Windows 10: Asus camera

Discus and support Asus camera in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can not start my integrated camera or my external Logitech pro hd. I notice that I have exclamation marks next to USB root hub drives in device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ibizaboy, Mar 30, 2016.

1. ibizaboy Win User

Asus camera

I can not start my integrated camera or my external Logitech pro hd. I notice that I have exclamation marks next to USB root hub drives in device manager. I have unistalled the drivers and restarted on many occasions but they are still there. I ma running an Asus laptop on Windows ten. I have tried refreshing, but it wont do it, have also tried reloading windows 10 from a flash drive, it nearly completes and then says there is a problem and the programme will close.. Also can not run windows sys internals. I have run antivirus (Avast) Mbam anti malware, Hitman Pro, but they all pick up nothing.Have updated chipset drivers Etc. Can anyone help me solve this, It would be most appreciated.

:)

ibizaboy, Mar 30, 2016
  2. kmanmark Win User

Camera not working! error code: 0xA00F4244(0xC00D36D5)"

Itvyvoj,

I got my Asus Vivo Tab 8 (Asus M80TA) camera to work by removing the Imaging Device driver as stated above including the 2 Camera Sensors in the System Devices of Device Manager.

Reboot, open device manager and direct Device Manager to use the camera drivers in the Asus M80TA Windows 8 32bit Chipset SOC Driver Package from the Asus support website.

Unzip the package and you will find a folder with the camera drivers. Direct Device Manager to look for drivers in there for each of the Imaging Device and Camera Sensors.

Then go take pictures!

Mark

kmanmark, Mar 30, 2016
  3. Camera app shows horizontally flipped image

Hello

Can you give us a little more information on your system? What's your PC make model and camera make and model? Is it a Asus device? If it's an Asus device you'll need to install the Asus camera driver to resolve the issue. You can read up on this thread
    which has more information on problems with Asus devices:

Asus built in Camera displays upside down Win 10

Thanks,

Tom

Tom A - Windows Camera Platform Team [MSFT], Mar 30, 2016
Thema:

Asus camera

1. Asus camera - Similar Threads - Asus camera

2. La camera ne fonctionne plus sur Windows 10 avec mon Laptop ASUS que faire ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    La camera ne fonctionne plus sur Windows 10 avec mon Laptop ASUS que faire ?: La camera ne fonctionne plus sur Windows 10 avec mon Laptop ASUS que faire ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/la-camera-ne-fonctionne-plus-sur-windows-10-avec/4cd9c982-6459-4d6f-b4f6-c7e501587584
  3. La camera ne fonctionne plus sur Windows 10 avec mon Laptop ASUS que faire ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    La camera ne fonctionne plus sur Windows 10 avec mon Laptop ASUS que faire ?: La camera ne fonctionne plus sur Windows 10 avec mon Laptop ASUS que faire ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/la-camera-ne-fonctionne-plus-sur-windows-10-avec/4cd9c982-6459-4d6f-b4f6-c7e501587584
  4. La camera ne fonctionne plus sur Windows 10 avec mon Laptop ASUS que faire ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Cannot use monitor's Asus VK222H built-in camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot use monitor's Asus VK222H built-in camera: I recently bought an old Asus monitor VK222H with a built-in camera which I want to use on my Lenovo Yoga laptop. Unfortunately, I cannot use the camera since there are no drivers for Windows versions newer than Windows 8, moreover, the software can only be used on Asus...
  6. Cannot use monitor's Asus VK222H built-in camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot use monitor's Asus VK222H built-in camera: I recently bought an old Asus monitor VK222H with a built-in camera which I want to use on my Lenovo Yoga laptop. Unfortunately, I cannot use the camera since there are no drivers for Windows versions newer than Windows 8, moreover, the software can only be used on Asus...
  7. Cannot use monitor's Asus VK222H built-in camera

8. How to repair Hot key "F10" didn't work for on/off camera notebook ASUS vivobook M1603QA,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to repair Hot key "F10" didn't work for on/off camera notebook ASUS vivobook M1603QA,...: I tried reinstalling both keyboard and camera drivers, and updated Bios. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-repair-hot-key-f10-didnt-work-for-onoff/02a9a407-c1c5-4094-b8fe-8c37a65a534b
  9. How to repair Hot key "F10" didn't work for on/off camera notebook ASUS vivobook M1603QA,...

How to repair Hot key "F10" didn't work for on/off camera notebook ASUS vivobook M1603QA,...: I tried reinstalling both keyboard and camera drivers, and updated Bios. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-repair-hot-key-f10-didnt-work-for-onoff/02a9a407-c1c5-4094-b8fe-8c37a65a534b
  10. Asus integrated camera not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus integrated camera not working.: Hi, some months ago my camera stopped working, but since i didn't need it i didn't fix it. I need it now, and i've tried everything and nothing works. Win11 is all updated, with optional updates installed. I checked the driver of the camera and downloaded the driver from the...