Windows 10: Asus board and Windows 10

Discus and support Asus board and Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an Asus board on a but machine. It is Asus Z-390 Tuf Gaming WIFI PRO It has been flashed successfully. I have a folder = C:\>Asus>SCD>Download>... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by maranna, Jul 31, 2020.

1. maranna Win User

Asus board and Windows 10

I have an Asus board on a but machine.
    It is Asus Z-390 Tuf Gaming WIFI PRO
    It has been flashed successfully.
    I have a folder = C:\>Asus>SCD>Download> 15 entries seemingly drivers. I do not know if that folder with seemingly drivers is necessary.I would like to remove it if I can with no harm done as it is a full 1/2 GB or 490 MB.
    I have room but that is a lot of space too.

:)

maranna, Jul 31, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 31, 2020
  3. javabiker Win User
    ASUS Motherboard compatibility

My Asus MB (M4A89GTD PRO/USB3) is about 5 years old. I have successfully upgraded from Win 7 Pro to Win 10. However, running on Win 10 my PC frequently locks up and has to be re-booted. As a result I down-graded to Win 7 and now all is ok. ASUS does not include this board in the list of Win 10 compatible boards but they state that it might achieve compatibility in the future.
    I would like to avoid purchasing a new board and removing/replacing my existing board. If there is no way to make my existing board work with Win 10 could you suggest a good replacement AMD board - I am not a gamer.
    Any one got a good suggestion.

javabiker, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

1. Asus board and Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Asus board

2. My ASUS Vivobook Flip 14 screen is messing up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My ASUS Vivobook Flip 14 screen is messing up.: Hey! I just got a ASUS Vivobook 14 that is a 2 in one and have been using it a decent amount within the past week I have had it. Now, when i fold the screen all the way back and flip it, it either gives me a flashing/glitching top half of my screen or it will go completely...
  3. My ASUS Vivobook Flip 14 screen is messing up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My ASUS Vivobook Flip 14 screen is messing up.: Hey! I just got a ASUS Vivobook 14 that is a 2 in one and have been using it a decent amount within the past week I have had it. Now, when i fold the screen all the way back and flip it, it either gives me a flashing/glitching top half of my screen or it will go completely...
  4. My ASUS Vivobook Flip 14 screen is messing up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...: motherboard is b650e-f gaming Wi-Fi and the processor is amd 7900x, for some reason when I go onto the driver's section of Asus the lan driver is for intel it says but those are the only ones so I don't know if that is the problem and wouldn't know how to fix it. I'am also...
  6. My asus gaming laptop keyboard not working on board on screen external also not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My asus gaming laptop keyboard not working on board on screen external also not working...: I share a image this look like this now please help me solve problems My asus gaming laptop keyboard not working on board on screen external also not working some time it work but when I press alphabet keys it's different language help me please what I do now Device : Asus...
  7. My asus gaming laptop keyboard not working on board on screen external also not working...

My asus gaming laptop keyboard not working on board on screen external also not working...: I share a image this look like this now please help me solve problems My asus gaming laptop keyboard not working on board on screen external also not working some time it work but when I press alphabet keys it's different language help me please what I do now Device : Asus...
  8. Trying to find a TPM 2.0 Trusted Platform Module 20pin daughter board for ASUS M5A97 EVO...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to find a TPM 2.0 Trusted Platform Module 20pin daughter board for ASUS M5A97 EVO...: Oh ! so this is where the Microsoft Newsgroups went to ! Actually, I stumbled on the MS "Communities" once or twice, more recently but, being 67 yr's old, things get more difficult with age !I retired March 2022, so now have time to get this PC working and up to scratch for...
  9. Trying to find a TPM 2.0 Trusted Platform Module 20pin daughter board for ASUS M5A97 EVO...

Trying to find a TPM 2.0 Trusted Platform Module 20pin daughter board for ASUS M5A97 EVO...: Oh ! so this is where the Microsoft Newsgroups went to ! Actually, I stumbled on the MS "Communities" once or twice, more recently but, being 67 yr's old, things get more difficult with age !I retired March 2022, so now have time to get this PC working and up to scratch for...
  10. How do I get my two Tesla M40s to work simultaneously on my Asus B450-F Gaming II Board?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How do I get my two Tesla M40s to work simultaneously on my Asus B450-F Gaming II Board?: Hello, I have an AMD Ryzen 9 3900X (no video, I'm using an NVIDIA video card for that) and an Asus ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II board. I'm using two NVIDIA Tesla M40 GPUs, but my computer only uses the one GPU (PCIEX16_1 slot) and does nothing with the GPU in the PCIEX16_2...