Windows 10: Asus board and Windows 10

Discus and support Asus board and Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an Asus board on a but machine. It is Asus Z-390 Tuf Gaming WIFI PRO It has been flashed successfully. I have a folder = C:\>Asus>SCD>Download>... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by maranna, Jul 31, 2020 at 1:37 PM.

1. maranna Win User

Asus board and Windows 10

I have an Asus board on a but machine.
    It is Asus Z-390 Tuf Gaming WIFI PRO
    It has been flashed successfully.
    I have a folder = C:\>Asus>SCD>Download> 15 entries seemingly drivers. I do not know if that folder with seemingly drivers is necessary.I would like to remove it if I can with no harm done as it is a full 1/2 GB or 490 MB.
    I have room but that is a lot of space too.

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. javabiker Win User
    ASUS Motherboard compatibility

My Asus MB (M4A89GTD PRO/USB3) is about 5 years old. I have successfully upgraded from Win 7 Pro to Win 10. However, running on Win 10 my PC frequently locks up and has to be re-booted. As a result I down-graded to Win 7 and now all is ok. ASUS does not include this board in the list of Win 10 compatible boards but they state that it might achieve compatibility in the future.
    I would like to avoid purchasing a new board and removing/replacing my existing board. If there is no way to make my existing board work with Win 10 could you suggest a good replacement AMD board - I am not a gamer.
    Any one got a good suggestion.

4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Thema:

1. Asus board and Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Asus board

2. Asus laptop webcam picture upside down after windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus laptop webcam picture upside down after windows 10 upgrade: I have a USB 2.0 UVC camera on my ASUS laptop. After a windows 10 upgrade the camera image is upside down. There is no option in the Windows camera app to rotate it. I tried downloading the old driver from ASUS, but would not let me update it. It says I have the latest...
  3. Asus Monitor How to remove black borders from the screen?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Asus Monitor How to remove black borders from the screen?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Since today I have a 2mm wide black border around the screen and no matter what I try, I can't get it on full screen, so the whole space is used. Asus Monitor Schwarze Bildschirmrand wie entfernen?
  4. ASUS FX505 distorted display when second monitor is plugged in

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    ASUS FX505 distorted display when second monitor is plugged in: Hi, I have an ASUS FX505 laptop. When an external monitor is attached, everything's fine... until I use "Extended display" mode. Laptop display (the main one) gets distorted and shifted while secondary display looks ok. Please, I would appreciate it if you can help me....
  5. ASUS FX505 distorted display when second monitor is plugged in

in Windows 10 Support
    ASUS FX505 distorted display when second monitor is plugged in: Hi, I have an ASUS FX505 laptop. When an external monitor is attached, everything's fine... until I use "Extended display" mode. Laptop display (the main one) gets distorted and shifted while secondary display looks ok. Please, I would appreciate it if you can help me....
  6. Microphone problem on Asus zenbook UX410u

Microphone problem on Asus zenbook UX410u: I have a problem most likely related to microphone privacy settings. While on some apps such as zoom ,Webex etc. my microphone appears to be disabled on other apps such as skype it works properly.. My input device is internal microphone Conexant smartaudio HD . I tried...
  7. Tried to install 8GB DDR4 on my Asus but hosed the machine

Tried to install 8GB DDR4 on my Asus but hosed the machine: I think the problem may have been that the computer was not unplugged, merely turned off. Just a guess. The motherboard has two slots for DDR4. The machine had one and I bought another. We plugged it in and booted up the computer. It did boot up but still showed 8GB of...
  8. Asus windows 10 stuck booting - page fault in non paged area crash before advanced recovery

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Asus windows 10 stuck booting - page fault in non paged area crash before advanced recovery: Hello. Today I decided to clean up my comouter, downloaded driver updates via driver easy, downloaded several pc optimizers (advanced system care, system mechanic) ran those and ccleaner, ran malwarebytes and rogue killer for viruses (only detected advanced system care...
  9. Asus windows 10 stuck booting - page fault in non paged area crash before advanced recovery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus windows 10 stuck booting - page fault in non paged area crash before advanced recovery: Hello. Today I decided to clean up my comouter, downloaded driver updates via driver easy, downloaded several pc optimizers advanced system care, system mechanic ran those and ccleaner, ran malwarebytes and rogue killer for viruses only detected advanced system care though...
  10. Minecraf for windows 10 - Can't open play in ASUS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraf for windows 10 - Can't open play in ASUS: So I bought minecraft for my daughter. I already paid for it and had the receipt. But a window pop out said that I have no devices to play it to and I need to go to my account and choose one. My daughter is using an ASUS Laptop. What can we do? She really wants to play this...