisor.

Below is the official guide by ASUS for ASUS Battery Health Charging,

ASUS Battery Health Charging - Introduction | Official Support | ASUS USA

You may also wish to uninstall your current application for ASUS Battery Health Charging & reinstalled from the MS store.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/asus-battery-...

Hope that works for you.

If that is not the case, please kindly attach a screen-shot of the issue so we could work towards resolving it.

Regards,

Lee

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Note:

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Lee Teck Koon, Oct 12, 2019
  3. ASUS BATTERY HEALTH CHARGING NOT WORKING

Hi please i use the ASUS X555LD laptop running on windows 10 64 bit. i downloaded the ASUS BATTERY HEALTH CHARGING APP but the options to change it to balance mode and maximum lifespan mode are all grayed out. please nay help on how to fix this

EmmanuelDarkwah, Oct 12, 2019
  4. AGA Reyes Win User

Asus battery health charging not working

Asus Battery Health Charging

I have set the settings of the Asus Battery Health Charging to maximum lifespan. that means it should stop charging and keep the power in battery between 58-61%. But it keeps charging until full power. When I tried changing the modes, all
    it does is stop charging and keeps it to the same power level. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

AGA Reyes, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

Asus battery health charging not working

1. Asus battery health charging not working - Similar Threads - Asus battery health

2. Question about Battery Health Optimizer/Smart Charging!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about Battery Health Optimizer/Smart Charging!!: Can i always leave my laptop connected with Battery Health Optimizer//Smart Charging on, or should I discharge it to 50% often during the day? And can I play games with this option or is it better to disable it during gaming sessionbecause if enable is more like gaming on...
  3. ASUS Battery Health Overriden?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS Battery Health Overriden?: I have myAsus set to maximum lifespan mode but with the new settings in Windows 11 it seems to be overriding myAsus setting.How do I make sure that the settings align? I would like to have it charge to 80% instead of 100%...
  4. ASUS Battery Health Overriden?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS Battery Health Overriden?: I have myAsus set to maximum lifespan mode but with the new settings in Windows 11 it seems to be overriding myAsus setting.How do I make sure that the settings align? I would like to have it charge to 80% instead of 100%...
  5. Asus Battery Health Charging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus Battery Health Charging: I've had to replace my Laptop's hard drive and installed a new one. I installed a new OS and I can't find Asus Battery Health Charging App which was there when I purchased the Laptop. I understand this comes with a driver issue. Can anybody help me to figure this out?And...
  6. Asus laptop battery stopped charging

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Asus laptop battery stopped charging: Hello I bought a bran new Asus laptop less than a year ago and now it will only work if i have the power cord connected. The battery never takes a charge suddenly. Is there some kind of setting that might have gotten changed? I cant imagine the internal battery is shot...
  7. MyAsus battery health charging

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MyAsus battery health charging: I've recently come across a problem with the battery health charging setting intergrated inside the MyAsus app. I've set it to maximum lifespan mode which only allows the battery to be charged up to 60%, but for some reason everytime i restart or shutdown my laptop while...
  8. ASUS battery health charging app not working after formatting PC.

ASUS battery health charging app not working after formatting PC.: I use the ASUS Notebook X507UAR laptop running on windows 10 64 bit. Recently I had to format my pc and reinstall windows from scratch. I downloaded the ASUS BATTERY HEALTH CHARGING APP but the options to change it to balance mode and maximum lifespan mode are all grayed out....
  9. ASUS BATTERY HEALTH CHARGING NOT WORKING

ASUS BATTERY HEALTH CHARGING NOT WORKING: Hi please i use the ASUS X555LD laptop running on windows 10 64 bit. i downloaded the ASUS BATTERY HEALTH CHARGING APP but the options to change it to balance mode and maximum lifespan mode are all grayed out. please nay help on how to fix this...
  10. I need apps charging health battery for my asus vivobook x540na no available on microsoft...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I need apps charging health battery for my asus vivobook x540na no available on microsoft...: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-apps-charging-health-battery-for-my-asus/346cf50c-03c6-4d75-992c-2931fbc107a2

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus charging mode

2. asus battery health charging can I set own charging

3. i cannot select balance mode asus battery health charging

4. asus health battery not working ,
  5. e203mah asus battery health charging